How to get GF ok with me doing threesomes and sleeping with other women

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
How do I slay while being in a relationship? Do I just say I don’t want to commit fully just yet?

KrissKross

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SLA, karbo, mikeock and 3 others
Don't try it. Your girlfriends SMV is twice yours could ever be, she can bring home 10 men in a day if you suggest open relationship while you will struggle to slay one other woman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, karbo, Hades and 2 others
Don't try it. Your girlfriends SMV is twice yours could ever be, she can bring home 10 men in a day if you suggest open relationship while you will struggle to slay one other woman.
View attachment 277195
No, she wouldn’t get the chance to be open. Only me, the male. I’m not a cuckold jfl

• JFL
Reactions: mikeock and ElliotRodgerJr
No, she wouldn’t get the chance to be open. Only me, the male. I’m not a cuckold jfl
Doesn't work unless you're a gigachad. You really think she'd do that for you? Don't even suggest it unless you want her either ending the relationship or cheating on you.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 2012 and karbo
Its suifuel bro. Dont do it.

Do it behind her back

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Complains that women cheat

Wants to cheat

Da fuck bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Lightbulb, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
have threesome with men

Complains that women cheat

Wants to cheat

Da fuck bro
Jfl if you think men and women should be bound by the same code and morals. Men are meant to spread their seed far and wide, women the oppsite. Low IQ if you don’t know this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Alt Number 3
Jfl if you think men and women should be bound by the same code and morals. Men are meant to spread their seed far and wide, women the oppsite. Low IQ if you don’t know this.
Jfl @ this cope u faggot it’s not viking era anymore

• JFL
Reactions: Hades
Jfl @ this cope u faggot it’s not viking era anymore
Ok, settle for monogamy then and deny your biological imperatives. You’ve convinced yourself that monogamy is good because you won’t ever have the opportunity to sleep around. It’s easy to be faithful and monogamous to one partner that you settled for post prime when you don’t have other options anyway.
You are a monogamous coper by circumstance, not by choice.
Never forget this

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Ok, settle for monogamy then and deny your biological imperatives. You’ve convinced yourself that monogamy is good because you won’t ever have the opportunity to sleep around. It’s easy to be faithful and monogamous to one partner that you settled for post prime when you don’t have other options anyway.
You are a monogamous coper by circumstance, not by choice.
Never forget this
Please consider roping you worm

Please consider roping you worm
Nah I don’t think I will.
Besides, if I roped people would miss me, unlike you who no one would care or even make the effort to arrange a funeral for. And you know this...

This will work if you mog her into oblivion, or if she depends on you for her survival.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012

k then. Good luck with your life, slayer

Nah I don’t think I will.
Besides, if I roped people would miss me, unlike you who no one would care or even make the effort to arrange a funeral for. And you know this...
😂😂

You have to mog her .