how to get food for working out and looksmaxxing equipment cheap

StuffedFrog

StuffedFrog

Kraken
door dash in discord they are dozens of hacking server that give the food for 50 - 60 percent off
in the dark web there are websites that sell amazon gift cards for a cheap price i will be sending links of approved websites

what i said in the past, search google for free botox/fillers etc. There are companies training doctors, and they are looking for models
its also the way to get a free haircut

what i said in the past, search google for free botox/fillers etc. There are companies training doctors, and they are looking for models
its also the way to get a free haircut
Quality>quantitiy im not sure how much less you'd have to pay for that, haircut isnt a big deal but like a surgery? Those are people who are learning not trained proffesionals, if they fuck you up you'll need another surgery.

What about the possibility of blindness from fillers?
I was looking for a tattoo artists that are in the training but they always say "im too new to this only simple designs". Aint it better to go to eastern europe and pay like 200euros for filler? Well there is always an argument that what makes you think that they will not screw you over hmm.
Looks like Im convinced gonna look up free stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Quality>quantitiy im not sure how much less you'd have to pay for that, haircut isnt a big deal but like a surgery? Those are people who are learning not trained proffesionals, if they fuck you up you'll need another surgery.

What about the possibility of blindness from fillers?
I was looking for a tattoo artists that are in the training but they always say "im too new to this only simple designs". Aint it better to go to eastern europe and pay like 200euros for filler? Well there is always an argument that what makes you think that they will not screw you over hmm.
Looks like Im convinced gonna look up free stuff.
bro relax, you are not gonna go under a knife by a trainee, professional experienced doctors presents how its done, and trainees are looking at him doing a job

I.E> the legend himself Dr Zackally is training other doctors

bro relax, you are not gonna go under a knife by a trainee, professional experienced doctors presents how its done, and trainees are looking at him doing a job

I.E> the legend himself Dr Zackally is training other doctors
Well At some point they have to show people how to operate themselfs, the students have to do it themselfs after 1-2 subjects are done by a proffesional.
If you go to the tattoo school and the only thing you're doing is looking at a trainer and not tatooing yourself you just got scammed pretty bad.
20% learning 80% practise is the best for learning, I think the people who are doctors are smart enough to know if they are being scammed.

Im not that deformed to consider surgeries anymore (meybe ears) but they are so low on my list of things to do so IDK if its really worth it

Well At some point they have to show people how to operate themselfs, the students have to do it themselfs after 1-2 subjects are done by a proffesional.
If you go to the tattoo school and the only thing you're doing is looking at a trainer and not tatooing yourself you just got scammed pretty bad.
20% learning 80% practise is the best for learning, I think the people who are doctors are smart enough to know if they are being scammed.

Im not that deformed to consider surgeries anymore (meybe ears) but they are so low on my list of things to do so IDK if its really worth it
you can always ask if trainees are gonna do anything, imho if you are broke its some of solution

you can always ask if trainees are gonna do anything, imho if you are broke its some of solution
What chance do I have that they wont lie to me? Papers that would have to sign before those kinds of suregeries probably have some spots that say that they aren't responsible for anything. If you want to do something good its just better to do it cheaper in 3world countries, effects might not be as spectacular but does getting that 0.5mm nose less to the left side really matter in motion?
Im not going to get surgeries anyway meybe fillers after my facepulling device fails me (along with palate expander)
Tattoos are cheap (500euros in Poland from really great artists)
And that will be end of my looksmaxxing yourney, idk how long of a ride yours will take you but GL anyway. At least you are the one of few people who are thinking for a solutions not only copypasting others ideas and questions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

Users who are viewing this thread

Back