How to fix dandruff?

S

Soulsmaxx

Looking for jolly cooperation
I have dandruff, but it's not the kind dandruff that is apparent. I only see small flakes when I run my hand through my hair. Dry scalp or oily scalp? Any solutions boyos?
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: lordgandy2000, AspiringChad, Maximus and 2 others
ketoconazole and shampoo only once a week to avoid very dry scalp

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam, paranakee, Limerencel and 8 others
I tried washing my hair using only water but it didnt seem to work.
What I do now and what works amazing for me is, I put this in my hair and go to sleep, I wash my hair only with water in the morning:
oils_repairmyhair.jpg

Thats when I dont want to take a full on bath, I do it every other day to keep my head hydrated, I mix it with some other stuff from the same brand and my hair is better than ever before.

When I bathe I use this:
neutrogena-tgel.jpg

When you wash it out make sure to use a comb because it makes the hair feel weird(at least for me).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, AspiringChad, Soulsmaxx and 1 other person
I tried washing my hair using only water but it didnt seem to work.
What I do now and what works amazing for me is, I put this in my hair and go to sleep, I wash my hair only with water in the morning:
oils_repairmyhair.jpg

Thats when I dont want to take a full on bath, I do it every other day to keep my head hydrated, I mix it with some other stuff from the same brand and my hair is better than ever before.

When I bathe I use this:
neutrogena-tgel.jpg

When you wash it out make sure to use a comb because it makes the hair feel weird(at least for me).
Yeah, I tried the whole water thing too. Got shit loads of dandruff. Could cover the entire country in snow for a day. I've got a sulfate free paraben free shampoo and I'm trying to stick to natural in case of balding...I'm paranoid of that shit. What should my shampoo/condition frequency be? I've got thick wavy hair

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223
Yeah, I tried the whole water thing too. Got shit loads of dandruff. Could cover the entire country in snow for a day. I've got a sulfate free paraben free shampoo and I'm trying to stick to natural in case of balding...I'm paranoid of that shit. What should my shampoo/condition frequency be? I've got thick wavy hair
I have the same hair as yours and I used to have a shit ton of dandruff, especially when I went only water. I remember getting out of the shower looking at the mirror and stroking my hair and I would immediately have dandruff snowing.
I dont use conditioner and when I do its some your typical brands, I bathe up to 4 times a week and thats when I use shampoo. I use the oil almost every other day, its kind of annoying to get out (use a comb) but god fucking damn it is it worth it!

Nivea for Men anti dandruff worked for me. I've been using it for years and don't have any dandruff. My hair was literally white from dandruff when I was a kid

I have the same hair as yours and I used to have a shit ton of dandruff, especially when I went only water. I remember getting out of the shower looking at the mirror and stroking my hair and I would immediately have dandruff snowing.
I dont use conditioner and when I do its some your typical brands, I bathe up to 4 times a week and thats when I use shampoo. I use the oil almost every other day, its kind of annoying to get out (use a comb) but god fucking damn it is it worth it!
I'll check it out. Not using conditioner is different for me though

• So Sad
Reactions: impure666
Nivea for Men anti dandruff worked for me. I've been using it for years and don't have any dandruff. My hair was literally white from dandruff when I was a kid
same tbhngl

Just take a shower bro.

• Hmm...
Just wanted to bump this because I'm having problems with dandruff and an itchy scalp (0 hair loss though).

Right now I'm using nizoral on a saturday and heads and shoulders anti dandruff on a wednesday, I think a year ago this fixed my dandruff but recently it came back. Should I just use nizoral twice a week and not use the heads and shoulders? Also, what conditioner to use after using the shampoo?

After doing a shit ton of research it is more of a stage or transition period where ur hair is getting used to its 'new environemnt'. I to have stopped shampooing for 3 weeks but still have a dried scalp, I will try using aloe Vera gel on my hair and just wash it off with water, and use a shower brush, hopefully it works.

• +1
By shaving your head or really short, hair is for women

• JFL
Reactions: paranakee
Stop fapping so much fag

• Hmm...
Put coconut oil in hair for 2 hours before using normal shampoo

• +1
- Nizoral 1x a week.
- Shampoo 2x a week.
- Condition 3x a week (After every Nizoral/Shampoo application).
- Water every day.

Try this.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Treasure223 and Deleted member 6382
- Nizoral 1x a week.
- Shampoo 2x a week.
- Condition 3x a week (After every Nizoral/Shampoo application).
- Water every day.

Try this.
Not sure if thats the best option if people do no shampoo or conditioner

Just Nizoral + Conditioner 1x a week then.
Why conditioner? Instead of just doing water only because i installed a water filter so my water basically has no minerals in it so i should be good right?

Why conditioner? Instead of just doing water only because i installed a water filter so my water basically has no minerals in it so i should be good right?
You need conditioner because shampoo strips your hair of oils and moisture. I have thick ethnic hair so without conditioner my hair is dry af

You need conditioner because shampoo strips your hair of oils and moisture. I have thick ethnic hair so without conditioner my hair is dry af
Why not just do water only 💪

Why not just do water only 💪
Because i use Nizoral once a week for dandruff. Also I’m solidifying my NW-1 as Nizoral is a good first product for hair loss.

Because i use Nizoral once a week for dandruff. Also I’m solidifying my NW-1 as Nizoral is a good first product for hair loss.
I think the dandruff is just from transitioning imma keep trying water only and see how it goes