How to get lower eyebrows?

F

FMLplus

Banned
Are there other ways than implants from eppley?

as ive heard some bad things about him

Last edited:
That’s what I’m thinking. When I asked on realself some doctors say Botox can lower them but I haven’t seen before and after

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I dont fucking know?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Treasure223
That’s what I’m thinking. When I asked on realself some doctors say Botox can lower them but I haven’t seen before and after

The question is whether it is the actual low brow ridge which makes you look better or just the low eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223 and SHARK
The question is whether it is the actual low brow ridge which makes you look better or just the low eyebrows
I don’t think the eyebrows can go much lower than the browridge so you need a low browridge I think. Also eppley said that if you got that implant you might need to do tissue loosening? I forgot what it’s called but basically you need to loosen your forehead tissue so the brows can fall down

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus
Would a browridge implant from eppley do the job?
with minoxidil I managed to grow new hair below the eyebrows. in combination with makeup pen I fake lower, longer and straighter eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223
There was a thread here where someone linked an Eppley article mentioning that you could in fact lower the eyebrow with a brow ridge implant if you extended the tissue for like 6weeks before the surgery

with minoxidil I managed to grow new hair below the eyebrows. in combination with makeup pen I fake lower, longer and straighter eyebrows
Did it look better afterwards tho?

one would think the actual low browridge gives the lower eyebrows the good look.

There was a thread here where someone linked an Eppley article mentioning that you could in fact lower the eyebrow with a brow ridge implant if you extended the tissue for like 6weeks before the surgery

could you link it pls?

Couldn't you just transplant hairs onto the bottom of the eyebrow, assuming your brow ridge isn't too high?

Couldn't you just transplant hairs onto the bottom of the eyebrow, assuming your brow ridge isn't too high?
the eyebrow transplant is possible, but I think minoxidil has a comparable effect and it's much cheaper

the eyebrow transplant is possible, but I think minoxidil has a comparable effect and it's much cheaper
No way I'm using minox on my eye area long-term. Too much of a collagen hit and dryness.

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus
No way I'm using minox on my eye area long-term. Too much of a collagen hit and dryness.

are you sure researchers have proven minoxidil reduces collagen?

are you sure researchers have proven minoxidil reduces collagen?
Fuck researchers man when I used minoxidil I aged 5 years in a matter of months

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Pm pics?

any way to get better eyebrows growth? my eyebrows are pretty full but at the outer sides it gets less and less

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Is that you, Cotopaxi? :soy::whatfeels::whatfeels:

low set eyebrows are overrated

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst