How to get laid?

1. Be above average looking
2. Find a girl
3. Ask her to get dinner with you at some cool place that doesn’t take reservations
4. Later that day bring her to a restaurant that you know is closed, act surprised
5. Tell her you guys can just order a pizza into your house anyway
6. Place an order from the furthest pizza place to your house so it takes time
7. Pour some vodka shots for you guys to do to break tension, have fun and get her tipsy
8. Make out, slide her pants off and raw dog
9. Kick her out
10. Enjoy your pizza and watch some TV

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: saltii131, inceletto, Copeful and 2 others
I am trying to get laid, I have a decent face, great height.
pics or larp

by the way, if you are able to meet girls through mutual friends, if you are attractive enough theese girls will flirt with you or give IOIs

• Hmm...
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
idk meeting people in 20s is hard. if you get a job in a pub you can still continue to live teenage lifestyle, culture there is still like that, not sure about other jobs

Be 5psl minimum. If not its over for you unless tall

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Height is so overrated. It’s a bluepill cope.
is that why I see girls lusting over tall and ugly people??
hes literally 6'5 thats the perfect height
hes not the typical 6'1 tall guy

• Woah
be me :feelsez: :feelsez:

JK, Dont ban me pls :(

Brah just looksmax and go on tinder or your school idfk and talk to some girl you like. don't be a beta needy pussy boy , be aplha nigga :chad::chad:

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Man wtf, everyone can get laid. Even a drunkman manlet, absolutely horrible, who lives near me has a girlfriend.
you talking bout me boy?

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and DaGullas

Where do you see girls lusting over tall and ugly guys bro?

• Hmm...
fuck you i'm 5'8. i wish i was your height
I’m 6’5 too (barefoot so can fraud even taller). Still ignored by everyone and treated as subhuman as anyone else.

Height is just a bluepilled cope. “Girls don’t like me because I’m short” when in reality it’s because you’re ugly unless you’re under 5’8”.

• Hmm...
I’m 6’5 too (barefoot so can fraud even taller). Still ignored by everyone and treated as subhuman as anyone else.

Height is just a bluepilled cope. “Girls don’t like me because I’m short” when in reality it’s because you’re ugly unless you’re under 5’8”.
bro, probably because you are a depressed little basement rotting twink. eat more, gymcel and fucking slay.

• Woah
Reactions: Htobrother
bro, probably because you are a depressed little basement rotting twink. eat more, gymcel and fucking slay.
I’m 220 lbs. I agree that if you’re tall and average looking then you’re fine, but you’re still not getting anything if you’re ugly which I am. I have a big nosed Russian ogre phenotype.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, DutchPrettyBoy and Deleted member 5912
I am trying to get laid, I have a decent face, great height. I want to break my virginity, should I try online dating apps? I have heard 4pslers stand no chance. and you cannot show your height online. I have never downloaded any dating apps tbh, should I try it. In how many days would I be able to get laid, what's the process. I believe for average people cant be incels. they do get laid but it takes time. I wanna know the process and time. I wanna get laid because I can only get surgeries once I turn 18.
Just go drinkin or go smokin with a girl (imo it brings people together) and for the rest you just gotta make your intentions clear :)

I’m 220 lbs. I agree that if you’re tall and average looking then you’re fine, but you’re still not getting anything if you’re ugly which I am. I have a big nosed Russian ogre phenotype.
so has the 6'5 guy in my class. everyone mirins him. he's a fucking big ogre slayer.

tbh everyone can get laid, the problem is getting laid frequently with high tier good looking women.

I could of gotten laid yesterday if logistics weren't a problem

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 8064 and DutchPrettyBoy
so has the 6'5 guy in my class. everyone mirins him. he's a fucking big ogre slayer.
Well even the low tier normie group in my school call me ugly and the only people who talk to me are all ugly so I guess I’m ugly enough for it to cancel out any height.

Well even the low tier normie group in my school call me ugly and the only people who talk to me are all ugly so I guess I’m ugly enough for it to cancel out any height.
bro, looksmax.

Be 5psl minimum. If not its over for you unless tall
PSL 4.1 minimum* and at least 5'10. After that fashion, hygiene, and personality will take you far.

• +1
Reactions: Tall
Bro pm me a pic, you have said you have a shit ton of good features and bad ones.

