How to fraudmaxx (guide) high effort post

D

Deleted member 8919

Kraken
In 2020, all foids are frauding with makeup, heels, corsets, angles, duckfaces, squinting, and more. Well, if you're high IQ, then you should be frauding as well - and getting away with it with flying colors.

First, let's start with height/frame.

Shoe Lifts

Not too much, not too little... Just right. That's the key here. Don't fraud too much with your shoe lifts or you'll be walking around like a man who got something slipped in his drink and got to try the bum-rum special for the first time. The strategy here is to actually wear shoes that already give a good base boost - so wear Nike Air Max's, wear boots, wear basketball shoes - anything with a relatively tall heel. Then put in your lift, which is usually around 1.2". This compresses to about 1" or even a bit less. This is a significant boost. You can TRY to add another layer of lifts, but do not trade a powerful gait for anything less than a whole inch of height.

The average shoe will naturally provide about 0.7" in height. You need to find a shoe that adds anywhere from 1.2" to 1.8" (anything more and the shoe likely looks uncanny). This doesn't account for elevator shoes with inbuilt lifts, which are also an option. Next, add your lifts - compressed, they'll give anywhere from 0.8" to 1.2". Make sure you use premium quality lifts, because you need to protect your feed and your gait. Overall, you should be aiming for about 1.5" taller over the average shoe wearer. If you think you can get away with 2" or even more, then do it - but try to record yourself and see if your gait looks bad. Ironically, the thing about lifts if that the taller you naturally are the more you can get away with - it looks less fake.

I recommend something like these for lifts.

Shoulder Pads

Broad of shoulder, thin of waist... this is the classic description of what a masculine man is made of. Having broad shoulders is a key part of having a wide frame, and having a wide frame is one of the most powerful fertility signalers to women. Well, not all of us are born with a top 1% bideltoid. Alas.... there's nothing we can do about it. Or is there? As with many other matters of physical appearance, Koreans, in their ultimate looks-pill culture, have come up with a solution.

Shoulder pads.

Yes, you heard that right. Literally, Koreans have developed shoulder pads that are made to enhance the natural width of the shoulder. And they're actually pretty good. K-drama and k-pop stars have even admitted to and have been caught wearing them.

Again, small improvements are the key to frauding, not drastic, unrealistic changes. Don't oversize or fraud it too much.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/shoulder-d...derwear-sleeveless-Made-in-korea/264505810255 a product like this seems solid, but it may do you better to search around and find something cheaper or better in quality, or make your own (it shouldn't be hard).

Other Body Enhancers

We've all seen shit like butt lifts and underwear with dick inserts. Depending on what kind of game you're running, this may suit you. I personally wouldn't fuck with anything that's made to enhance my butt - too likely to look gay and unnatural for me.

As for dick game - I'm sure you have things around your house that could work for this just as well, but you should only really be trying to show off your dick if you actually have a big dick, or else girls will just be disappointed (unless you literally don't care and just wanna bang once with the risk of getting laughed at and then move on). So dick enhancing through underwear is best for dudes that are growers - frauding your flaccid size is ok and makes sense to me, I'd think, because you could always claim you were rocking a semi or you just need to get hard or whatever. Use sweatpants for maximum dick game strat. But yeah, if your erect size isn't big.... then good luck with this strat, man.

A small side note on headphones - I think a good, high quality pair of robust NEUROTYPICAL headphones (so dumb shit like beats by dre or whatever, not gay looking audiophile headphones) can help with frauding how tall you appear AND the size of your skull, which are both good things. On top of that, it shows that you're NT and that you can accessorize, which leads me to my next point...

Accessory Halo for Looks Fraud and NT Fraud

Accessorizing is never a bad idea. Wearing jewelry as a man, while difficult, appeals to the monkey brain in women that sees something glittering and thus declares it beautiful. Go for simple, non-flamboyant accessories - silver and gold, depending on your skin tone. Wear a watch. Match your jewelry with your style/aesthetic. Wear edgy jewelry if you have tattoos or whatever, wear elegant jewelry if you don't. Don't overdo it, but something is better than nothing. It breaks up the monotony of you wardrobe, of your arms, or wherever it is you have jewelry. It makes you more NT and more interesting. It makes you appear more wealthy. Etc.

It's not the BIGGEST smv boost, by any means, but it's certainly worth doing.

