How to fix asymmetry?

G

GrewWrong

Bronze
Hi!

My entire body (uneven hips, right shoulder higher etc.) including my face is asymmetric.

I know most people aren't perfectly symmetrical, but my asymmetry is too noticable and it bothers me.

Does anyone have some advice for this? I'm trying several things, but I'd like to hear some suggestions from you guys.

Cheers

It's best if we have pictures. You could just train your left shoulder to balance out the right one, What do you mean by uneven hips?

It's best if we have pictures. You could just train your left shoulder to balance out the right one, What do you mean by uneven hips?

My body isn't exactly balanced and symmetrical. For example, my right shoulder stays higher than the left one. Also, I seem to have a mild scoliosis and my left hip seems to be higher than my left one, causing a leg length discrepancy. It kind of looks like this:

uneven-hips-and-shoulders-lld3.jpg

With uneven hips, I mean this:

6.12pelvicAsymetryCausingLengthDescrepency-163x300.jpg

go to a doctor, this needs professional care,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Extra Chromosome, Autist and 1 other person
You can probably get insurance to cover surgeries that would fix this (leg lengthening for your shorter leg but idk if you can fix scoliosis)
go to a doctor, this needs professional care,

• +1
Reactions: Autist
its called lateral pelvic tilt. it comes from bad posture, sleeping on one side or sitting all day everyday. i have the same shit.

google for some streches, if the hip is tilted, it makes ur whole body assymetric.

Get a hammer and some duct tape and get to work!