How to get a thicker neck fast as possible

Sal123

Sal123

Diamond
My neck is slim and long. Can results be see after 2 weeks, non of my friends work out their neck yet theirs are thickasf

You will get better info by looking at older threads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Buy a rope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
steroids and train it daily

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Barbell shurgs 8 reps for 3 to 4 sets. and go HEAVY!!!
I never trained my neck in any autistic way that has been shared on this forum but my neck is pretty thick from that.

• +1
Reactions: Sal123
Neck lift

• +1
Reactions: Sal123

Here

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, GoMadAndSTFU and Sal123
I definitely saw results after two weeks. It's been a month since I started training my neck @ gym, it's already wide as fuk compared to my initial state. GF noticed it too.

If you're interested, what I do is I lay on my back on a bench with everything above shoulders hanging down and put a weight on my forehead, then swing head/neck up and down ~10 times, slowly and carefully. Then do the same but laying on my stomach instead of back. I do 3 sets of these, so ~60 swings overall.

I remember that Mr. Grumpy Grandpa arguing with me that you should never do that as it's dangerous, as nobody does that, as neck doesn't matter (ok bluepilled boomer), as ACTUALLY Mr. Olympias don't even take steroids (yeah, in the end he started arguing about that JFL).

Keep in mind though that that dude got a point too. Don't go crazy with the weight and control your movement just in case. I started with 10 kg, then decreased it to 5, now I can easily use 15 kg without dying on that bench.
Barbell shurgs 8 reps for 3 to 4 sets. and go HEAVY!!!
I never trained my neck in any autistic way that has been shared on this forum but my neck is pretty thick from that.
Shrugs do involve neck but the improvement is miniscule compared to dedicated neck exercises. Try TBH
Where do I get steroids from
First world problems TBH

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill and Sal123
Bonesmash your neck

Bonesmash your neck

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maxillacel and Deleted member 2227
Buy some weights and train it at home. You’ll look like an absolute retard training it at the gym

• +1
Reactions: Alvik, sorrowfulsad, IWantToMax and 2 others

Quite expensive but worth the cost. Perfect for train sides of the neck

Jus
My neck is slim and long. Can results be see after 2 weeks, non of my friends work out their neck yet theirs are thickasf
[/QUOTE excersise, ur fucking slab, just fucking brows in site fagg

I found myself when i hold deep breath and lift shoulders a little bit to have as double thicker neck as i do