How To Fraud a Good Frame

Selinity

Selinity

Zephir
-->SELINITYS' LOOKSMAXXING JOURNAL
this thread was requested by @whatamIdoinwithmylyf who asked "How to fraud wide shoulders and a small waist," or in other words a "Chad-body." This is a guide purely for frauding, so this won't actually do anything to your frame.

Looking your best is a must in the 21st century, it's important that you have good features, after all, your sex appeal is your life. But what if you don't have certain "Chad-like" features, or maybe you're too lazy to just hit the gym and get them the hard way? I've got you covered, because today we're going to be going over the BEST way to fraud an amazing frame.

CLOTHING

The clothing you wear will undoubtably effect how your bodily proportions are perceived, it's a common fact that darker colours like black make you appear thinner, and that lighter colours will make you appear to be wider.

02e56c57 f59b 4228 bb1e 729117cbc97d 1920x1080

^the effect of colour on body proportions^

So when you are frame frauding it's important that you wear cloths that are not only form-fitting, but also with good colouring that supports your frame.
The best shirts for this would be ones like the one bellow, the white accentuates your shoulders and arms while the black makes your waist look smaller. Also, the contrast provides great definition to your upper-body.

Images

PICTURES

If you want to look as manly and large as possible the angle you take your photo at is important!
Taking pics from bellow is the last thing you want to do, and additionally, unless you're very broad taking selfies is a big no-no, the lens distortion and camera positioning will completely destroy your frame!

-->Use the back camera

--> Take the pic from an arm to an arm and a half away

In pictures everything is about relativity. There's no real way of knowing if someone's tall or not from a pic, but we can make a good guess because of how the rest of the pic looks relative to your body!

I can't roll my eyes faster when people come to be asking why they look so small in a picture when they're standing beside something 2ft taller then them! be in a neutral background or one with smaller items around you. If you can't get a background like this use 'portrait' mode or another filter which blurs the background on your pics.

LIGHTING

Good lighting is another must. If you are trying to look robust then you DON'T want to have lighting that comes from a light source to the side, ideally the most light should be on your upper body.
Alternatively you could take the picture in the sunlight, but other forms of lighting will only provide diminishing returns.

SHOULDER PADS

This one is self explanatory, a pair of decent shoulder pads can really ascend your shoulder area, DON'T go for anything extreme, do something mild and ONLY use them in pics. Go for 37" to 40" shoulder pads to avoid looking like a giga-faker.

Anyways, I hope this helped you fraud your pics, or at the very least you learnt something useful from this post. If you have any suggestions for other topics you'd like me to cover feel free to DM them to me.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Revenge123, Elvisandreaa, alriodai and 11 others
@StressShady

Good thread
here your internet point
Untitled 3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: romm2el, Shkreliii, wayme and 24 others
Jfl If you wear that shirt unironically

Jfl If you wear that shirt unironically
Lmao it’s pretty bad tbh but ima get it and rock it, h&m core

add AF1s, north face puffer jacket, coats, different fits of jeans to the guide OP there’s much more you can do with fashion for your frame

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
this is cope

if you are small you're gonna look small in that shirt too and noone's actually gonna wear shoulder pads unless autismmax

what sorta helps is not wearing shirts too tight and/or wearing multiple layers

Last edited:
Don't forget cucumbermaxxing with sweatpants

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10494 and Selinity
nothing frauds frame better than denim jacket or college jacket

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
y'all gonna be lookin like

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Spîke, IdiAmin and 1 other person
Imagine taking your shirt off to fuck a bitch and your shoulder pads fall off jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zharupodrugu, MissLexotan6MG, Spîke and 6 others
I've been on MK677 for a month (along with SARMS stack) and noticed today that my hands have noticeably grown bigger. Now if only I can get my clavicles to follow ...

• Woah
Reactions: Cain
Or just lift up your shoulder a bit and flex them 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Spîke
I've been on MK677 for a month (along with SARMS stack) and noticed today that my hands have noticeably grown bigger. Now if only I can get my clavicles to follow ...
How old are you?