How to get longer fingers?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Long fingers just like long limbs are aesthetic and they're ideal for playing bass guitar... I've picked it up again since I played it for 2 years 1 year ago and I wanna play it again. My problem however is that my hands aren't that big and it's WAY harder to hit the fucking notes because of this. Despite what musicians say

• JFL
Reactions: Lorsss and Nosecel9000
jelq ur fingers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subanimal, Deleted member 2012, dodt and 8 others
sagero
piano player here

Do you have long fingers? Has it ever helped you?
long fingers ? I dont really know
If I stretch, my hand span is as big as 11 full-notes on the piano

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Inject hgh and drink raw milk and k2 maxx and avoid oxalates thats all and be born with food g3netics

• +1
long fingers ? I dont really know
If I stretch, my hand span is as big as 11 full-notes on the piano
pics? How long have you been playing

pics? How long have you been playing
one year now
I try to learn One Summers Day and Prince Ali over the summer holidays
I am veeeeery lazy tho. I only play weekends, because I am not at home under the week. But my teacher says that I play like someone who played everyday for 2 years
may be cope, but idc
I would be pretty good if productive

• +1
Long fingers just like long limbs are aesthetic and they're ideal for playing bass guitar... I've picked it up again since I played it for 2 years 1 year ago and I wanna play it again. My problem however is that my hands aren't that big and it's WAY harder to hit the fucking notes because of this. Despite what musicians say
finger lengthning surgery

• +1
Just pray that you grow and your fingers as well boyo.

• +1
What must be wrong with someone to think "oh wow playing the bass guitar is so cool, I totally wanna learn to play the bass"? In metal that's more on the heavy side, you can't even hear the bass. I've seen metal bands play live without the bass and it honestly sounded much clearer.

What must be wrong with someone to think "oh wow playing the bass guitar is so cool, I totally wanna learn to play the bass"? In metal that's more on the heavy side, you can't even hear the bass. I've seen metal bands play live without the bass and it honestly sounded much clearer.
You don't just play it in metal and besides some metal genres it is an important instrument. Metallica wouldn't be the same without a bass guitar for example. Just listen to the God that failed from metallica

You don't just play it in metal and besides some metal genres it is an important instrument. Metallica wouldn't be the same without a bass guitar for example. Just listen to the God that failed from metallica
Metallica is for boomers. I like stuff like Chelsea Grin and Thy Art Is Murder.

• +1
Play piano

My fingers are 99th percentile. I mog adults. TOo bad there skinny as fuck lol...
I can reach a 12th on piano that's Rachmaninoff-level shit and he was 6'6

• +1
Play piano

My fingers are 99th percentile. I mog adults. TOo bad there skinny as fuck lol...
I can reach a 12th on piano that's Rachmaninoff-level shit and he was 6'6
Did you always have long fingers?

• +1
I'd suggest to literally stretch them.

I haven't done enough research on it to finally post a thread about it, but there is one very strong annecdote that supports my advice:

https://external-preview.redd.it/hlse9uxhuejEhsz7oE7fIO0echrGWl1ljJtzsRntmOw.jpg?auto=webp&s=a5416bc82eb9d4bec3c5a93f15960b7b6deaa953

(left) normal human neck

(right) neck of one a Kayan woman

https://i1.trekearth.com/photos/11239/long_neck.jpg

Notice how the individual neck rings are longer than on the normal person? Like legit 50-70% longer

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and RAITEIII
I'd suggest to literally stretch them.

I haven't done enough research on it to finally post a thread about it, but there is one very strong annecdote that supports my advice:

https://external-preview.redd.it/hlse9uxhuejEhsz7oE7fIO0echrGWl1ljJtzsRntmOw.jpg?auto=webp&s=a5416bc82eb9d4bec3c5a93f15960b7b6deaa953

(left) normal human neck

(right) neck of one a Kayan woman

https://i1.trekearth.com/photos/11239/long_neck.jpg

Notice how the individual neck rings are longer than on the normal person? Like legit 50-70% longer
I love it when pioneercels are researching and about to drop some info

Jfl wanting to play bass. I love bass heavy metal but you should learn regular guitar first. Get laid from playing basic Beatles' songs on acoustic
You can play your songs faster and faster but you'll never be heavier than the sabbath. Its not speed or screaming vocals that make the song heavy.

Last edited:
How to ruin the looksmaxxing subforum
1. post threads like this

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
the black album felt like completely different band. Its not Metallica

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and Deleted member 685
playing piano 10+ years have piano fingers but i think its genetic

one year now
I try to learn One Summers Day and Prince Ali over the summer holidays
I am veeeeery lazy tho. I only play weekends, because I am not at home under the week. But my teacher says that I play like someone who played everyday for 2 years
may be cope, but idc
I would be pretty good if productive

i have so long and thin finger its disgusting..my hands are one of my many flaws - only good thing is my top 2d4d ratio..the fact i managed to lose my virginity quite early is a biggest miracle since jesus walked over water though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Deleted member 685
  • So Sad
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Deleted member 685
bonesmash your fingers

you should smash them tbh