How to fix an overbite at 15?

S

Soulsmaxx

Looking for jolly cooperation
Just fml guys. I have an overbite and I don't want to fuck up my face fixing it. I'm planning to go to the dentist next week so I want some opinions about treatments. Give me some life fuel.

Mew

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, SayNoToRotting and kirbyparks
That's what I've been doing. I definitely notice a difference in my cheekbones, but I'm concerned it's not doing much for my lower third. I've been doing it for about half a year though

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Oh shit man, rlly?

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks
I'm pretty sure mewing is useless at your age for any significant change so....
Jaw surgery + genioplasty

I'm pretty sure mewing is useless at your age for any significant change so....
Jaw surgery + genioplasty
We'll see man. Nibba's experienced some changes at a way older age and so has Astro Sky about my age. I just wanna try before I become totally suicidal

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks
I will suggest you to get a haircut and wear a nice shirt too, and don't forget confidence
Just shirtmaxx dumbasses

Myobrace

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Im guessing jaw surgery would be the fastest way. I've got money for it but I have a strong feeling that I wont be able to convince them to do it on a moderate overbite

That's what I've been doing. I definitely notice a difference in my cheekbones, but I'm concerned it's not doing much for my lower third. I've been doing it for about half a year though
This is exactly me. I have been doing it for half a year now, but the only major changes I have experienced are in the maxilla

This is exactly me. I have been doing it for half a year now, but the only major changes I have experienced are in the maxilla
Stick with it and keep me updated. I've already got decent cheekbones so its really just jaw changes I'm seeking
Good luck man. It's helped me in other ways. Like I can breathe easier and I dont have chapped lips from anxiously licking them. So I guess it was worth it anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
myobrace? idk, i have the same issue and i'm 16

how tf should i convince my parents? i also have some crooked teeth, gaps between teeth and narrow palate
Yeah, usually they'll have you put on braces before jaw surgery to fix that. Maybe say you've got sleep apnea or something. You should pm pics, I'm sure you're not that bad man.