How to fix subhuman head posture?

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
I think my most suifuil angle is when I’m walking and look to the side and see my entire body side profile in a reflection. My neck is always forward and my stomach is flared out.

Obviously this is because of my scoliosis but this decreases smv. What exercises should I do to fix forward head posture?

Deadlift with the biggest weights you can find while wearing a neck harness

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
do planks with proper form

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Literally just straighten your neck bro

• +1
Reactions: x30001, kobecel, androidcel and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
sleep on back no pillow.

• +1
Reactions: Zeus, TBOLT and Looksmaxer-van-NL
sleep on the hard floor with neck pillow for your neck only, you could roll a towel and use that under your neck, chin tuck and mew while you're on your back with the rolled towel under your neck and sleep like that

do deadman hang before you go o sleep for 30 seconds

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Practice straightening your neck.

If your stomach is out you have anterior pelvic tilt which is much harder to fix. I have the "nerd neck" and really the best way is to just chin in shoulder back. Unfortunately this can make your chin appear recessed or doubled, but it's probably from the skin growing over the chin and weak hyoids which would then be corrected with neck posture and jaw stretching exercises.

My friend has pretty bad anterior pelvic tilt but still brings home bitches from Tinder so it probably isn't perceived as subhuman.

Rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androidcel and Extra Chromosome
Sleeping in a soft bed that adapts to your shit posture is much lower T than sleeping on the floor so your body is forced to align itself properly whether you like it or not..

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
J
Sleeping in a soft bed that adapts to your shit posture is much lower T.
just sleep on rock bro

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I think my most suifuil angle is when I’m walking and look to the side and see my entire body side profile in a reflection. My neck is always forward and my stomach is flared out.

Obviously this is because of my scoliosis but this decreases smv. What exercises should I do to fix forward head posture?
Yeah my pectus carinatum doesnt help my posture.

Watch athlean X on how to fix nerd neck or become so self-conscious about your height that you always want to stand straight .

just lift your head into an upright position, that's it