Bro pm me a pic, you have said you have a shit ton of good features and bad ones.
It’s not that I’m entirely trucel level. If you have all normie features and 1-2 TERRIBLE features then you’re already incel. If you’re a high tier normie in most of your face but you have a severely recessed chin or underbite then you are an incel.

In my case it’s my giant trucel nose combined with a 5 head that ruins me. Everything else is normie level but those 2 just turn everyone off. Problem is the surgeries to fix them cost $10k each so I’m screwed for a few more years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064 and DutchPrettyBoy
It’s not that I’m entirely trucel level. If you have all normie features and 1-2 TERRIBLE features then you’re already incel. If you’re a high tier normie in most of your face but you have a severely recessed chin or underbite then you are an incel.

In my case it’s my giant trucel nose combined with a 5 head that ruins me. Everything else is normie level but those 2 just turn everyone off. Problem is the surgeries to fix them cost $10k each so I’m screwed for a few more years.
i have a fivehead and i cover it up with my curls, you should try a fringe. and for your nose, yeah thats fucked. gigachad also has a fucked nose though. its not over

i have a fivehead and i cover it up with my curls, you should try a fringe. and for your nose, yeah thats fucked. gigachad also has a fucked nose though. its not over
My hair is Slavic thin straight hair so when I try fringes or coverup I just look like a school shooter with bangs. My nose is trucel tier, look at any depiction of a witch and my nose looks just like that. Does the gigachad have a wide jaw? My FWHR is good but my mandible is narrow af. Might head up to Russia for a chin wing with Andreischev.

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
Its not complicated. It might not be easy but its not complicated. If you go to a party and act NT and you are 5/10 or higher you should have a shot. You could also ask a chick on a date and jestermaxx until she begrudgingly has sex with you in order to keep using you for money and attention. Your best bet is to infiltrate a college aged group and find a chick that is average looking and has low self esteem and is desperate. When shes drunk just make sure you act NT and youll be slippin and slidin into her guts if you play your cards right.

Its not complicated. It might not be easy but its not complicated. If you go to a party and act NT and you are 5/10 or higher you should have a shot. You could also ask a chick on a date and jestermaxx until she begrudgingly has sex with you in order to keep using you for money and attention. Your best bet is to infiltrate a college aged group and find a chick that is average looking and has low self esteem and is desperate. When shes drunk just make sure you act NT and youll be slippin and slidin into her guts if you play your cards right.
go to a party

already failed brother

• +1
depends how old you are.

"muh social circle maxx" doesn't work past a certain age. and don't let people tell you otherwise

If we knew we wouldn't be here

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ritalincell and Deleted
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 7725, xefo and 1 other person
1. Be above average looking
2. Find a girl
3. Ask her to get dinner with you at some cool place that doesn’t take reservations
4. Later that day bring her to a restaurant that you know is closed, act surprised
5. Tell her you guys can just order a pizza into your house anyway
6. Place an order from the furthest pizza place to your house so it takes time
7. Pour some vodka shots for you guys to do to break tension, have fun and get her tipsy
8. Make out, slide her pants off and raw dog
9. Kick her out
10. Enjoy your pizza and watch some TV
high iq

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6403
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, .🇹🇩., hebbewem and 1 other person

huge schnoze is actually okay if it is symmetrical and not hooked, if not then GG. I got huge nose and it defo isn’t good and i am going to get rhino but it is not a death sentence.

u have just to get a hairstyle what works with it. for me i grow long hair because with volume it makes my face appear wider so the wideness of the nose looks lessened.

i feel like medium/long hairstyles are good for long noses in general. my friend also has a big nose and got a buzz cut and i never noticed how big his nose was until he cut his hair

huge schnoze is actually okay if it is symmetrical and not hooked, if not then GG. I got huge nose and it defo isn’t good and i am going to get rhino but it is not a death sentence.

u have just to get a hairstyle what works with it. for me i grow long hair because with volume it makes my face appear wider so the wideness of the nose looks lessened.

i feel like medium/long hairstyles are good for long noses in general. my friend also has a big nose and got a buzz cut and i never noticed how big his nose was until he cut his hair
My nose looks like this but slightly bigger. Not sure if it would be considered hooked:
Forum 0473363646 638x359 c center

It just ruins any kind of facial harmony by western standards. I look similar to the guy pictured in regards to the rest of my face aside from a 5 head and asymmetry. I guess that's enough to make you ugly in 2020.

