How to get chiseled face (Buccal Fat Extraction)

Status
Not open for further replies.
roids give that effect, too risky to remove fat an incel cuck doctor could ruin you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
inb dumbasses reading "RESULTS ARE PERMANENT EVEN IF YOU GAIN WEIGHT" and thinking this will give them a chiseled face at 20% bodyfat and it's a free lazy pass for hollow cheeks while being fatasses.

Reminder that the most dramatic facial changes when losing weight happen at the VERY last lost pounds, sometimes long after you already have abs, and that if you can actually have natural hollow cheeks, this will probably fuck you up and your naturally achievable hollow cheeks will look much better than the procedure.

This is only and only to do if you have rare genetic chubby cheeks not caused by recessed bones (like you already have a chiseled jawline but you cheeks remain flat/chubby instead of your entire face being undefined due to structure), and you made sure to stay at low body fat and low water retention with healthy diet. Only then consider something like this.

Informative post
Whenever there's a thread on buccal fat removal the copers always come out of their basements with idiotic copes like "just get skinny bro!", "you will look old in your 40s bro!". The worst type of coper is the "OMG BUT IT'S PERMANENT BRO!". Guess what bitch - most surgeries are permanent.

I've yet to see a truly negative result from buccal fat removal. I've seen amazing results, I've seen average results, but never one where the guy looks "gaunt".

I've been skinny as hell in the past and even then I had chubby cheeks. As soon as this corona shit is over I'll get an appointment for buccal fat removal.

We need to see pictures of people in their late 30s/40s who got buccal a long time ago.

Someone mentioned regular lipo of the cheeks. Is there a reason that's not a better option?

Last edited:
Yeah I did and I highly recommend it they are slicing your cheeks open and pulling the fat out lol

For the love of God do not GO CHEAP on surgeries on your face, I read about $800 Buccal Fat Removal in Mexico but fuck that you really wana risk your face to save $?
I have the same exact problem as you, i was low body f and all my family says I have fat chipmunk cheeks, I need this fucking surgery I don’t give a fuck if age like shit at least my prime I dont Have to suffer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and I'mme
I have too much of that tbh my face kinda look like a fat kid

this has been said many times but there truly is a night and day difference when you reach 10% bf or lower. lots of people who claim theyre 10% bodyfat are just not anywhere near that. If your skin doesnt feel thin and you cant feel your bone structure or get those striations when you clench your jaw, then you simply arent lean enough.
(Side note: tren/mast leans the fuck out of your face)

If you look at the trend of men getting this surgery they all look easily 13% bf or higher. Yes, including the dude with the overly done brows in the OP he’s not lean. I havent seen anyone TRULY lean consider this surgery. Diet down to single digits then ask yourself if you need this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and middayshowers
I have the same exact problem as you, i was low body f and all my family says I have fat chipmunk cheeks, I need this fucking surgery I don’t give a fuck if age like shit at least my prime I dont Have to suffer.
Buccal Fat Remova does not age you, it actually makes you look younger IRL

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
this has been said many times but there truly is a night and day difference when you reach 10% bf or lower. lots of people who claim theyre 10% bodyfat are just not anywhere near that. If your skin doesnt feel thin and you cant feel your bone structure or get those striations when you clench your jaw, then you simply arent lean enough.
(Side note: tren/mast leans the fuck out of your face)

If you look at the trend of men getting this surgery they all look easily 13% bf or higher. Yes, including the dude with the overly done brows in the OP he’s not lean. I havent seen anyone TRULY lean consider this surgery. Diet down to single digits then ask yourself if you need this.
I have got down to 10% and I was still puffy, it’s not about the body fat when u come down to that level it’s about the placement and genetics at that point.
I have got down to 10% and I was still puffy, it’s not about the body fat when u come down to that level it’s about the placement and genetics at that point.
And JFL staying miserable at single digits body fats, 10-12% is ideal and healthy otherwise u look like an african refugee

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
Buccal fat removal is a godly procedure for PSLers period

Excited to get this

how you know if you have a lot of buccal fat? is its possible to measure it so you know if its worth it?
If your parents have big saggy cheeks from the buccal fat sagging from age

If you are lean and still have a moon face, if people constantly comment on your chubby cheeks

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, mewcoper and lasthope
If your parents have big saggy cheeks from the buccal fat sagging from age

If you are lean and still have a moon face, if people constantly comment on your chubby cheeks
my parents don't have it but I have a moon face

Status
Not open for further replies.