1 MONTH GIRLFRIEND ASCENSCION WORKS 100%

DISCLAIMER MIGHT NOT WORK:UNDER -under170CM
-Deformed
-Frame of A toddler

Step 1.Looksmax
Make a plan .
-Get a very good haircut(assuming you have hair)that fits your face and look
-Buy a few good and stylish clothes so girls can dig that swagger
-Lose weight and gain some muscle.In the beginning Of your gymcel journey you can do both by just eating a little more calories and doing cardio and weight training.Calisthenics preferred by me btw.Dont eat sweets AT ALL.Look up good food but it and GET RIPPED IMMEDIATELY.
-Sleep well and cut out the video games.
-DONT FUCKING JACK OFF AIGHT.
-If you have Acne hop onto accutane ASAP
-Buy some facial masks which make your skin better.Also only water ,no sugar drinks or alcohol.
So now after 1 month of rotting you're looking good and it's time.
Step:Go outside and become A low inhibition machine.
Approache everyone and everything.Get good at talking.Just ask people for the time or something

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Are you a hybrid eastern european/ traditional ethnik?

Cuz that's your writing level

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
dn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
worst thread ive ever seen

op never make threads again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormie, ChoSeungHui, xit and 6 others
agree with the not jacking off part if your trying to persue sexual relations with a girl as jacking off kills ur motivation to get a gf

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 2486
agree with the not jacking off part if your trying to persue sexual relations with a girl as jacking off kills ur motivation to get a gf

jack off

all day

err day

WTF I WAS NOT FINISHED WITH THIS THREAD WHY DID IT POST ?¿°

mods plz ban this bluepill copecel

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie, ChoSeungHui, Arkantos and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 685
JoinedJul 13, 2019

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685
mods plz ban
pwFTdsj.gif

mods plz ban this bluepill copecel
giphy.gif

Who are we talking about here?
Because clearly I know how to get girls because I do And you're calling me bluepill copecel?How about you take my advice you ugly mong and do something besides being the dumb loser you are hiding in your room

JoinedJul 13, 2019
Damn you took all your iq together to write this high quality post😂.Thanks for reminding me when I joined.Your on your way to Ascension🤠

MnR5lNI.gif

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Swagwaffle
Damn you took all your iq together to write this high quality post😂.Thanks for reminding me when I joined.Your on your way to Ascension🤠
Simone Nobili
Amateur

I've yet to see a genuinely ugly guy on this forum (except the curries)

We could all get a gf within 30 days if we did enough approaching.. but we are no scared to approach random foids and say hi..

That's all.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead

We could all get a gf within 30 days if we did enough approaching.. but we are no scared to approach random foids and say hi..

That's all.
Yes because low inhib theory IS LEGIT.
But looksmaxxing is essential so you can be more confident in yourself

tales from the basement

How to get a gf:

1. Be attractive
2. Dont be unattractive

You're welcome

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I would argue that the rewards of approaching are even greater now in the age of Tinder..

Men are shy and inceldom is on the rise because of these apps.. Women don't get approached these days compared to decades ago, therefore, the fewer and fewer guys that actually do approach get even more props and bravery points.

Foids deep down want to be approached they crave the romantic encounter they read about in the love story novels

I think women are giving up on tinder and the highly skewed men/woman ratio is getting even worse for us... Men are getting more desperate, creepy and needy (see my landwhale experiment thread). Foids are deleting Tinder after a few weeks i reckon.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Swagwaffle
brutal for the curries tbh
@Pex1992 @chadpreetcel123 @Yoyome99
@BigBoy

@BigBoy

Depends if they live in the west.. It's over for curries in the West but in their homeland they could slay top-tier curryoids

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
Srsly guys if your average or high tier normie. Srsly consider hopping on Shrooms. Take a big trip like I am doing as soon as my mate returns from vaca. He already got it for me. 3.5g. It shrinks this gland that starts with an A in your brain that makes you high inhibition. ALSO ORDER CABER AND TAKE IT. Idk the dose but its low. research it. It will make u cum. cum .cum. And super low inhibition. KILLS CORTISAL WHICH KILLS YOU. YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE AND HAVE ONE YOUTH WHY WASTE ITWITH THAT FUCKING CORTISAL AND THAT FUCKING NEGATIVE THOUGHTS TELLING YOU YOU ARE NOT GOOD. YOU ARE WORTHLESS BECAUSE YOU DID THIS AND THIS. YOU DIDNT DO THIS AND THIS. FUCK THE PAST. FUTURE. FOCUS ON PRESENT U ARE THE SHIT TAK TH THIT MOTHAFUCKAAAAAAA yallz yo

oVoHLUG.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Im a curry and I just want a haram of foil FWBs

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
I would argue that the rewards of approaching are even greater now in the age of Tinder..

Men are shy and inceldom is on the rise because of these apps.. Women don't get approached these days compared to decades ago, therefore, the fewer and fewer guys that actually do approach get even more props and bravery points.

Foids deep down want to be approached they crave the romantic encounter they read about in the love story novels

I think women are giving up on tinder and the highly skewed men/woman ratio is getting even worse for us... Men are getting more desperate, creepy and needy (see my landwhale experiment thread). Foids are deleting Tinder after a few weeks i reckon.

Dude.. That's a lot of shit you wrote

From which fucking angle do i look ugly to u idiot that u always tag my name
didn't say ugly just mean brutal for curries in general tbh

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
@BigBoy

I mog you, you retarded subhuman

I've had StacyLites/Stacies give me ioi's. I was born in the U.S and I still slay as a curry you subhuman

didn't say ugly just mean brutal for curries in general tbh
its normal why would any girl like the guy from the completely different world when she can get a good looking guy from her own race its not just thw looks but laso the cultural racial differences ...although love is blind

jfl @ u stinky curry boy.

oh my bad. gtfih currycels
@AestheticPrince @TubOfLard

u ugly mayocel retarded fuck, JFL your oneitis is getting blacked by Tyrone

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui