How to get chiseled face (Buccal Fat Extraction)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3526

Kraken
The buccal fat pad, is one of several encapsulated fat masses in the cheek. It is a deep fat pad located on either side of the face between the buccinator muscle and several more superficial muscles (including the masseter, the zygomaticus major, and the zygomaticus minor). It should not be confused with the malar fat pad, which is directly below the skin of the cheek.
2-Figure1-1.png
BzZP3WI.jpg

800px-Location_of_Buccal_Fat_Pad.jpg

800px-Buccal_Fat_Diagram.jpg

What is buccal fat removal?
Also known as a buccal lipectomy, buccal fat removal surgery removes fat from your cheeks, slimming your face and giving your cheekbones more definition

The size of these pads varies from person to person, regardless of weight. In fact, large buccal fat pads are often hereditary, and they aren’t affected by diet and exercise.

You’ll have no visible scars from the cheek reduction, since the work is done inside your mouth.

“When done properly, buccal fat removal gives the face a model-esque look,” says Dr. Lara Devgan,

Final results are permanent, even if you gain weight.

Who's a good candidate for buccal fat pad removal?

“Buccal fat removal is a nice procedure for patients who feel that their face is overly round or chubby,” says Dr. Devgan. “It creates a slimmer, contoured, and more sculpted lower third of the face,” she says. Optimal candidates are within 20 pounds of their goal weight. While you can have chubby cheeks or an overly round face shape and not be overweight, you want to make sure it’s the buccal fat pads causing the roundness and not fat under the skin from weight gain.

Procedure
The surgical procedure starts with a topical anesthetic (or oral sedation, if you’d prefer to be in a light sleeplike state). The surgeon then makes small incisions, about a half-inch long, on the insides of your cheeks. We then use fine-tipped surgical tools to tease out and dissect a walnut-size amount of fat,” says Dr. Devgan. The incisions are then stitched up with dissolvable stitches. “Most people tolerate the procedure very well and compare it to a dental procedure where you’re hanging out with your mouth open,” says Dr. Devgan. You’ll be sent home with a chin strap for support, antibiotic medication, and a medicated mouthwash to prevent infection.

What should you expect during buccal fat removal recovery?

At home, you’ll need to keep up a regular ice regimen, to reduce swelling and alleviate discomfort. “Apply ice packs to your cheeks for three days and drink ice water,” says Dr. Devgan. You’ll also need to wear the chin strap at night for the first two weeks, to give your facial skin some extra support. You can expect significant swelling for about a week. Due to the incisions inside your cheeks, you’ll want to stick to a soft-food diet and avoid anything too hot or spicy for at least 24 hours.

risks of buccal fat removal

Dr. Philip Robb says that the physician removing the pads has to be careful to avoid your facial ducts as well as those that carry your saliva. Because of this, there’s a chance of numbness or other changes in sensation and (in rare cases) partial facial paralysis.

Additionally, studies show that buccal fat removal surgery can have complications, such as hemorrhaging, facial-nerve damage, and trismus (lockjaw). As with any surgery, there’s a risk of infection, bleeding, scarring, and injury to surrounding tissue and structures.

Finding a board-certified plastic surgeon who’s experienced in buccal fat removal is crucial for a smooth, safe surgery

Cost
According to RealSelf, the average cost is $2,400.
it can range up to $6,000.

Cons

If the surgeon removes too much fat or you lose weight post-procedure, your face may look too gaunt.
Your face may look asymmetrical afterward, if your surgeon doesn’t extract the right amount of fat from each cheek.
You’ll have swelling for a couple of weeks. RealSelf patients have described it as having “chipmunk cheeks,” similar to after having dental work done.

source
Realself

Results:

buccalfatremoval2-min-300x188.jpg

main-qimg-a252949e2e0c452e93a0a2026b6a40bb

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 000, Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 7753 and 22 others
Didn’t these possibly end up making you look older?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Slayercel, S ݁݁ and 7 others
@Lorsss move the thread

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
Didn’t these possibly end up making you look older?
overblown, l heard lt only does lf you have crappy cheekbones

elther way, lts worth looklng good ln your 20-30's

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo, anactualdude, S ݁݁ and 7 others
just make sure youre at 8-10% bodyfat before u do this shit

also fat removal is PERMANENT. just like this lip thing where the fat never comes back in that area. so ill pass on thois. id just get better bones for hollow face instead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
just make sure youre at 8-10% bodyfat before u do this shit

also fat removal is PERMANENT. just like this lip thing where the fat never comes back in that area. so ill pass on thois. id just get better bones for hollow face instead
some people cant loose the face fat
a user here got it
Untitled

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude, Deleted member 10172, S ݁݁ and 4 others
just proves u can write a repost and get pinned just because u formatted it smh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
I need this

One clinic said £2,200
But what if i get it with out anaesthetic?

Should cost a lot less?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Slayercel, Deleted member 4044 and 8 others
The surgical procedure starts with a topical anesthetic (or oral sedation, if you’d prefer to be in a light sleeplike state).

