How to get get straighter hair naturally?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Thanks to shit genetics, my natural hair is very wavy,frizzy,so I have to style it for like 30 mins every morning to make it look somewhat good,and also put on it a lot of products to keep it that way for the day.
I know this is very bad,and can speed up hair loss over time.
I wish it was straighter,so it would be easier and less harmful to style. Does anyone know any methods,or oils that could help me achieve this?
My stylist already put on it a product one time that was meant to make it straight for like atleast a month,but it hasn’t done anything.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and kobecel
don't girls love frizzy hair?
I have frizzy hair and girls compliment me on it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel
Not possible accept who you are.
also keritinase for the non natty route

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Free my nigga hes innocent i swear

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel, Coping and 2 others

I use this most of the time if my hair aint right. Makes it much smoother / thicker and somewhat straighter. You could give it a try

• Love it
Reactions: Coping
Btw do you have long hair or short? If long run the curly girl method.

admittedly I'm bdd as fuck on my hair so I straighten it before school back then and the only way day to day is the usual iron straightener or to shell out 100$ for keratin treatment, they just rub this silver looking shit with FORMALDEHYDE inside it and then straighten your hair and stays like that for 4-6 months. I have wavy-straight hair, medium long, undercut basically, takes about 10m to get it ready to go for a curtain fuckboy cut. I cant seem to mix the waviness with my phenotype, i mean i looked alright with it today but i just instantly look 10x better with straight hair, atleast in my mind I do. curlycel :incel:

• So Sad
Reactions: DarknLost
I have the same problem, frizzy dry hair. I get a lot of dandruff when I try to grow my hair out even though I shower every day or even twice a day. I saw a treatment with some type of oil that was meant to help but I doubt it will work.

Right now I completely shaved my head and I am letting out my hair grow, I also started not using shampoo.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Blowdryer
Works,but when I wake up the other day my hair is fucked up again,and it takes like 20 mins to do it with it again

Works,but when I wake up the other day my hair is fucked up again,and it takes like 20 mins to do it with it again
Ikr, you gotta wash it every time you want to style it