How to get more Tinder likes/matches

D

Deleted member 483

it is what it is
There's something that many of you seem to miss regarding tinder. Tinder has a very advanced ELO/matchmaking system, which determines what people you're getting shown to, what's your que position and what girls you're gonna get shown etc.. The thing about this ELO is that it's tied to your account, but not just to your account, it's tied to basically everything you ever input on tinder. This includes phone number, facebook account, insta, spotify, phone device ID etc.. When you delete your account, this ELO score does NOT reset, if you use anything from the past tied to your old ELO in your new account. Unless you get a new phone, phone number, facebook, dont use old insta/spotify, dont use same pictures with same name and school as before etc. then you can not be sure you're not still on your old "ELO playfield".

"I catfished as crisick and barely got matches, he's a dirty larper!" -> You were using crisick pics at your own ELO, not crisick's, resulting in your profile getting shown to significantly less, having worse que-position.

This is important because many of us used to look a lot worse and possibly even used Tinder with our old pictures. You could be still "recovering" from your old ELO playfield with your improved looks. Improved profile/pics slowly do adapt overtime to "true ELO", but it comes with expensive opportunity-cost of not capitalising on your true potential. Most tinder users do not change so drastically that they'd deviate as much from their true ELO, so system isn't gonna initiate new "placement" for users upon account deletion. Even if you stopped using Tinder for like 6 months, deleted your account in the meanwhile, come back, you're still gonna get placed at around your old ELO. There's a noob-boost period when you reset your account no matter what, even with your ELO still being intact. Tinder gives people a false sense of starting from clean slate even though you're still operating with your old ELO and things go back to "normal" after noob-boost period.... Right?

Well.. my personal experience with this: I used to look significantly worse( id say legit 4 psl diff. at least) and I did use tinder back then a lot. Upon improved pics I was getting more likes and matches but still not as much as I'd expect. Likes was max. topped at "10+" if I was lucky, but most of the time at "3+" and I'd get like 3-4 matches within 1 week of average girls.
I downloaded an android emulator to PC, bought a burner sim card, used fresh pics of me(non frauded, non edited) that I didn't upload anywhere else, didn't connect any facebook/spotify/instagram, used different geo location set in android emulator (5 km away from where I live originally), used different name and bio. There virtually nothing that could be related to my old account. I picked sunday afternoon for new acc (very active hours) to kick things off and well.. I'd get perma 25+ likes icon showing even after swiping a lot and matching with attractive girls, matched with 9 girls within 24 hr that I consider 6+ psl or above. I'd never match with this many over months, even when "resetting" my account over and over in the normie kind of way.

Anyways, could be useful to a lot here tbh

Source:
Tinder’s Algorithm / How the “ELO Score” is calculated & What you can do to improve yours
Proper Tinder Account Reset Procedure – 2019 Edition
Tinder F.A.Q

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Currycellmate, middayshowers and 14 others
Legit post, thanks for this. Does it work the same way with bumble? This might be why when I’m catfishing with chads accounts I’m barely getting anything impressive

Legit post, thanks for this. Does it work the same way with bumble? This might be why when I’m catfishing with chads accounts I’m barely getting anything impressive

it probably works same way with bumble, but I never tried that one

Tinder elo maxx: Put lachoswki pictures for one month and get 99999 likes then swap the pics with your own = giga elo boost and match with 7+ psl gurls :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate, middayshowers, Lumbersexual and 10 others
There's something that many of you seem to miss regarding tinder. Tinder has a very advanced ELO/matchmaking system, which determines what people you're getting shown to, what's your que position and what girls you're gonna get shown etc.. The thing about this ELO is that it's tied to your account, but not just to your account, it's tied to basically everything you ever input on tinder. This includes phone number, facebook account, insta, spotify, phone device ID etc.. When you delete your account, this ELO score does NOT reset, if you use anything from the past tied to your old ELO in your new account. Unless you get a new phone, phone number, facebook, dont use old insta/spotify, dont use same pictures with same name and school as before etc. then you can not be sure you're not still on your old "ELO playfield".

"I catfished as crisick and barely got matches, he's a dirty larper!" -> You were using crisick pics at your own ELO, not crisick's, resulting in your profile getting shown to significantly less, having worse que-position.

This is important because many of us used to look a lot worse and possibly even used Tinder with our old pictures. You could be still "recovering" from your old ELO playfield with your improved looks. Improved profile/pics slowly do adapt overtime to "true ELO", but it comes with expensive opportunity-cost of not capitalising on your true potential. Most tinder users do not change so drastically that they'd deviate as much from their true ELO, so system isn't gonna initiate new "placement" for users upon account deletion. Even if you stopped using Tinder for like 6 months, deleted your account in the meanwhile, come back, you're still gonna get placed at around your old ELO. There's a noob-boost period when you reset your account no matter what, even with your ELO still being intact. Tinder gives people a false sense of starting from clean slate even though you're still operating with your old ELO and things go back to "normal" after noob-boost period.... Right?

Well.. my personal experience with this: I used to look significantly worse( id say legit 4 psl diff. at least) and I did use tinder back then a lot. Upon improved pics I was getting more likes and matches but still not as much as I'd expect. Likes was max. topped at "10+" if I was lucky, but most of the time at "3+" and I'd get like 3-4 matches within 1 week of average girls.
I downloaded an android emulator to PC, bought a burner sim card, used fresh pics of me(non frauded, non edited) that I didn't upload anywhere else, didn't connect any facebook/spotify/instagram, used different geo location set in android emulator (5 km away from where I live originally), used different name and bio. There virtually nothing that could be related to my old account. I picked sunday afternoon for new acc (very active hours) to kick things off and well.. I'd get perma 25+ likes icon showing even after swiping a lot and matching with attractive girls, matched with 9 girls within 24 hr that I consider 6+ psl or above. I'd never match with this many over months, even when "resetting" my account over and over in the normie kind of way.

Source:
Tinder’s Algorithm / How the “ELO Score” is calculated & What you can do to improve yours
Tinder F.A.Q
so following this logic
could you elevate this ELO thing by first larping as a hot foid for some longer time and getting matches and then deleting the acc and putting yourself in this ELO situation? ^^

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace, kobecel, dogtown and 1 other person
@TurboAutist45 @Tony
so following this logic
could you elevate this ELO thing by first larping as a hot foid for some longer time and getting matches and then deleting the acc and putting yourself in this ELO situation? ^^
Tesla iq:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, kobecel and dogtown
so following this logic

Im very sure they have algos in place for these kind of things. Ive never tested this, I just know that legit starting from blank ELO helped my results significantly.

1 - Change height to 6"4
2 - take pics of a White Chad
3 - Prove it

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad

Source:
Tinder F.A.Q

High IQ. I used the same ELO from my catfishing for myself and my like/match rate increased by a factor of 10

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
so following this logic
or activating guys too for your account. Get bunch of likes then switch to foids only. Or putting lachowski then swapping with ur own. I think its legit?:feelshmm:

so following this logic

Worked for me ngl tbh

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
or activating guys too for your account
haha I just remembered I activated guys once for an hour and got 3 superlikes xd
so maybe you could even leave them on and just swipe left on them xd

• +1
Reactions: Sc22
haha I just remembered I activated guys once for an hour and got 3 superlikes xd
so maybe you could even leave them on and just swipe left on them xd
i dont wanna be considered gay in my area though if someone finds out this shit this is my biggest worry about it lmao! like "oh this sc22 guy he's gay ive heard". Meanwhile im just trying to elomaxx:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, kobecel, dogtown and 1 other person
i dont wanna be considered gay in my area though if someone finds out this shit this is my biggest worry about it lmao! like "oh this sc22 guy he's gay ive heard". Meanwhile im just trying to elomaxx:lul:
i actually though about it and that could be bad cause if tinder would show your profile to let's say 100 ppl and make it 50 guys than that's a waste

Lmaooo I was gonna do it but then I read this..fuck that I’m not tryna gaymaxx :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Sc22
Lmaooo I was gonna do it but then I read this..fuck that I’m not tryna gaymaxx :lul::lul:
lmao ye. I think safest way is switching to lachowski pics ahaha

• +1
Reactions: Coping
I have probably created over 3 accounts on Tinder with my own pics and got literally no matches but when I opened an account with Crisick's pic my Notifications exploded

• So Sad
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
I'm not using tinder atm cause I need to cut bf% and get good new photos with my eyebrows groomed (and i'm busy with work and postmaxing tbh) but maybe it's a nice idea to buy a new sim card and start larping as male model now

• +1
Just be Chad theory

I got a 11 matches after previously using this guy as a catfish life fuel ngl

3ACDBC86 8BBD 494D A895 276786DAE28E

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, JellyBelly, kobecel and 1 other person
Pretty boy slayer look at that mustache, mogs Chico hard

He’s not bad looking Indian tbh. He got 1 match no likes. Curry penalty is real

• +1
Reactions: Coping
What I've noticed is whenever I create account using my name and phone number I don't get that many people to swipe on. After like 15 swipes I get the message how there's nobody in my area. But whenever I created a fake profile I never had this problem.

• +1
  • +1
I’m gonna larp as chad get that elo boost boyo
this sounds fucking funny to me cause in Polish "elo" is like a hip-hop word for "hello", "bye" or "swag" xd

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, kobecel, Deleted member 701 and 1 other person

Source:
Tinder F.A.Q
Isn't ELO what they use for chess and video game rankings? Could I just put a picture of Mog-us Chadsen and ascend to grandmaster level on chess.com?

Source:
Tinder F.A.Q
Which version of Tinder .apk you used on Nox?
I have tried the latest and a few older versions of Tinder but still failed to open the tinder after installation....
Thx

My elo score is probably 0 from all the right swiping

being good looking or gaymaxxing is the only legit ways to get you more like and matches, stop coping with your elo score

Become an Aryan chad

tinder is easy, but the girls are all so incredibly boring.
IRL is much more fun

• +1
Reactions: androidcel