Contact Lenses

We all know, by now, that colored eyes can have a HUGE halo when it comes to looks. They can take an average ethnic all the way up to model status just by going from brown eyes to naturally blue eyes. Unfortunately, contact lenses can only fraud so well - meaning that if you have naturally brown eyes, using blue contacts probably won't be a good and natural looking result. BUT, you can still use contact lenses to add some vibrancy and color to your eyes. Maybe knock it up to hazel or a dark green. This is a nice enough halo that will improve your looks. Don't forget that the limbal ring - the outside ring on your eye - is also a vital indicator of youth and beauty, so look for contact lenses with this feature. Even naturally light eyed individuals can benefit from this.

Squint Frauding

Yes, squint frauding is almost necessary in 2020. It helps with almost everyone's eye area. Squinting with your lower eyelid even helps to build up the muscle there and make it straighter and thus more aesthetic, according to some users here. I'm not saying to go outside and squint as hard as Clint Eastwood 24/7 - but your eye area should almost always be engaged, and you can and should squint harder when taking pictures. Even models do this. Clint Eastwood was famous for squint frauding, and if you watch videos of his son, he does the same shit.

Angle Frauding

This one is self explanatory. For dating profiles, you should be using pictures that have your best angles and your best side. This is different for everybody. Some studies show that the left side of your face is more trustworthy, while the right side is more dominant/masculine, so you can use that as you will. But chances are, you already know which side you're more comfortable with and what your best angles are - so use them.

Hairline Frauding

If you are norwooding or even if you just have a naturally high hairline - you should be covering that shit up. DON'T get a high and tight fade where your hair line is visible. DO grow your hair out and even get a fringe/bangs to naturally cover up your hairline. Think TikTok hair styles, even get a perm if you want. Let your forehead be covered up. This haircut is, thanks to tiktok especially lately, actually really good and naturally aesthetic.

If your hairline is too far gone, don't be afraid to invest in some caps. Yes, it sucks. But this is fraudmaxxing, so until you get a transplant, its your only real option.

FaceApp Frauding

This is where shit really lights up... Yes, you are almost outright lying at this point, but not really. It's still you.

If you are doing online dating, you should be frauding all of your pictures. Yes, all of them. Women often have pro photographers get their best angles and then touch up their photos for them.

Well, I doubt many of us here want to do that shit. So, you should know about the app called "FaceApp". It lets you make major changes to your face relatively easily. Apply a filter - Hollywood 1, 2, 3, or 4. Make SURE it looks real and not uncanny - meaning you can't fraud too much, but it will definitely give you a PSL boost. Note that you may have to buy the app - but it's worth it to fraud your pictures a little bit just one time for your dating profile.

FaceTune Frauding

Similar to above, but for minor touch-ups and blemish clearing. Use the touch-up feature here to get rid of any eyebags you have and to make your eyebrows a bit darker. You can use the face feature to make your jaw bigger or smaller, your nose bigger or smaller, your mouth a different size, and even change the canthal tilt of your eyes. You can also use it to fraud your eye color somewhat - make blue eyes slightly bluer, green eyes greener, or even brown eyes browner.

Again, you have to use your judgment with this. Don't make drastic changes to your bone structure or even your skin - no one likes to be catfished. Use it to enhance what's natural. Consider it you maxxing out what you have - just digitally instead of in reality.

FaceApp (and FaceTune) frauding works best if you are highly NT and highly low-inhib and also if you are tall, because any percieved lack of shortcomings when you go on an actual date can be made up for with these traits.

Profile Frauding

Just lie in your Tinder bio, bro. All you need to get Stacies in 2020.

Sarcasm excluded, everything adds up. Don't be afraid to make shit up in your bio if you think it'll help you. Lie about height, your job, education, where you've been, how well traveled you are, etc. Maybe if you lie enough you'll eventually gain so much life experience that you won't have to. That's how this works, right?

Status Frauding

Getting a bit gimmicky now, but still worth talking about. Don't be afraid to fraud status. This should be easy if you are not a complete moron. Lie about your finances, job, whatever. Leave fake bank statements laying around in your car or something. Rent a car to take pictures with. Maybe even consider buying Instagram or Twitter followers or something. Pay Stacies to take pics with you, if you have to. Or just be low inhib and charismatic and get some pics of you with girls in a club, it's easy enough. If you are doing it to get laid, who cares?

End Notes

Now that I've turned you into a fraudmaxxed liemaxxed griftermaxxed conman, you may be wondering what's next, or where to go with this. Remember that in order to pull all of this off, it helps to truly be high IQ and able to make shit up on the fly. Being NT and low inhib will help as well.

