How to get better skin with peptides

bruh3610

bruh3610

[-={Raper of barbells《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
Too many niggas here wasting bux on random ass collagen "supplements" that are bunk. Having smooth, tight, glowing skin is simple.

Protocol: Choose one of these peptides below, follow the guidelines and inject (JFL if youre scared of needles)

Peptides list:
CJC1295DAC(expensive but long lasting, 1-2 injections per week) Dosage: Work your way up from 200mcg a week Usage: Take total amount per week, split into two and inject twice a week, 3-4 days apart
Hexarelin(cheap but you desensitize quickly) Dosage: Work your way up from 100mcg Usage: Take for 5 days then 2 days off to avoid desensitization
Ipamorelin Dosage: 100mcg every injection work your way up, maximum is 1200mcg TOTAL FOR ENTIRE DAY Usage: 3 times a day
GHRP-6 Dosage: 100mcg Usage: 3 times a day (300mcg total)
GHRP-2 Dosage: 100mcg Usage: 3 times a day (300mcg total)

Injections:
Use insulin syringe(1cc/1mL)
Inject subQ(subcutaneously) - You inject into your fat. Easiest way to do this is pinch some fat on your stomach more than 1 inch from belly button and pin. Glutes work too)
Remember to use alcohol wipes to disinfect

Reconstitution(IMPORTANT):
When you receive your peptide, it will be freeze dried. It will be solid. You will have to reconstitute it. You will need bacteriostatic water aka BAC water or sterile water. Using your insulin syringe, stick it in the vial(water), flip it upside down and draw. I usually use 1mL of water to reconstitute, but you can play around with this. Next, stick the syringe into the peptide vial and inject the water. When youre done, roll the vial around gently to mix it. This is the final mixture that you will inject.
Depending on how much of the peptide is in each vial(such as 1mg, 2mg, 5mg, etc) and the amount of water you use(0.5mL, 1mL, etc), Your solution will have different ratios. The formula is mg/mL(This should be common sense). Just use the right amount of solution to match the daily dosage.

Notes:
Peptides are used for a variety of purposes, but these are GHRHs and GHRPs which stimulate growth hormone(GH) production. GH is a big anti-aging agent, which is why so many hollywood actors go to clinics and inject it. These peptides are a substitution for prescribed GH which is hella expensive

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nosauce, polishcel, vampyre and 26 others
are these methods for anti aging or reverse aging?

Have you actually tried this stack? it's a bit extreme to say the least

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 42408, Al-Maghribi and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, AscendingHero, slayer69 and 2 others

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, Al-Maghribi, rand anon and 10 others
Too many niggas here wasting bux on random ass collagen "supplements" that are bunk. Having smooth, tight, glowing skin is simple.

Protocol: Choose one of these peptides below, follow the guidelines and inject (JFL if youre scared of needles)

Peptides list:
CJC1295DAC(expensive but long lasting, 1-2 injections per week) Dosage: Work your way up from 200mcg a week Usage: Take total amount per week, split into two and inject twice a week, 3-4 days apart
Hexarelin(cheap but you desensitize quickly) Dosage: Work your way up from 100mcg Usage: Take for 5 days then 2 days off to avoid desensitization
Ipamorelin Dosage: 100mcg every injection work your way up, maximum is 1200mcg TOTAL FOR ENTIRE DAY Usage: 3 times a day
GHRP-6 Dosage: 100mcg Usage: 3 times a day (300mcg total)
GHRP-2 Dosage: 100mcg Usage: 3 times a day (300mcg total)

Injections:
Use insulin syringe(1cc/1mL)
Inject subQ(subcutaneously) - You inject into your fat. Easiest way to do this is pinch some fat on your stomach more than 1 inch from belly button and pin. Glutes work too)
Remember to use alcohol wipes to disinfect

Reconstitution(IMPORTANT):
When you receive your peptide, it will be freeze dried. It will be solid. You will have to reconstitute it. You will need bacteriostatic water aka BAC water or sterile water. Using your insulin syringe, stick it in the vial(water), flip it upside down and draw. I usually use 1mL of water to reconstitute, but you can play around with this. Next, stick the syringe into the peptide vial and inject the water. When youre done, roll the vial around gently to mix it. This is the final mixture that you will inject.
Depending on how much of the peptide is in each vial(such as 1mg, 2mg, 5mg, etc) and the amount of water you use(0.5mL, 1mL, etc), Your solution will have different ratios. The formula is mg/mL(This should be common sense). Just use the right amount of solution to match the daily dosage.

