How to get into Instagram late?

HardMewer

HardMewer

Iron
I have never really been a fan of social media but as I have ascended in looks and got out of my shell a bit I have had people tell me to make an Instagram account.I also noticed how relevant it is with normies in my country.The problem is that I don't want to make it look like I am getting into it late.Any advice boyos?

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Have a good jawline

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, androidcel, itsoverbuddyboyo and 2 others
Have a good jawline

Pay for fake followers and follow as many accounts as you can, then unfollow them. Status on instagram is about both number of followers and ratio of followers to number of accounts followed (you want to maximize this ratio). Queen bee foids at large high schools tend to have about 5k followers, but only follow 1k accounts, just as a benchmark. Even Chads rarely get above 2k unless they’re statusmaxxing outside of school.

• +1
Reactions: reddollars
Jfl at paying for followers

Pay for fake followers and follow as many accounts as you can, then unfollow them. Status on instagram is about both number of followers and ratio of followers to number of accounts followed (you want to maximize this ratio). Queen bee foids at large high schools tend to have about 5k followers, but only follow 1k accounts, just as a benchmark. Even Chads rarely get above 2k unless they’re statusmaxxing outside of school.
Wouldn't most people be able to tell that you have fake followers?Wouldn't that just put you in worse position tbh?

I post minecraft pics and stuffed animal pics. And snapchat pics

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and The Dude Abides
Fraud as much as you can in the photos