How to fix my jaw

K

kezzo

Iron
What surgery or treatments should i have done to fix my jaw, im still quite fat so i dont know if it will get better when i get leaner.

Attachments

• IMG_0544[1].JPG
    IMG_0544[1].JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0309[1].JPG
    IMG_0309[1].JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0167[1].PNG
    IMG_0167[1].PNG
    150.3 KB · Views: 83
What's wrong with it?

Your jaw is fine. You need a chin implant/sliding genioplasty

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and kezzo
U don't look fat tbh U look skinny w a face bloat

• +1
Reactions: kezzo
how do u fix that

thanks ill look into it
Facial bloat can be caused by many factors. Do you eat a high sodium diet? @Nibba is a high iq poster so can I get sum help g. @kezzo

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Facial bloat can be caused by many factors. Do you eat a high sodium diet? @Nibba is a high iq poster so can I get sum help g. @kezzo
You look to be pretty young @kezzo. I had pretty bad facial but when I was young too, but with puberty and higher testosterone as well as a few supplements you can get a pretty lean face. As for your jaw there's nothing wrong with it per say, however your chin is definitely recessed. if you start mewing now you'll look much better in a few years and since you're young it will actually have time to take effect before your bones solidify and it becomes worthless. wait until you hit around 20 to 23 years old before you think about getting chin surgery. If you want more advice on General looksmaxing, PM me or just keep replying here lol

sliding genioplasty or chin implant

Dont listen to nibba and his "natural" methods, its all about genetics

You look to be pretty young @kezzo. I had pretty bad facial but when I was young too, but with puberty and higher testosterone as well as a few supplements you can get a pretty lean face. As for your jaw there's nothing wrong with it per say, however your chin is definitely recessed. if you start mewing now you'll look much better in a few years and since you're young it will actually have time to take effect before your bones solidify and it becomes worthless. wait until you hit around 20 to 23 years old before you think about getting chin surgery. If you want more advice on General looksmaxing, PM me or just keep replying here lol
Thanks, Well im gunna start mewing now and just hope it gets better by uni if not ill look for surgery

Thanks, Well im gunna start mewing now and just hope it gets better by uni if not ill look for surgery
How old are you

Classic case of not Mewing. If you can get results with Mewing, you don't need surgery.

His jaw is receded usually the chin is supposed to be slightly behind the upper lip in distance.

It's hard to tell because in your side profile photo it's not from the side.

Lol are you spanish by any means? the third photo is typical photo among spanish youngsters

What surgery or treatments should i have done to fix my jaw, im still quite fat so i dont know if it will get better when i get leaner.

How old are you?

just turned 16
Okay, your jaw has the potential to change naturally (since you're young), if i was you i wouldn't worry about it for the next few years.

• +1
Reactions: Tricky
just turned 16

What @battlefieldincel said. If you want proof, ask your parents of photos from when they were 16, and also photos of when they were in their mid 20's. You'll see that the bones in their face did in fact change quite a bit.

• +1
Reactions: kezzo
mew like your life depends on it and lose fat
also buy gum (falim or proper chios mastic) and chew all day
mewing is the most important though since you dont want your face to "melt" even further

Your chin projection is dogshit, look into surgery and start mewing.