How to fix ADD?

DianabolDownie

DianabolDownie

Banned
I'm not saying I have add, I dont want to be some edgy teenager who claims to have every mental illness under the sun

But I do exhibit the symptoms, for example as i'm about to say something to someone, suddenly I just get swept away by my thoughts and dont say anything.
Often when having conversations online or something, its a fight to keep my attention on what they are saying, but still I often just get carried away by thoughts again. Ive got a poor attention span, sometimes I can focus better than other times.
Its mainly when trying to watch something, listen to something, read or whatever

Last night I meant to say something to someone in a voice chat but as i was about to press my push-to-talk key, just got carried away in thoughts again and didnt say anything.
Pretty much most my time is just spent thinking. Hard to settle my thoughts down.

Dont really know how to fix this, ive tried to practice focusing harder on things, but to no avail. Ive tried for years. I'm sure many people here have these problems, or maybe i'm just retarded idk...

I want to be successful, but as long as i'm like this, its highly unlikely

tldr, read title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Ritalin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and DianabolDownie
Try concerta

• +1
Adderall will undoubtedly improve adhd symptoms

• +1
Sodium Nitrate helps, you can find it in a market and its legit bro

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 6401
Nothing wrong with it

• +1
Having adhd is like a having death sentence. in a moden society adhd is a death sentence for sure.

• +1
If you're having problems with ADD/ADHD its because you were medicated as a child and the medication probably caused permanent damage to you. ADD/ADHD is actually more like an upgrade when it is allowed to flourish, it allows you to notice more, be on alert more, and you can still act like a completely normal human being. It's an essential male trait for many.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 4123 and 4 others
If you're having problems with ADD/ADHD its because you were medicated as a child and the medication probably caused permanent damage to you. ADD/ADHD is actually more like an upgrade when it is allowed to flourish, it allows you to notice more, be on alert more, and you can still act like a completely normal human being. It's an essential male trait for many.
Adhd is a trait that was useful in hunter gatherer times but not now when you have to sit still and study something

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
Adhd is a trait that was useful in hunter gatherer times but not now when you have to sit still and study something
Most of what you're studying is useless anyways. Fucking tell the teacher to fuck off and rise up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension and CursedOne
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Im a medical student

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and EthnicelAscension
well i get completely closed off to whats going on around me, i just think a lot and wont hear my name called
and the goldfish attention span thing
Idk how many details to go into

I dont believe I had been medicated with anything
especially considering how religious my parents are, or atleast were

Last edited:
  • +1
Adderall - find a plug or get symptoms recognized by a professional and get a prescription

• +1
Adderall - find a plug or get symptoms recognized by a professional and get a prescription
There is no adderall in Europe, it's considered a hard drug here

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4053
I have ADD and you can’t get rid of it. It’s not beneficial at all don’t listen to that nutjob saying it’s ideal for men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, DianabolDownie and TsarTsar444
There is no adderall in Europe, it's considered a hard drug here
probably bc it's almost identical to methamphetamine on a molecular level

• +1
Brainmaxx asap.
Start with Meditation.

• +1
  • +1
I have ADD and you can’t get rid of it. It’s not beneficial at all don’t listen to that nutjob saying it’s ideal for men
So will drugs help?

• +1
  • Hmm...
So will drugs help?
I think you should take them if you know you’ll be taking high workloads such as a difficult degree in university or a mentally taxing job. I believe they will help in those instances but you’ll be less chill and it may not feel so good being on them

• +1
Meds made me not be able to sleep lol

• +1
Maybe you just dont care enough about voice chat cels. Imagine ur oneitis was in that voice chat, would it be hard then? Mental ilness is a joke but an addy perscription can be useful

• +1
Temperance and isolation. Train your mind and you will train your body. Unless ofc you want some jewpills and then will end up being suicidal 4 months later lol

• +1
drugs alone wont do shit bc drugs cant make up for a decade of no socialization

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2756, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
thats true

im doomed socially
Maybe you just dont care enough about voice chat cels. Imagine ur oneitis was in that voice chat, would it be hard then? Mental ilness is a joke but an addy perscription can be useful
theres more to it than just internet vc's, that was just a specific example

Last edited:
  • +1
Apparently they talk too much, too much socialization => you have ADD jfl

• +1
You nigger

• +1
Apparently they talk too much, too much socialization => you have ADD jfl
please go through the proper channels before quoting me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2756
please go through the proper channels before quoting me.
Its true, I have it myself
Which channel? 'before quoting me'
Are you so autistic?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
Its true, I have it myself
Which channel? 'before quoting me'
Are you so autistic?
what kind of peasant just goes marching up to the king in the throne room

please ask my servants for an audience with me before quoting me. ty.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2756 and DianabolDownie