[HOW TO] Fix Upper Eyelid Expose non-surgery [UEE]

Deleted member 12102

Deleted member 12102

Iron
Im on this Forum only to learn Things but also for you my friends to make you the best version of yourself

So i had a bit of Upper Eyelid Expose and wondered what the cause of this to fix it without any Surgery and stuff:

When i look on pictures of me when im younger like 8-10 i have litterly no upper eye lid expose

So i have came to the solution:
In many cases the upper eyelid expose is posture based (i know there a cases where people have this because of genetics , to know this look on pictures when you are younger

Solution:
I want you to go to the mirror and make Chin Tuck and tilt your head down to your chest and your chin in [LOOK ON YOUR EARS IF THEY ARE STRAIGHT!!]
Now you look really ugly and have no chin but this is not the point

Look on your Eyes and you will notice that your eyelid is litterly gone

To maintain make this:
Posture exercises [Kegel, reverse standing sit-ups, foundation training]
Optional: Posture Holder on eBay for like 5€

AND MOST IMPORTANT MEWING IN THIS CHINTUCK POSTION AND GOOD BODY POSTURE!!
Tongue on Roof of the Mouth (Say the Word Sing), then go in Chin Tuck and go to a Wall and make your body straight

You need Dedication , and Patience i fixed mine in like couple months The Benefits are much greater then only the upper eyelid expose i promise ;)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chobou, AscendingHero, SolarWind and 6 others
why get rid of upper eyelid exposure, i really have no clue why psl virgins are obsessed with looking as alien as possible

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 10172, .🇹🇩. and 2 others
I don’t disagree that with you, but this is just putting a bandage on a scar, the scars still going to be there just like your uee. Ideally you should have zero to minimal eyelid exposure from every angle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3771 and Deleted member 12102
why get rid of upper eyelid exposure, i really have no clue why psl virgins are obsessed with looking as alien as possible
Looks good in close up shots and adds more protection to the eye.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12102
It can help your looks when your eyelid expose is so much that it fuck up your face harmony and many are insecure about this so i only want to help

I don’t disagree that with you, but this is just putting a bandage on a scar, the scars still going to be there just like your uee. Ideally you should have zero to minimal eyelid exposure from every angle.
Yes you are right but it can help much when you dont want surgery and its the safest and cheapest , but you have to invest time and do work

my biggest failo tbh but this sounds like broscience

I don't think uee is caused by bad posture. I would recommend filler or just simple icehooding and see if it works for your case

Upper eyelid filler BA 002WM copy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12102
my biggest failo tbh but this sounds like broscience
Try it bro , go to Mirror and do it like i wrote and your eyelid will be nearly gone
and how to fix it i have wrote also

Nice post, posture can be very beneficial. Let me address why. Take this from a 140 IQ chadlite with killer UUE who has experimented with this.

When you tuck your chin in, the muscles that keep your eyelids up have to work harder. Simply due to the fact that because you tilt your head downwards your eyelid muscle (levator palpebrae superioris) has to put in more effort than normal to keep your sight on the mirror.

You can even feel the muscle tension it in your eyes if you pay attention. If you focus and keep the muscle tension when tilting your head backwards you will 100% have less UUE than before.

Funny enough I also noticed I had less UUE as a kid then now. That made me think why. Personally I spend a lot of time on video games and work behind the laptop. I look down so that eyelid muscle doesn't have to work hard at all to have a good vision. Because of this I think that eyelid muscle became inactive or weak or underdeveloped.

I also thought of people who had roughly same eye structure as me but always kept their eyes wide open. I mean to me they looked a little weird but it had to be the eyelid muscle.

As ridiculous as it sounds, I tried to train my inactive eyelid muscle by just opening my eyes wide and closing them and I almost immediately found success. I think I will keep doing it.

For posture, I might try that in the future so thanks to your contribution.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 12150, Deleted member 12758 and 3 others
Nice post, posture can be very beneficial. Let me address why. Take this from a 140 IQ chadlite with killer UUE who has experimented with this.