You'll live a life of lies.... but it's worth it to get laid, right? But.... at what cost? :unsure:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Sondern, zura, Deleted member 33579 and 36 others
see that disgusting feeling when you wake up and you wonder if thats the same foid from last night next to you?well i would never want a foid to feel that about me,whats the point in frauding if she is gonna find out anyway and you gonna look stupid tbh?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 10172 and Deleted member 8919
see that disgusting feeling when you wake up and you wonder if thats the same foid from last night next to you?well i would never want a foid to feel that about me,whats the point in frauding if she is gonna find out anyway and you gonna look stupid tbh?
you sound like a cuck, who gives a shit about what she will think about you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, zura, Deleted member 33579 and 18 others
you sound like a cuck, who gives a shit about what she will think about you
its not about how she will feel its about how i will feel when i see the disgust in her face and i realize that she never liked me for who i am and i just basically cheated my way to her pussy

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek and Deleted member 11604
its not about how she will feel its about how i will feel when i see the disgust in her face and i realize that she never liked me for who i am and i just basically cheated my way to her pussy
So what? So there is no point in dressing good aswell then?

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, fvolkek, Deleted member 14392 and 2 others
How do I fraud shitskin?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 4562 and 2 others
good post, everyone lies and frauds to a certain extent, females more than anyone
so why cripple/limiting yourself by not frauding, you'd just put urself at an disadvantage for no reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, Zradrad, Lolcel and 1 other person
i agree, it is not a good feeling

but isnt a woman doing the same thing, with makeup filters social media proof etc.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Lmao, Deleted member 4696 and 1 other person
Women are so used to fraud that can spot fraud very easily

• +1
Reactions: zura, CANI, wagbox and 3 others
On contact lens, get only top tier shit to look natural

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
i wanna add that having lighting from behind on pics will acentuate hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165 and Deleted member 8666
i agree, it is not a good feeling

but isnt a woman doing the same thing, with makeup filters social media proof etc.
yes thats why im leaving her ass if she frauds way too much

So what? So there is no point in dressing good aswell then?
dressin well will halo you but not because the clothes make you better looking that you are but because if you dress well it means you have a good sense of fashion and you know how to take care of yourself not to mention NTmaxxing frauding is a completely different thing

In 2020, all foids are frauding with makeup, heels, corsets, angles, duckfaces, squinting, and more. Well, if you're high IQ, then you should be frauding as well - and getting away with it with flying colors.

Shoe Lifts

Not too much, not too little... Just right. That's the key here. Don't fraud too much with your shoe lifts or you'll be walking around like a man who got something slipped in his drink and got to try the bum-rum special for the first time. The strategy here is to actually wear shoes that already give a good base boost - so wear Nike Air Max's, wear boots, wear basketball shoes - anything with a relatively tall heel. Then put in your lift, which is usually around 1.2". This compresses to about 1" or even a bit less. This is a significant boost. You can TRY to add another layer of lifts, but do not trade a powerful gait for anything less than a whole inch of height.

The average shoe will naturally provide about 0.7" in height. You need to find a shoe that adds anywhere from 1.2" to 1.8" (anything more and the shoe likely looks uncanny). This doesn't account for elevator shoes with inbuilt lifts, which are also an option. Next, add your lifts - compressed, they'll give anywhere from 0.8" to 1.2". Make sure you use premium quality lifts, because you need to protect your feed and your gait. Overall, you should be aiming for about 1.5" taller over the average shoe wearer. If you think you can get away with 2" or even more, then do it - but try to record yourself and see if your gait looks bad. Ironically, the thing about lifts if that the taller you naturally are the more you can get away with - it looks less fake.

Shoulder Pads

Broad of shoulder, thin of waist... this is the classic description of what a masculine man is made of. Having broad shoulders is a key part of having a wide frame, and having a wide frame is one of the most powerful fertility signalers to women. Well, not all of us are born with a top 1% bideltoid. Alas.... there's nothing we can do about it. Or is there? As with many other matters of physical appearance, Koreans, in their ultimate looks-pill culture, have come up with a solution.

Shoulder pads.

Yes, you heard that right. Literally, Koreans have developed shoulder pads that are made to enhance the natural width of the shoulder. And they're actually pretty good. K-drama and k-pop stars have even admitted to and have been caught wearing them.

Again, small improvements are the key to frauding, not drastic, unrealistic changes. Don't oversize or fraud it too much.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/shoulder-d...derwear-sleeveless-Made-in-korea/264505810255 a product like this seems solid, but it may do you better to search around and find something cheaper or better in quality, or make your own (it shouldn't be hard).

Other Body Enhancers

We've all seen shit like butt lifts and underwear with dick inserts. Depending on what kind of game you're running, this may suit you. I personally wouldn't fuck with anything that's made to enhance my butt - too likely to look gay and unnatural for me.

As for dick game - I'm sure you have things around your house that could work for this just as well, but you should only really be trying to show off your dick if you actually have a big dick, or else girls will just be disappointed (unless you literally don't care and just wanna bang once with the risk of getting laughed at and then move on). So dick enhancing through underwear is best for dudes that are growers - frauding your flaccid size is ok and makes sense to me, I'd think, because you could always claim you were rocking a semi or you just need to get hard or whatever. Use sweatpants for maximum dick game strat. But yeah, if your erect size isn't big.... then good luck with this strat, man.

A small side note on headphones - I think a good, high quality pair of robust NEUROTYPICAL headphones (so dumb shit like beats by dre or whatever, not gay looking audiophile headphones) can help with frauding how tall you appear AND the size of your skull, which are both good things. On top of that, it shows that you're NT and that you can accessorize, which leads me to my next point...

Accessorizing is never a bad idea. Wearing jewelry as a man, while difficult, appeals to the monkey brain in women that sees something glittering and thus declares it beautiful. Go for simple, non-flamboyant accessories - silver and gold, depending on your skin tone. Wear a watch. Match your jewelry with your style/aesthetic. Wear edgy jewelry if you have tattoos or whatever, wear elegant jewelry if you don't. Don't overdo it, but something is better than nothing. It breaks up the monotony of you wardrobe, of your arms, or wherever it is you have jewelry. It makes you more NT and more interesting. It makes you appear more wealthy. Etc.

Contact Lenses

We all know, by now, that colored eyes can have a HUGE halo when it comes to looks. They can take an average ethnic all the way up to model status just by going from brown eyes to naturally blue eyes. Unfortunately, contact lenses can only fraud so well - meaning that if you have naturally brown eyes, using blue contacts probably won't be a good and natural looking result. BUT, you can still use contact lenses to add some vibrancy and color to your eyes. Maybe knock it up to hazel or a dark green. This is a nice enough halo that will improve your looks. Don't forget that the limbal ring - the outside ring on your eye - is also a vital indicator of youth and beauty, so look for contact lenses with this feature. Even naturally light eyed individuals can benefit from this.

Squint Frauding

Yes, squint frauding is almost necessary in 2020. It helps with almost everyone's eye area. Squinting with your lower eyelid even helps to build up the muscle there and make it straighter and thus more aesthetic, according to some users here. I'm not saying to go outside and squint as hard as Clint Eastwood 24/7 - but your eye area should almost always be engaged, and you can and should squint harder when taking pictures. Even models do this. Clint Eastwood was famous for squint frauding, and if you watch videos of his son, he does the same shit.

Angle Frauding

This one is self explanatory. For dating profiles, you should be using pictures that have your best angles and your best side. This is different for everybody. Some studies show that the left side of your face is more trustworthy, while the right side is more dominant/masculine, so you can use that as you will. But chances are, you already know which side you're more comfortable with and what your best angles are - so use them.

Hairline Frauding

If you are norwooding or even if you just have a naturally high hairline - you should be covering that shit up. DON'T get a high and tight fade where your hair line is visible. DO grow your hair out and even get a fringe/bangs to naturally cover up your hairline. Think TikTok hair styles, even get a perm if you want. Let your forehead be covered up. This haircut is, thanks to tiktok especially lately, actually really good and naturally aesthetic.

If your hairline is too far gone, don't be afraid to invest in some caps. Yes, it sucks. But this is fraudmaxxing, so until you get a transplant, its your only real option.

FaceApp Frauding

This is where shit really lights up... Yes, you are almost outright lying at this point, but not really. It's still you.

If you are doing online dating, you should be frauding all of your pictures. Yes, all of them. Women often have pro photographers get their best angles and then touch up their photos for them.

Well, I doubt many of us here want to do that shit. So, you should know about the app called "FaceApp". It lets you make major changes to your face relatively easily. Apply a filter - Hollywood 1, 2, 3, or 4. Make SURE it looks real and not uncanny - meaning you can't fraud too much, but it will definitely give you a PSL boost. Note that you may have to buy the app - but it's worth it to fraud your pictures a little bit just one time for your dating profile.

FaceTune Frauding

Similar to above, but for minor touch-ups and blemish clearing. Use the touch-up feature here to get rid of any eyebags you have and to make your eyebrows a bit darker. You can use the face feature to make your jaw bigger or smaller, your nose bigger or smaller, your mouth a different size, and even change the canthal tilt of your eyes. You can also use it to fraud your eye color somewhat - make blue eyes slightly bluer, green eyes greener, or even brown eyes browner.