Notes:
Peptides are used for a variety of purposes, but these are GHRHs and GHRPs which stimulate growth hormone(GH) production. GH is a big anti-aging agent, which is why so many hollywood actors go to clinics and inject it. These peptides are a substitution for prescribed GH which is hella expensive
copper peptide ghk-cu, no mention?

• +1
Reactions: nordicel, Kade and Incoming
copper peptide ghk-cu, no mention?
The problem with these 'specifically for skin peptide products' is that a lot of them are probably bunk, and when people google these peptide such as ghk-cu the first thing that pops up is some random bs cream. Whereas the peptides I mention are kinda niche where you have todo enough research to find, and by then you will know the legit sources

The problem with these 'specifically for skin peptide products' is that a lot of them are probably bunk, and when people google these peptide such as ghk-cu the first thing that pops up is some random bs cream. Whereas the peptides I mention are kinda niche where you have todo enough research to find, and by then you will know the legit sources
its legit

what are the average monthly costs bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
0CB7CDFE EE33 472C A99F C85511D69680

This is better

JFL at getting injections when you could simply avoid all sign of aging in the first place

Get collagen powder they are legit.
And also wear sunscreen and apply retin A everyday fags

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, AscendingHero, Deleted member and 5 others
Good guide

I would have started injecting this shit a year ago but the problem is finding a legit source that isn't selling you bottled rat piss.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Jamal2222 and Ascensionrequired
Good guide

I would have started injecting this shit a year ago but the problem is finding a legit source that isn't selling you bottled rat piss.
I use swisschems, alibaba has some good sources, or just go on r/peptides find sourcetalk
So which one will affect my craniofacial development the least?
They probably wont do much at these doses, you only see craniofacial change in roidmonsters who blast pharmaceutical HGH
its legit
I never said it ghk-cu wasnt legit, I said that since it is more widespread, there will be more illegitimate products, like those 'GH Xtreme Boosting Supplements' you see in walmart

Last edited:
I mentioned that it isnt a stack, you choose one of them and use it. On cjc1295dac for heightmaxxing rn, skin is feeling God-tier

Both to an extent
How much cjc1295dac are u using for heightmaxxing ?

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
4mg a week, I went from 6mg 3 week supply to 4mg 5 weeks for longer duration
So 2mg both Monday and Thursday ?
Strong ngl

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610
View attachment 410857

This is better

JFL at getting injections when you could simply avoid all sign of aging in the first place

link? And don't forget red light therapy it is legit I've been on it for a month now

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
not worth injecting yourself with chinese rat piss

if you have a solid skincare routine of daily moisturising, high spf broad spectrum sunscreen, retin-a as well as good sleep/diet/exercise then you’ll already age better than 90% of the male population. If you want more than that, sparingly get some facial procedures done in your 30’s/40’s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Nero, Deleted member 23530 and 4 others
not worth injecting yourself with chinese rat piss

if you have a solid skincare routine of daily moisturising, high spf broad spectrum sunscreen, retin-a as well as good sleep/diet/exercise then you’ll already age better than 90% of the male population. If you want more than that, sparingly get some facial procedures done in your 30’s/40’s
If you dont want to source directly from china then buy from 3rd party websites that do testing as well

View attachment 410857

This is better

[/QUOTE]

What is this ? do u personally use it and whats the cost
View attachment 410857

This is better

what is this do u use it and can i use under eye?

View attachment 410857

This is better

[/QUOTE]
Its a moisturizer. A lot of reviews claim they experienced breakouts using this product
View attachment 410857

This is better

This product isnt god tier. A lot of ppl report acne breakouts using it. This product claims to have "Peptides", which is bullshit. The ingredients says 9 signal peptides. This just serves to sound scientific to the majority of uneducated people. In basic biology, the signal peptide is a peptide present on the majority of newly created proteins. You can literally find signal peptides everywhere in your body. The "9 signal peptides" this cream advertises isn't a specific type of peptide. Its like advertising 'β-pleated sheet' on protein powder

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, slayer69, kittenslayer and 2 others
Oh I just realized the peptide in the OP is a GH analog

No thanks, GH grows your nose.

GHK-CU is legit tho

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin and Deleted member 1680
Oh I just realized the peptide in the OP is a GH analog

No thanks, GH grows your nose.

