HOW TO GET BACK AT THE MODS

Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸
* Disclaimer *
It is highly likely that I will be getting banned soon I'm currently at 30% and the mods will probably make up a new rule and say I broke it in the future causing me to be banned
Breaking the rules ≠ Breaking the actual rules
It means breaking whatever arbitrary rules the mods have made up in there head

The solution is:

Report everything

If someone says something mean to you oh well that's "persecuting other users" and against the rules

Someones larping? Oh well that's "trolling" so be sure to report them

50%+ of the threads here could easily be defined as "low effort content" so better report them.

But most importantly remember: If you want to report someone and you can't think of a rule they broke it doesn't matter. The mods don't use the rules so why should you have too? Just make up a rule and say they broke it.

Doing this will flood the mods with reports and make it impossible to get rid of actually bad content because they will be forced to get rid of content that's against the rules.

@Alexanderr @Gargantuan

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 10602, Copeful and 2 others
The mods are gigarotters they will read every report 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, GetShrekt, 5'8manlet and 5 others
report this thread

massive pussy for not tagging mods

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard and Marsiere214
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 11748
Good thread.

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar and UltimateMan
The mods are gigarotters they will read every report 😂
I can say for myself that I maybe read 10 reports on the whole time I was a mod, and the reports was often full since nobody bothered to check them out 😂

• WTF
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 12303 and Deleted member 10413
I can say for myself that I maybe read 10 reports on the whole time I was a mod, and the reports was often full since nobody bothered to check them out 😂
You use to be a mod?

Maybe you can help me with this question (the other mods have been dodging it)

tl;dr is that sometimes I am notified when a report is followed through on and sometimes I'm not. It seems completely random.

Also I'm assuming that there is some random made up criteria you guys use to determine what makes it into BOTB.

Do you know what that criteria is? 👀

i knew you were gonna

from the first day you joined the forum your posts are weird tbhngl,prostate stimulation and shit is that why you got warnings?

You use to be a mod?

Maybe you can help me with this question (the other mods have been dodging it)

tl;dr is that sometimes I am notified when a report is followed through on and sometimes I'm not. It seems completely random.

Also I'm assuming that there is some random made up criteria you guys use to determine what makes it into BOTB.

Do you know what that criteria is? 👀
Not completely sure, but I think if the mod warns the offender through the report window, you get some type of a notification. However it's easier just to shut the report and to give the warning to the user separately.
Has been like over half a year at least since I was a mod though.
Idk why'd you be reporting so much tho, they're probably not going to make you a mod for that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
i knew you were gonna

from the first day you joined the forum your posts are weird tbhngl,prostate stimulation and shit is that why you got warnings?

1st one was for mass tagging

I was warned before sergeant added mass tagging to the rules so I didn't know it was a rule

2nd one was for pedophilia

Everyone was making fun of how pinkwell is attracted to children and I posted some random pictures of a little girl in a swim suit I found of google

Not completely sure, but I think if the mod warns the offender through the report window, you get some type of a notification. However it's easier just to shut the report and to give the warning to the user separately.
Has been like over half a year at least since I was a mod though.
Idk why'd you be reporting so much tho, they're probably not going to make you a mod for that.
I was just kind of curious tbh. I only report others because I was warned before (Its a spite thing like how children who are abused will become bullies)

1st one was for mass tagging

I was warned before sergeant added mass tagging to the rules so I didn't know it was a rule

2nd one was for pedophilia

Everyone was making fun of how pinkwell is attracted to children and I posted some random pictures of a little girl in a swim suit I found of google

I was just kind of curious tbh. I only report others because I was warned before (Its a spite thing like how children who are abused will become bullies)
Brutal ngl

• So Sad
Dude, wtf is this GIGANTIC video sig?!

• +1
Dude, wtf is this GIGANTIC video sig?!
Hey you're one of the people who can see it nice.

Alot of people can't your special

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
@her I'm coming for you

• +1