How to get girls from instagram (GUIDE)[GTFIH]

D

Deleted

Lurker
BASE REQUIREMENTS:
Be atleast 0.5psl higher than the girls you want and look good irl not only in pictures.

1. Get a good Instagram
If you're good at any extreme sports or atleast pictures with ur friends then post that with potentially one pic where ur trying to look good to make them pussies wet.

2. Add her on snapchat
When she follows you back add her snap if she hasn't already added urs. Then if she doesnt initiate convo which is the ideal scenario just write something to her. You'll be able to tell if she's just shy or not interested by that point.

3. Suggest you meet up
Ideally she gives you chances to meet up like saying she's good at baking or that she loves X or Y. Then just tell her you should do it together.

4. Brutally destroy her pussy
Make sure you upload a video of you two love birds having sex to confirm this as a god tier thread.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Hero of the Imperium, Amexmaxx and 11 others
step 1: be a chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, amorfati, Lmao and 9 others
step 1: be a chad
BASE REQUIREMENTS:
Be atleast 0.5psl higher than the girls you want and look good irl not only in pictures.
Sure if you want some stacy you better be the shit urself but generally speaking you dont have to be super high psl to get a high tier becky just like top 10% which would satisfy 90% of this forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Chintuck22, Deleted member 5746 and 3 others
Images 25

Can I get this girl?

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, BradAniston, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
9 inch dick minimum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, amorfati, Kristin and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Deleted member 5746, Mexicanboi and 2 others
9 inch dick minimum
Dick literally doesn't matter except for long term relationships which in itself is cope. Its really just an ego thing tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 4946 and Howl
Thats my greatest obstacle jfl if i lived in a metro my body count could've been so high.
Sorry to break it to you but the reason you ascended was partly due to your location low population low competition for females
so if I were you, I would stay where I am
Big metropolitan cities are brutal even for chads.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TopzCat1, Deleted member 5746, Blue and 2 others
Sorry to break it to you but the reason you ascended was partly due to your location low population low competition for females
so if I were you, I would stay where I am
Big metropolitan cities are brutal even for chads.
Just lol @ this cope

I ran a male model on tinder where i live and got 14 matches in a day...

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Blue
No point in having an IG without friends

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Blue, Deleted member 12330, Deleted and 1 other person
Just lol @ this cope

I know about your looks but still stay in a low-populated area you will have significantly lower competition.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Blue and Deleted
No point in having an IG without friends
if your gl you can hastagmax #model or #beauty
I've seen people with barely any followers on explore page and when i search those tags

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
I know about your looks but still stay in a low-populated area you will have significantly lower competition.
Also Much less options jfl.

Me and this art girl is the highest psl couple i know of.

Didnt you just lose your virginity some weeks ago?

Or was it LARP i cant really tell anymore :lul:

Just lol @ this cope

@FraudingIQ is right, big cities are pretty brutal for everyone below Chad level (high tier normies and Chadlites too btw). Sure you have more opportunities but the competition is MUCH higher as well, especially in big cities where there are international Chads as well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted and Deleted member 11167
@FraudingIQ is right, big cities are pretty brutal for everyone below Chad level (high tier normies and Chadlites too btw). Sure you have more opportunities but the competition is MUCH higher as well, especially in big cities where there are international Chads as well.
This would only be a con If people had to choose a life partner and not If ppl r having Ons and flings then its a Hugely massive pro.

• +1
Reactions: Blue
This would only be a con If people had to choose a life partner and not If ppl r having Ons and flings then its a Hugely massive pro.
Why do you want to have as high of a body count as possible though lol? One or so week ago you were complaining about women being whores who sleep with everybody and now you want to further enforce it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted
brb chasing medison beer rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Thats my greatest obstacle jfl if i lived in a metro my body count could've been so high.
nah u coping hard.Living in a small town is better since expectations are lower and u might be the best looking guy in town if u chad

• JFL
nah u coping hard.Living in a small town is better since expectations are lower and u might be the best looking guy in town if u chad
Less options is always a bad thing when you can have more than one partner in ur life.

3. Suggest you meet up
Ideally she gives you chances to meet up like saying she's good at baking or that she loves X or Y. Then just tell her you should do it together
This should be number 2 actually is best meeting her soon as possible

You got laid one time man, you gonna need more laids to get based with women
No i'm talking about how i have no filter and literarly told her to get surgeries which made her cry and she also started crying after i called her fat enough times.

No i'm talking about how i have no filter and literarly told her to get surgeries which made her cry and she also started crying after i called her fat enough times.
Good beginning.
Now joke with having another girl if you're low inhib or if you're true true low inhibit fuck another girl in her front

what if i am only interested in medison beer and palvin?

• +1
Good beginning.
Now joke with having another girl if you're low inhib or if you're true true low inhibit fuck another girl in her front
i already have when she misintereped my joke i just rolled with it and said she lived close

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11406
BASE REQUIREMENTS:

1. Get a good Instagram
If you're good at any extreme sports or atleast pictures with ur friends then post that with potentially one pic where ur trying to look good to make them pussies wet.

2. Add her on snapchat
When she follows you back add her snap if she hasn't already added urs. Then if she doesnt initiate convo which is the ideal scenario just write something to her. You'll be able to tell if she's just shy or not interested by that point.

3. Suggest you meet up
Ideally she gives you chances to meet up like saying she's good at baking or that she loves X or Y. Then just tell her you should do it together.

4. Brutally destroy her pussy
Make sure you upload a video of you two love birds having sex to confirm this as a god tier thread.
so be chad

• +1
again, just be chad
If ur happy with what most normies are happy with you dont need to be close to chad.

I got a stacylite to stacy depending on who you ask girlfriend yet i still feel a strong desire to cheat on her with a high tier becky.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
If ur happy with what most normies are happy with you dont need to be close to chad.

I got a stacylite to stacy depending on who you ask girlfriend yet i still feel a strong desire to cheat on her with a high tier becky.
chad trait

• +1
if youre good looking enough for this to work you dont need advice literally just go up and talk to her and be yourself

• So Sad
what if I missed the boat on making an ig back in school and now I have only a few friends who'd follow me? Buy followers or what?

step 0: be born with le good genes

• JFL