How to get more Tinder likes/matches

Attractive people just make their new accounts and get shitloads of matches. They don’t even know what ELO is.

There's something that many of you seem to miss regarding tinder. Tinder has a very advanced ELO/matchmaking system, which determines what people you're getting shown to, what's your que position and what girls you're gonna get shown etc.. The thing about this ELO is that it's tied to your account, but not just to your account, it's tied to basically everything you ever input on tinder. This includes phone number, facebook account, insta, spotify, phone device ID etc.. When you delete your account, this ELO score does NOT reset, if you use anything from the past tied to your old ELO in your new account. Unless you get a new phone, phone number, facebook, dont use old insta/spotify, dont use same pictures with same name and school as before etc. then you can not be sure you're not still on your old "ELO playfield".

"I catfished as crisick and barely got matches, he's a dirty larper!" -> You were using crisick pics at your own ELO, not crisick's, resulting in your profile getting shown to significantly less, having worse que-position.

This is important because many of us used to look a lot worse and possibly even used Tinder with our old pictures. You could be still "recovering" from your old ELO playfield with your improved looks. Improved profile/pics slowly do adapt overtime to "true ELO", but it comes with expensive opportunity-cost of not capitalising on your true potential. Most tinder users do not change so drastically that they'd deviate as much from their true ELO, so system isn't gonna initiate new "placement" for users upon account deletion. Even if you stopped using Tinder for like 6 months, deleted your account in the meanwhile, come back, you're still gonna get placed at around your old ELO. There's a noob-boost period when you reset your account no matter what, even with your ELO still being intact. Tinder gives people a false sense of starting from clean slate even though you're still operating with your old ELO and things go back to "normal" after noob-boost period.... Right?

Well.. my personal experience with this: I used to look significantly worse( id say legit 4 psl diff. at least) and I did use tinder back then a lot. Upon improved pics I was getting more likes and matches but still not as much as I'd expect. Likes was max. topped at "10+" if I was lucky, but most of the time at "3+" and I'd get like 3-4 matches within 1 week of average girls.
I downloaded an android emulator to PC, bought a burner sim card, used fresh pics of me(non frauded, non edited) that I didn't upload anywhere else, didn't connect any facebook/spotify/instagram, used different geo location set in android emulator (5 km away from where I live originally), used different name and bio. There virtually nothing that could be related to my old account. I picked sunday afternoon for new acc (very active hours) to kick things off and well.. I'd get perma 25+ likes icon showing even after swiping a lot and matching with attractive girls, matched with 9 girls within 24 hr that I consider 6+ psl or above. I'd never match with this many over months, even when "resetting" my account over and over in the normie kind of way.

Anyways, could be useful to a lot here tbh

Source:
Tinder’s Algorithm / How the “ELO Score” is calculated & What you can do to improve yours
Proper Tinder Account Reset Procedure – 2019 Edition
Tinder F.A.Q
chad is a global elite whereas the incel is a silver
it's overrr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512