When you tuck your chin in, the muscles that keep your eyelids up have to work harder. Simply due to the fact that because you tilt your head downwards your eyelid muscle (levator palpebrae superioris) has to put in more effort than normal to keep your sight on the mirror.

You can even feel the muscle tension it in your eyes if you pay attention. If you focus and keep the muscle tension when tilting your head backwards you will 100% have less UUE than before.

Funny enough I also noticed I had less UUE as a kid then now. That made me think why. Personally I spend a lot of time on video games and work behind the laptop. I look down so that eyelid muscle doesn't have to work hard at all to have a good vision. Because of this I think that eyelid muscle became inactive or weak or underdeveloped.

I also thought of people who had roughly same eye structure as me but always kept their eyes wide open. I mean to me they looked a little weird but it had to be the eyelid muscle.

As ridiculous as it sounds, I tried to train my inactive eyelid muscle by just opening my eyes wide and closing them and I almost immediately found success. I think I will keep doing it.

For posture, I might try that in the future so thanks to your contribution.
I've had the exact same experience, thanks for explaining the science behind it, and great thread OP. I realized myself that craning my neck which I was doing to jawfraud tinder pics also makes my eyes more hunteresque. Training your bones to remain at a chin tuck (good neck posture) is the same as how runners train at high altitudes to have less oxygen. I started doing my own version of hard mewing related to this, what I do is look up at the ceiling and flatten tongue on roof of mouth, then attempt to keep tongue in same place while switching to a chin tuck. If you're recessed, it will feel like mewing x10 because you generate a ton of torque by forcing your bones to reckon with the fact they're deformed whereas with regular mewing you're just using the tongue muscle.
It's undeniable that the angle you keep your head relative to your neck gives you better eye area, but for some of us we physically cannot put our head in a "chin tuck" since we mouthbreathed for years. Or, what we think is a chin tuck is only partially a chin tuck because to do a full chin tuck my chin would have to go through my neck itself, that's how recessed I was. I think before focusing on UEE you need to make damn sure you're not craning your neck the whole day to make up for recessed face, as you won't be able to address the UEE with a chin tuck until your airway is back up a bit and you can comfortably mew and nosebreathe 100% of the time.
Also, the thing about posture and the muscles you mentioned is completely true as well, by my experience. I've always had shitty ab cuts even when relatively low bf, lower than some guys I knew who were skinnyfat but did have abs. Like my arm could have veins but my abs would be softer than theirs. Fixing my palate enough to support the weight of my head with my tongue, and focusing on posture all day every day made me realize that I was stuck in anterior pelvic tilt for most of the day and was walking around like a bobblehead. This is especially likely to happen if you're tall imo. I was walking around like a balloon at a car dealership my whole life (gif related). I always felt like I had little to no control over my deceleration if I'm moving in a direction, like I'm on ice skates because I had not been activating the muscles you're talking about. I realized that in order for me to stand normally with posterior pelvic tilt, it takes mild effort, but it passively works a lot of underdeveloped muscle groups I have out. It also shifted the position of my traps and other muscles ever so slightly, If you feel like you have a soy body no matter how much you bulk/cut (granted I maxed out at 215 max bench so not that much), then you might have this issue, especially if you have a track record of mouthbreathing/recession, then I can almost guarantee your body looks more soy than it should if you mouthbreath.

Attachments

• FlashyDistantFrenchbulldog-small.gif
    FlashyDistantFrenchbulldog-small.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 121
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11479, amorfati and Deleted member 12758
Dude thats exactly what I did, now I have 0 to little eyelid exposure, and as they guy above me said, the lower eyelid muscles get stronger and give you that "squinting" chad eyes. Nice post. Also sun helps the natural squint

@Maesthetic what's your opinion, lifefuel for me along with the guys here claiming success more than any other thread i think it might be legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
@Maesthetic what's your opinion, lifefuel for me along with the guys here claiming success more than any other thread i think it might be legit
Do it but i dont understand fully what he said

• +1
Reactions: ilyess
I'll just cope until i can afford surgery

Attachments

• IMG_20210306_205344.jpg
    IMG_20210306_205344.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 107
  • So Sad
Reactions: amorfati and ilyess