How to fix posture

Julian

Julian

Kraken
I literally have the most aids posture ever from sitting 24/7 and playing shit games. I'm 6' with this aids posture but I'm pretty sure I could gain some height from it. Does anyone have recommendations on how to fix aids posture?

• +1
Reactions: Fubarcel, Deleted member 3832 and Deleted member 1973
i've heard trying to suck your own dick increases spine length. Might work for your purpose.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and OFFICER_HENRY
I literally have the most aids posture ever from sitting 24/7 and playing shit games. I'm 6' with this aids posture but I'm pretty sure I could gain some height from it. Does anyone have recommendations on how to fix aids posture?
First things first, sleeping on a hard flat surface will help
Then perhaps do some hanging from a bar and various other stretches online,
Take "posture" breaks in between your computer sessions where you stretch and correct your posture.
Learn to use a computer with proper posture.
Visit a chiropractor, they can typically stretch out your spine by at least an inch within a single session, they will also assign you many stretches and exercises for height gain and maintenance.
If you have aids hunchback posture and are still 6', you could potentially ascend to 6'3, and then maybe shoe/hair maxx to a weak 6'5 lololol

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and OFFICER_HENRY
First things first, sleeping on a hard flat surface will help
Then perhaps do some hanging from a bar and various other stretches online,
Take "posture" breaks in between your computer sessions where you stretch and correct your posture.
Learn to use a computer with proper posture.
Visit a chiropractor, they can typically stretch out your spine by at least an inch within a single session, they will also assign you many stretches and exercises for height gain and maintenance.
If you have aids hunchback posture and are still 6', you could potentially ascend to 6'3, and then maybe shoe/hair maxx to a weak 6'5 lololol

Reaching 6'3 would be god tier lifefuel already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and EthnicelAscension
Reaching 6'3 would be god tier lifefuel already
I have a real life friend with a literal hunchback (he has scoliosis though), he's a 6'1-6'2 with that posture, and when he stands up straight (still with a hunched back) he scratches 6'4. I'm just going based off of real life experiences/estimates for what your potential height could be.

sleep on the floor no pillow

• Hmm...
Reactions: OFFICER_HENRY
sleep on the floor no pillow

Just be poor theory
I mean my neck is forward as fuck and cracking all the time. I have pretty fucked up scapular winging and massive anterior pelvic tilt. Also not sure if my knees are normal

Just be poor theory
I mean my neck is forward as fuck and cracking all the time. I have pretty fucked up scapular winging and massive anterior pelvic tilt. Also not sure if my knees are normal
yeah that fixes it retard

Sleep without a pillow. When you sleep without a pillow, you're technically standing straight while lying in your bed. This should help with fixing your posture. I'm not kidding.

Sleep without a pillow. When you sleep without a pillow, you're basically standing straight while lying in your bed. This should help with fixing your posture. I'm not kidding.

Should my back be straight lol big part is not touching shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
not that hard,
sleeping without pillow wont give you good posture if you dont practice it during the day 24/7
get standing desk extension
sitting is unnatural and will compress bones and isnt good for spine
follow mew's posture advice
head high, chinticked, shoulders back chest out , abs and buttocks flexed. use wall for reference.

• +1
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe and OFFICER_HENRY
Should my back be straight lol big part is not touching shit
Well yes, you should lay down on your back when you sleep. Don't sleep on your side or on your belly.

not that hard,
head high, chinticked, shoulders back chest out , abs and buttocks flexed. use wall for reference.

When I stand against a wall only my ass touches and my neck kinda, literally impossible to make my back touch

When I stand against a wall only my ass touches and my neck kinda, literally impossible to make my back touch
this means you have JB lvl of perking ass out
thats why i said abs flexed and butt flexxed. This will effectively make the groin area go forward.

try not to sit in your room, hunched over, shitposting for 16 hours a day like me. try leaving the bedroom and going outside unlike me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spark and EthnicelAscension
You can fix hunchback with weights and proper stretches
Anterior pelvic tilt can be corrected with a combination of exercises such as planking (idk if I spelled that right), and hip thrusts (serious).
I am currently posture maxing, I have the potential to gain another inch or two, my blackpilled irl friend has tons of exercises for posture maxxing.
I did a stretching session with him a few hours ago, I legit gained a whole inch (of course it will go down over the next few hours, but nonetheless if you do these consistently your gains will remain).
I am currently working on minimizing my anterior pelvic tilt and maximizing upper back and neck posture with hopes of scratching 6'4 gigachad height and maybe boots frauding to 6'5.

Do pullups.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
do yoga, visit a doctor but dont expect more than 1 inch man
Assuming he has a hunchback he can expect 2-3 inches, afterall OP said they have "aids" posture, nerd neck, and anterior pelvic tilt combined, we're not talking typical bad posture.

Assuming he has a hunchback he can expect 2-3 inches, afterall OP said they have "aids" posture, nerd neck, and anterior pelvic tilt combined, we're not talking typical bad posture.
Well he is likely exaggerating. I doubt he has massive case of scoliosis/kyphosis. I have got probably a worse posture than he is, I even have shortened Achilles tendons (hard for me to even have a normal posture without standing on tiptoes), I am coping with a possible two inch gain but I doubt it.

• Woah
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
i legit went from 6'2 to almost 6'4 from decompressing my spine with hanging and daily stretches, turns out sitting all day compresses your spine and fucks your height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kota and born2shitforced2wipe
My posture is insanely subhuman, one thing i truly do hate about being 6’9”.

not that hard,
sleeping without pillow wont give you good posture if you dont practice it during the day 24/7
yeah i shitpost 24/7 but i have a standing desk so its not so bad

Romanian deadlifts, overhead press and running works wonders for fixing hunchback / gamer posture

1) go to gym: chest and back exercises (especially rows and face pulls)
2) Practice sitting upright in a chair without touching the back of the chair
3) stand against the wall with your back and head touching, then move forward and try to hold the position, then move back, then forward. Do this for a few minutes to get the muscle memory
4) mew and chin tuck

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1