My nose looks like this but slightly bigger. Not sure if it would be considered hooked:
View attachment 511676

It just ruins any kind of facial harmony by western standards. I look similar to the guy pictured in regards to the rest of my face aside from a 5 head and asymmetry. I guess that's enough to make you ugly in 2020.
5 head is the most minor defect ever,
View attachment 511676

i see you say you have thin straight hair. mine is similar but i use products in it. i’m sure you can find a good product (wax, clay, mousse) to add volume and texture/wave to it what will make it look better. you could easily make a style to cover the five head. five head really isn’t that big of a deal.

the nose on that guy doesn’t look bad to me (maybe i think that because i also have big nose). it’s not a truly hooked arab/jewish nose so it’s all good. a rhino would defo be a good way to improve it eventually but even then if you have a nose like that in some countries no one would ever consider it odd.

if you compare your looks to others around you (say if you are in a western country) and you don’t look like them you will hate your more ethnic features. i am east european ethnic living in west europe and my facial features are different to others so i think i look weird but others say i look good still some say exotic (not in a bad way). its very likely you are overthinking your flaws. and recognising that isn’t the same as coping

5 head is the most minor defect ever,

i see you say you have thin straight hair. mine is similar but i use products in it. i’m sure you can find a good product (wax, clay, mousse) to add volume and texture/wave to it what will make it look better. you could easily make a style to cover the five head. five head really isn’t that big of a deal.

the nose on that guy doesn’t look bad to me (maybe i think that because i also have big nose). it’s not a truly hooked arab/jewish nose so it’s all good. a rhino would defo be a good way to improve it eventually but even then if you have a nose like that in some countries no one would ever consider it odd.

if you compare your looks to others around you (say if you are in a western country) and you don’t look like them you will hate your more ethnic features. i am east european ethnic living in west europe and my facial features are different to others so i think i look weird but others say i look good still some say exotic (not in a bad way). its very likely you are overthinking your flaws. and recognising that isn’t the same as coping

5 head is a minor defect on normies but I have a long face so it makes it look even longer. His nose is slightly smaller than mine but in America even his would be considered a big unattractive nose. I'm also eastern european but living in USA. The standard look is 3-3.5 finger hairline, dark thick hair, small nose, dark eye area, etc. I could definitely get girls and be a normie in Russia, but my features are ethnic in America. I'm truly ugly though by American standards. Probably just going to move back there.

My hair is Slavic thin straight hair so when I try fringes or coverup I just look like a school shooter with bangs. My nose is trucel tier, look at any depiction of a witch and my nose looks just like that. Does the gigachad have a wide jaw? My FWHR is good but my mandible is narrow af. Might head up to Russia for a chin wing with Andreischev.
no defenitely not a wide jaw, he has a overbite and his jaw is narrower than his cheekbones.

1. Try tinder you have nothing to lose. But know that if you're not top tier facially OR gymceled you stand no chance.
2. Socialmaxxing is legit and very important to get laid. For people who aren't chad social proof and pre selection is everything

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I am trying to get laid, I have a decent face, great height. I want to break my virginity, should I try online dating apps? I have heard 4pslers stand no chance. and you cannot show your height online. I have never downloaded any dating apps tbh, should I try it. In how many days would I be able to get laid, what's the process. I believe for average people cant be incels. they do get laid but it takes time. I wanna know the process and time. I wanna get laid because I can only get surgeries once I turn 18.
Yes, try Tinder.

First, gotta meet enough new women. How? doesn't really matter imo. The first thing to get down (besides your looks etc) is: numbers game. AKA, come in contact with enough plnety new women WHICH EVER way.
2nd you gotta act extraverted/talkative and go over to these women an make convo with them.
3rd, if before mentioned goes well, you gotta take the chance by asking her out or asking her to join you 1-on-1 or maybe small group thing/event.
And when she agrees, then hopefully you can make stuff happen when 1-on-1 with her.

With Tinder, the first and 2nd step are on the phone I guess.
Tinder is a good way to see, if you look attractive or if you look normie

Last edited:
Bro the thing is not getting laid but getting laid with a good looking foid

It’s not a rush bro, try to abstain until marriage.

• JFL