Again, you have to use your judgment with this. Don't make drastic changes to your bone structure or even your skin - no one likes to be catfished. Use it to enhance what's natural. Consider it you maxxing out what you have - just digitally instead of in reality.

FaceApp (and FaceTune) frauding works best if you are highly NT and highly low-inhib and also if you are tall, because any percieved lack of shortcomings when you go on an actual date can be made up for with these traits.

Profile Frauding

Sarcasm excluded, everything adds up. Don't be afraid to make shit up in your bio if you think it'll help you. Lie about height, your job, education, where you've been, how well traveled you are, etc. Maybe if you lie enough you'll eventually gain so much life experience that you won't have to. That's how this works, right?

Status Frauding

Getting a bit gimmicky now, but still worth talking about. Don't be afraid to fraud status. This should be easy if you are not a complete moron. Lie about your finances, job, whatever. Leave fake bank statements laying around in your car or something. Rent a car to take pictures with. Maybe even consider buying Instagram or Twitter followers or something. Pay Stacies to take pics with you, if you have to. Or just be low inhib and charismatic and get some pics of you with girls in a club, it's easy enough. If you are doing it to get laid, who cares?

End Notes

Now that I've turned you into a fraudmaxxed liemaxxed griftermaxxed conman, you may be wondering what's next, or where to go with this. Remember that in order to pull all of this off, it helps to truly be high IQ and able to make shit up on the fly. Being NT and low inhib will help as well.

You'll live a life of lies.... but it's worth it to get laid, right? But.... at what cost? :unsure:
Hollywood 2 is best it's literally not that much of a big deal literally same person it's not OMG LEVELS.

Like star or something hollywoood just cleans you up and gives better lighting.

Good post. Why not fraudmaxx if you think it will give you an edge. But don't let it consume you. I know foids that can't even leave their house to go to the supermarket without makeup/wig/etc. Use it as a tool, not a clutch

Iv

Shoe Lifts

Shoulder Pads

Shoulder pads.

Other Body Enhancers

Contact Lenses

Squint Frauding

Angle Frauding

Hairline Frauding

FaceApp Frauding

FaceTune Frauding

Profile Frauding

Status Frauding

End Notes

literally done every single one of these throughout my teen years and highkey everything i was lying about became true with time since everyone wanted to be friends with me etc

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 12165, CANI and 1 other person
don't forget jawfrauding, jutting makes it seem like I'm not a subhuman mouthbreather

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 8919 and AsGoodAsItGets
It’s not lies bro. Ive been thinking of all of this. Been treated better and given more power and attention when wearing Chelsea’s vs. stans. Besides boots give off a powerful gait instead of a pretty boy stan swag. So yeah. Everyone lies. To what extent is the question. I’d do all of this shit. Thanks for putting it all in one place. I have a good base and just all of this combined will make me chadlite in a day. High inhib on contacts though may try hazel or green. Do you know why eyes darken over time? I used to have lighter brown eyes. Also some of the sclera have red nervy things in them. Started when sleepless study cucking plus working out hard.

Shoe Lifts

Shoulder Pads

Shoulder pads.

Other Body Enhancers

Contact Lenses

Squint Frauding

Angle Frauding

Hairline Frauding

FaceApp Frauding

FaceTune Frauding

Profile Frauding

Status Frauding

End Notes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
It’s not lies bro. Ive been thinking of all of this. Been treated better and given more power and attention when wearing Chelsea’s vs. stans. Besides boots give off a powerful gait instead of a pretty boy stan swag. So yeah. Everyone lies. To what extent is the question. I’d do all of this shit. Thanks for putting it all in one place. I have a good base and just all of this combined will make me chadlite in a day. High inhib on contacts though may try hazel or green. Do you know why eyes darken over time? I used to have lighter brown eyes. Also some of the sclera have red nervy things in them. Started when sleepless study cucking plus working out hard.
jfl cant even focus on school or lifting without self-cucking ur looks these days... if you have to study or go to the gym it's already over because you'll be a scleracel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 8919
Try eye drops against red eyes. Just apply some in the morning.
And remember to blink if you are looking at a screen for an extended period of time.

Shoe Lifts

Shoulder Pads

Shoulder pads.

Other Body Enhancers

Contact Lenses

Squint Frauding

Angle Frauding

Hairline Frauding

FaceApp Frauding

FaceTune Frauding

Profile Frauding

Status Frauding

End Notes

Bump