How to get a Girlfriend[Guide]100% guarenteed

cut out the video games.
jfl @ u and getting rid of your hobbies thus making your life completely revolve around female validation, massive cuck move

• +1
Reactions: Mr_Norwood
Unless you've cucked other guys and got their girlfriends, you dont know how to get girls
What does cucking other guys have to do with that?
jfl @ u and getting rid of your hobbies thus making your life completely revolve around female validation, massive cuck move
Hobbies?Are you fucking kidding me?If video games Is your hobby than you might as well end it.You should play when your exhausted from fucking bitches.Not because it's your hobby.I was addicted to them for 3 years and it did no good to my life.Cut it out.Its a massive time wast
Also mods please delete this fucking thread its incomplete as fuck and I didnt want to post

What does chucking over guy

Hobbies?Are you fucking kidding me?If video games Is your hobby than you might as well end it.You should play when your exhausted from fucking bitches.Not because it's your hobby.I was addicted to them for 3 years and it did no good to my life.Cut it out.Its a massive time wast
I play when I fucking want to and I have fun, it's not a time waste if I enjoy it, I've been addicted to them since age 5 and I have 0 issues, sacrificing shit that you find fun just because you (falsely) believe it's gonna be easier for you to get laid is low t, you're either attractive or you're not, stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
I play when I fucking want to and I have fun, it's not a time waste if I enjoy it, I've been addicted to them since age 5 and I have 0 issues, sacrificing shit that you find fun just because you (falsely) believe it's gonna be easier for you to get laid is low t, you're either attractive or you're not, stop coping
Lol it definitely worked out for me playing les,going out and being more social.But do what you like man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and Deleted member 470
doesn't work for mentalcels

Mods please delete this stupid thread.I wasnt even finished with it.

doesn't work for stacy