GHK-CU is legit tho
I specifically mentioned that they are GHRPs or GHRHs. Your nose will probably get bigger if you abuse HGH. These are not extreme doses

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and Deleted member 1849
jfl

• JFL
Any before after ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338, Deleted member 6793 and bruh3610
lmao @ recommending GH peptides instead of actual cosmetic peptides for skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 1849
lmao @ recommending GH peptides instead of actual cosmetic peptides for skin
cosmetic industry is much bigger, there is more fake cosmetic 'peptides'. They just use this term to fool stupid ppl. Like sure, there will be a few legit ones but most are bunk like those 'Mega Xtreme Boost GH supplements' you see in walmart. Its kinda like googling 'anavar for sale' and buying prohormones. Peptides are in the gray area, there hard to find. Cosmetics openly advertising peptides like its completely normal is fake

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
cosmetic industry is much bigger, there is more fake cosmetic 'peptides'. They just use this term to fool stupid ppl. Like sure, there will be a few legit ones but most are bunk like those 'Mega Xtreme Boost GH supplements' you see in walmart. Its kinda like googling 'anavar for sale' and buying prohormones. Peptides are in the gray area, there hard to find. Cosmetics openly advertising peptides like its completely normal is fake
Well yea, that's why sourcing is everything. Sites like Peptide Science sell GHRHs and tripeptides.

Well yea, that's why sourcing is everything. Sites like Peptide Science sell GHRHs and tripeptides.
Thats my point. You know these GH peptides are legit

link? And don't forget red light therapy it is legit I've been on it for a month now
Oh nice what light you use? Blue or red because they are the only one seems legit ngl

Did you get red light therapy mask or a lamb or something

Oh nice what light you use? Blue or red because they are the only one seems legit ngl

Did you get red light therapy mask or a lamb or something
I use a panel. Skin tone has been brighter than usual and all the acne scars that I had are now gone.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and mido the slayer
I use a panel. Skin tone has been brighter than usual and all the acne scars that I had are now gone.
Do you have scars or marks (hyperpigmentation)?

Can you send me the link for it?

Here is the peptides link

It’s quite expensive ngl you can find other brands who is cheaper

But peptides cream + retin A is the ultimate anti aging skincare cambo ngl
View attachment 410857

This is better

[/QUOTE]
Not sure but it’s a big upgrade to your regular moisturizer because it’s has peptides and good ingredients

Do you have scars or marks (hyperpigmentation)?

Can you send me the link for it?

Here is the peptides link

It’s quite expensive ngl you can find other brands who is cheaper

But peptides cream + retin A is the ultimate anti aging skincare cambo ngl
I don't remember which seller I bought it from, but there are tons selling them on ebay. search up "Anti-Aging 225 Led Therapy Panel 660nm 850nm Near Infrared Therapy Light 45W" I got mine for I think 37 USD

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
I specifically mentioned that they are GHRPs or GHRHs. Your nose will probably get bigger if you abuse HGH. These are not extreme doses

What about hands or other body parts on GH do they grow?

Don't recommend shit without research ofc people are supposed to use this long term to keep skin better forever but CJC 1295 dac damages pituitary gland @Mateusz74 please confirm. Kys greycel faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Hey dont talk to me, PenileFacialSurgery and 3 others
Don't recommend shit without research ofc people are supposed to use this long term to keep skin better forever but CJC 1295 dac damages pituitary gland @Mateusz74 please confirm. Kys greycel faggot
mk677, cjc1295 dac and other long acting substances are not good! take cjc1295 no dac, ghrp 2/6 etc etc since they are short acting

• Love it
Reactions: sloopnoob
mk677, cjc1295 dac and other long acting substances are not good! take cjc1295 no dac, ghrp 2/6 etc etc since they are short acting
and this shit is in best of the best section, just damage ur pituitary forever by going to best of best section.but atleast someone knows their shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yakubian, AlexBrown84, balding17yomanletcel and 3 others
What about hands or other body parts on GH do they grow?
Your spine, jaw, wrists
Source? Peptides are safe. The only bad effects of taking too much is wasting your money. https://bengreenfieldfitness.com/podcast/peptides-jean-francois/ skip to 21:30

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob
mk677 is complete shit, I did not recommend it. As for cjc1295 dac vs no dac, no dac is pulsatile releases of GH, similar to your body, while with dac is long releasing. The short term release is more 'natural' so people think its healthier
Jaw growth is good look at @Chadlite Rutherford unless he is larping

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali
mk677 is complete shit, I did not recommend it. As for cjc1295 dac vs no dac, no dac is pulsatile releases of GH, similar to your body, while with dac is long releasing. The short term release is more 'natural' so people think its healthier

Jaw growth is good look at @Chadlite Rutherford unless he is larping
better compared to hgh orr?

• Hmm...
Source? Peptides are safe. The only bad effects of taking too much is wasting your money.
https://www.getyourtup.com/peptides i bet all my money that you all you did was read some threads and articles before making this post no legit research go to this website and look for it,or just search. As for me I injected it just this morning and have 4 vials of it left.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Imagine having a naked foid as your Avi

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and owlofathena