Who the fuck WANTS to be awake during this procedure.

That shit looks like hell

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude, Wrecker, Deleted member 6401 and 6 others
Guy hardly looks any different and the fat bitch should just have stopped eating cake and dropped body fat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 11604, Deleted member 5891 and 4 others
Guy hardly looks any different and the fat bitch should just have stopped eating cake and dropped body fat.
Reminder

They only got a little bit extracted

Extract it all or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Reminder

Extract it all or death

It pissed me off because I starved myself for 6 months to get my face to lean out lol. I wonder if it can end up looking fucked up if they take too much out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and I'mme
It pissed me off because I starved myself for 6 months to get my face to lean out lol. I wonder if it can end up looking fucked up if they take too much out
It wont if you have good bones

But you will start to look gaunt in your mid 30s

But youre out if prime so who cares

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SixFootManlet
I have swollen hamster cheeks

• +1

Procedure

Cost

Cons

source
Realself

Results:

Add that buccal fat removal should be combined together with zygo augmentation to avoid looking old

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude, Deleted member 6401 and SixFootManlet
Who the fuck WANTS to be awake during this procedure.

That shit looks like hell

Its really not that bad

I mean its painful and uncomfortable but fuck its so worth it I'd do it again

My surgeon knew instantly that was something I need for chiseled jaw, I would talk to a certified surgeon for his opinion

Also my cheeks were huge several people commented on it IRL and my Dad is 50 and still has his buccal fat it literally never goes away just sags as you age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 6401, I'mme and 6 others
Its really not that bad

I mean its painful and uncomfortable but fuck its so worth it I'd do it again

My surgeon knew instantly that was something I need for chiseled jaw, I would talk to a certified surgeon for his opinion

Also my cheeks were huge several people commented on it IRL and my Dad is 50 and still has his buccal fat it literally never goes away just sags as you age
Im trying to get it soon

How much did it cost you?

Can i get it cheaper with out anaesthetic?

• +1
Im trying to get it soon

How much did it cost you?

Can i get it cheaper with out anaesthetic?
$2800 with tax

Make sure its somewhat expensive the guy I went to has a lot of experience under his belt he helped write books on plastic surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, I'mme, Usum and 4 others
$2800 with tax

Make sure its somewhat expensive the guy I went to has a lot of experience under his belt he helped write books on plastic surgeries
Thats like £1.7k

Too much tbh

Did you get it with anaesthetic?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 6401
Thats like £1.7k

Too much tbh

Did you get it with anaesthetic?
Yeah I did and I highly recommend it they are slicing your cheeks open and pulling the fat out lol

For the love of God do not GO CHEAP on surgeries on your face, I read about $800 Buccal Fat Removal in Mexico but fuck that you really wana risk your face to save $?

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude, tdawg, Deleted member 6401 and 6 others

Procedure

Cost

Cons

source
Realself

Results:

This will be my first surgery

• +1
Reminder

Extract it all or death
You will age horribly if you over extract your buccal fat

• +1
$2800 with tax

tbh i would get it if still bloated by 10%bf. i store a lot of buccal fat. can u PM me your surgeon?

• +1
No don't do this, buccal fat removal will severely age the skin!

The fat deposits that you have and the collagen in your body stop working well as you get older, so by removing the buccal fat you're only speeding up the aging process! @Chadlite Rutherford will now have to get fat injections for the rest of his life.

We've been wrong about facial fat, it's just as important as collagen for anti-aging.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685

The fat deposits that you have and the collagen in your body stop working well as you get older, so by removing the buccal fat you're only speeding up the aging process! @Chadlite Rutherford will now have to get fat injections for the rest of his life.

We've been wrong about facial fat, it's just as important as collagen for anti-aging.
Itll only be collagen in the cheeks
Some people have to get it even at low bf they have chubby face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 6401
Itll only be collagen in the cheeks
Some people have to get it even at low bf they have chubby face
tbh Getting a minimal buccal fat removal with cheek lipo might be the best option.

JB tier skin doesn't come from collagen. Fat grafting is the number one option for getting rid of wrinkles.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
just proves u can write a repost and get pinned just because u formatted it smh
It’s not a repost u retarded bitch
There is no thread on this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tdawg, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
I initially wanted to do this, but if you go to Realself and look at the before and after, literally everyone looks exactly the same. Fuck speding like 2500$ on something that might not change your face in any way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Administrator, Deleted member 6310 and 4 others
I initially wanted to do this, but if you go to Realself and look at the before and after, literally everyone looks exactly the same. Fuck speding like 2500$ on something that might not change your face in any way.
If I'm skinny fat do you think cutting down to 10% bodyfat would do anything for my face?

• +1

I disagree with this. If you meet the criteria for it : low bf and still chubby cheeks, and good cheekbones, it can make your face significantly leaner without fucking you too hard later in life. It only makes you look older because a full face is associated with youth, but fuck that. Do you want to look like a chipmunk in your prime just so you can look young when you're in your 50's?

