How to get big Addams apple at 16?

bonesmash

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo, Steve bachall, ZyzzReincarnate and 7 others

inject T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, SikKunt, jefferson and 1 other person
Srs though there were these two 15-16 year olds who used steroids in my high school, had huge adams apples and the deepest voices I've ever heard. One of them didn't even sound human.

• +1
Reactions: Einon, androidcel and Deleted member 685
Srs though there were these two 15-16 year olds who used steroids in my high school, had huge adams apples and the deepest voices I've ever heard. One of them didn't even sound human.
They fucked themselves over for life by injecting at such a young age...

• +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak, middayshowers, Steve bachall and 7 others
They fucked themselves over for life by injecting at such a young age...
They had really masculine faces as a result.

Probably huge dicks too.

But yeah they probably rendered themselves infertile.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray

Probably huge dicks too.

Does dick grow if you inject at young age lol? I don't think it works like that. Also I'm pretty sure roids stunt growth if used at young age and it also stops natural T production. I watched a handful of Anabolic Doc's videos on PED's and it's terrifying what some go through.

Does dick grow if you inject at young age lol? I don't think it works like that.
It absolutely does work like that. Penis growth is a listed side effect of steroids in teenagers. Yeah it stops natural T production but one of these guys was 6'5 at 17 and repping 4 plates on the bench lol, I don't think his growth was stunted.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Steve bachall and SikKunt
Go up to someone named Adam and steal his apple.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, Redrighthand, GenericChad1444 and 5 others
cartilage smash

Adams apple has very minor impact on aesthetics, and too big looks stupid.

Also, most of the big adams apples you see on the streets are caused by terrible head and tongue posture, and not because these particular birdcel subhumans are actually high T, most of them have unremarkable voices as well.

Whereas I- someone with legit 99th percentile voice (just believe this, it's just this one single thing I have going for me, plz let me be)- have a very unremarkable adams apple, and I'm not even above 16% bf.

And why is that?

Good tongue posture and straight head, as it should be

Adams apple has very minor impact on aesthetics, and too big looks stupid.

Also, most of the big adams apples you see on the streets are caused by terrible head and tongue posture, and not because these particular birdcel subhumans are actually high T, most of them have unremarkable voices as well.

Whereas I- someone with legit 99th percentile voice (just believe this, it's just this one single thing I have going for me, plz let me be)- have a very unremarkable adams apple, and I'm not even above 16% bf.

And why is that?

Good tongue posture and straight head, as it should be

Do you think that a big adams apple can make loose skin under the neck tighter? As the skin will become tighter around ithe adams apple t as the size increases, which leads to less loose skin under the neck? I hope you understand what im trying to say, i know I explained it very badly

Do you think that a big adams apple can make loose skin under the neck tighter? As the skin will become tighter around ithe adams apple t as the size increases, which leads to less loose skin under the neck? I hope you understand what im trying to say, i know I explained it very badly
indeed you did, go kill youserf

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 439
Isk man.I don't think It's possible,without surgery.My Adams apple is pathetic.

it's about genetics hyoid position

You want that?, My adams apple is huge but I think it looks like shit.

You want that?, My adams apple is huge but I think it looks like shit.
Yeah large ones look like shit, i hear girl taking the piss out of this kid at my school because his adams apple is hideous

Is it weird that my Adams apple is non-existent?
I probably have one but I can't see it

Inject T, HGH and block E.

only people with nerd necks have prominent ones? its not a good thing...

Is it weird that my Adams apple is non-existent?
I probably have one but I can't see it
it is normal and its all good to not have one, although face matters so much more

only people with nerd necks have prominent ones? its not a good thing...
yeah i can completely agree with this, this is exactly what i have seen in my life

Increase testosterone by diet and working out

how can i fix nerd neck and my posture, it is disgusting, and it makes my adam apple looks bigger than it already is (its pretty big ngl)

how can i fix nerd neck and my posture, it is disgusting, and it makes my adam apple looks bigger than it already is (its pretty big ngl)
chin tuck

Probably huge dicks too.

What masculine features did their face have? I might start injecting t too. 16 btw

What masculine features did their face have? I might start injecting t too. 16 btw
Just really defined jawline, prominent brow ridge etc. One had a stereotypical chad face.

You do know that injecting roids at 16 will fuck you over for life, right?

Probably huge dicks too.

pics?

I'm gonna start injecting 1 gram of a test blend (prop, cyp, and enth) starting in two weeks. I'm 16 years and 3 months old. Gonna update you guys on it after a month or so.

I'm gonna start injecting 1 gram of a test blend (prop, cyp, and enth) starting in two weeks. I'm 16 years and 3 months old. Gonna update you guys on it after a month or so.
what for? Height gains? Bone growth? Test gains?

It absolutely does work like that. Penis growth is a listed side effect of steroids in teenagers. Yeah it stops natural T production but one of these guys was 6'5 at 17 and repping 4 plates on the bench lol, I don't think his growth was stunted.
"penis growth"
"side effect"
8f0584d6c7551e49a2f97a3bdc76addf.png

tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
what for? Height gains? Bone growth? Test gains?

Mainly for muscle gains. But I'm also hoping that I'll get some height gains and increased sexual dimorphism. I'll be using letrozole throughout the cycle and I'll end the cycle on aromasin to prevent rebound, plus I'll blast HcG 6 weeks before ending my cycle.

• Love it
Reactions: Alexanderr