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 6401 and 5 others

Procedure

Cost

Cons

source
Realself

Results:

2nd pic is life fuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3526
dumb nigga if you get this without being %8bf first

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
I can lock you in my basement with minimal food and 2 liters of water a day until you are skeletor. Free of charge. Why go under the scapel JFL when you can go to your local looksmaxxer. Good thread though. Albeit I think this surgery is for the select few since long term it tends to result in bad looks due to aging.

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe and Deleted member 6401
What if you have low fwhr?

• +1
I have a fatass face even though im skinny with a bmi of 17

• +1
Whenever there's a thread on buccal fat removal the copers always come out of their basements with idiotic copes like "just get skinny bro!", "you will look old in your 40s bro!". The worst type of coper is the "OMG BUT IT'S PERMANENT BRO!". Guess what bitch - most surgeries are permanent.

I've yet to see a truly negative result from buccal fat removal. I've seen amazing results, I've seen average results, but never one where the guy looks "gaunt".

I've been skinny as hell in the past and even then I had chubby cheeks. As soon as this corona shit is over I'll get an appointment for buccal fat removal.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Administrator, I'mme and 11 others
overblown, l heard lt only does lf you have crappy cheekbones

elther way, lts worth looklng good ln your 20-30's
really? I was considering it until I discovered this site, it seems like the consensus here is that it's not worth it. Chubbiness in my cheeks is what's holding back my lower third from being great, I have a square jaw but due to buccal fat I don't have hollow cheeks and thus it doesn't look that great. I'm also already skinny so I think it may be genetic, my dad is the same way tho my jaw is a bit better than his

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Gosick
really? I was considering it until I discovered this site, it seems like the consensus here is that it's not worth it. Chubbiness in my cheeks is what's holding back my lower third from being great, I have a square jaw but due to buccal fat I don't have hollow cheeks and thus it doesn't look that great. I'm also already skinny so I think it may be genetic, my dad is the same way tho my jaw is a bit better than his
lf your ok wlth havlng a chubby face ln your 20-30's to look maybe look a lttle better ln your 40-50's then props to you for not gettlng lt.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 6401
lf your ok wlth havlng a chubby face ln your 20-30's to look maybe look a lttle better ln your 40-50's then props to you for not gettlng lt.
good point. If those are the only consequences then I'd say fuck it and go for it tbh. I'm just worried there could be worse consequences, which is why it's important to spend that extra money to go to a really good place. Just curious, have you done this procedure, or considering it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SixFootManlet
Fuck no.

• +1
yeah it's possible, I mean buccal fat is relatively important layer of adipose tissue I believe. But that's why if you do this procedure, it's crucial for you to go to multiple places to have the opinions of numerous doctors, and spend that extra money if necessary to go to a place known for having really good results. An extra couple thousand dollars at the end of the day is nothing when you're talking about your face

• +1
inb dumbasses reading "RESULTS ARE PERMANENT EVEN IF YOU GAIN WEIGHT" and thinking this will give them a chiseled face at 20% bodyfat and it's a free lazy pass for hollow cheeks while being fatasses.

Reminder that the most dramatic facial changes when losing weight happen at the VERY last lost pounds, sometimes long after you already have abs, and that if you can actually have natural hollow cheeks, this will probably fuck you up and your naturally achievable hollow cheeks will look much better than the procedure.

This is only and only to do if you have rare genetic chubby cheeks not caused by recessed bones (like you already have a chiseled jawline but you cheeks remain flat/chubby instead of your entire face being undefined due to structure), and you made sure to stay at low body fat and low water retention with healthy diet. Only then consider something like this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 6310, Deleted member 4044 and 4 others
buddyboyochewgummmm

• +1
inb dumbasses reading "RESULTS ARE PERMANENT EVEN IF YOU GAIN WEIGHT" and thinking this will give them a chiseled face at 20% bodyfat and it's a free lazy pass for hollow cheeks while being fatasses.

Reminder that the most dramatic facial changes when losing weight happen at the VERY last lost pounds, sometimes long after you already have abs, and that if you can actually have natural hollow cheeks, this will probably fuck you up and your naturally achievable hollow cheeks will look much better than the procedure.

This is only and only to do if you have rare genetic chubby cheeks not caused by recessed bones (like you already have a chiseled jawline but you cheeks remain flat/chubby instead of your entire face being undefined due to structure), and you made sure to stay at low body fat and low water retention with healthy diet. Only then consider something like this.
Zygos. ......... are we going through this again

• +1

Procedure

Cost

Cons

source
Realself

Results:

why not roidding?

• +1

My problem is that if I go to low body fat I start to lose under eye support and my malar fat pads are affected too. Basically I end up looking worse despite having those lines in my cheeks (hollowcheeks)

It's over I'm considering fillers but I'm kinda scared of what they'll look like jfl I'd rather try that first and then maybe think of removing the buccal fat of it doesn't work

• +1
Could be the most effective procedure for me.
To lower risks, just get rid of half.

• +1
Status
Not open for further replies.