How to get nudes

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I WILL OGRE FAKECEL WHY YOU TRYING TO MAKE DE-ASCEND
OK MR BURN THOUGH 120 MATCHES QUICK IM NOT THE FAKECE 6cf L HERE.

137 NOW MOTHER FUCKER NOW DONT JUDGE ME FOR TRYING TO NT MAX CUNT
I DEMAND YOU FUCK THEM OR SEE YOUSELF OFF THIS BOARD

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
  • +1
Reactions: Coping and Deleted member 701
Shitt you gon be jerking off 5+ times a day boyo get ready

Probs more boyo I just matched with this beautiful foid, I would wife this bitch ngl. Definitely getting this girls number

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Probs more boyo I just matched with this beautiful foid, I would wife this bitch ngl. Definitely getting this girls number
If you fuck them get them to take birth control don’t use condom only pussies use that shit

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Sizzurp, Coping and dogtown
If you fuck them get them to take birth control don’t use condom only pussies use that shit

I’m not sure whether I want too fuck them yet, nudes definitely, fucking them is a piss take in my situation

• +1
Reactions: Coping
I’m not sure whether I want too fuck them yet, nudes definitely, fucking them is a piss take in my situation
No worries you got long years of fucking a head of u :feelstastyman::fire:

• +1
His dick is gonna fall off

Its the shit hes using brogre

yeah i just reazlied... im fucking tired to day went mountain biking also got a fokin headache ..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701 and dogtown
yeah i just reazlied... im fucking tired to day went mountain biking also got a fokin headache ..
Ive done that in gta :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp and dogtown
Ive only had two times where I’ve been sent nudes and they both happened without me really doing anything. One lived across the country and wanted me to masturbate with them and the other wanted opinion on her pussy :feelsmega: both were on sc. so if a girl wants to send your nudes you pretty much have to be attractive. Both of these happened after they had ONLY seen pics of my face.

• +1
Ive only had two times where I’ve been sent nudes and they both happened without me really doing anything. One lived across the country and wanted me to masturbate with them and the other wanted opinion on her pussy :feelsmega: both were on sc. so if a girl wants to send your nudes you pretty much have to be attractive. Both of these happened after they had ONLY seen pics of my face.

I have a good face, just need to be able to get these mother fucking nudes

Download tinder and make that day good again :feelshehe:
Me too tbh, no lecture but been doing school shit brief gym and rotting tbh.

Ok chadcel
And yeah ngl was thinking about it when i got home to install tinder, didnt receive the IOI;s i normanlly get when im outside, but then again barley saw any girls.... Maybe thats because i went mountain biking in the woods

Chadcel is sadcel todaycel ;(

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 701 and dogtown
And yeah ngl was thinking about it when i got home to install tinder, didnt receive the IOI;s i normanlly get when im outside, but then again barley saw any girls.... Maybe thats because i went mountain biking in the woods

JFL your not gonna get ioi’s while mountain biking, ngl getting them at school is so satisfying

BasedMiddleOfNowherecel
Ironic cel
Dont be meancel ogre

• +1
JFL your not gonna get ioi’s while mountain biking, ngl getting them at school is so satisfying

Dude getting IOI's are so fun xd.. at some point i shit you not, last year i got them so much i got used to it, it was just normall i wanted more than that.. but then again its unrealistic for every girl to sit next to me, i get these every now and then,

• +1
You just need to be low inhib not NT

You can’t be low inhib if framecel it just doesn’t work
Dude getting IOI's are so fun xd.. at some point i shit you not, last year i got them so much i got used to it, it was just normall i wanted more than that.. but then again its unrealistic for every girl to sit next to me, i get these every now and then,

Yeah I get a couple every day at school, easily the best part about school. TBH you could ascend right now

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
View attachment 20946 I used this pic and it got me both of them hoes. Just look like a young ratchet teenage fuckboi. Dog filter helps. Tbh your face does not look intimidating at all and kinda child like. But give it a try.

I’m 15, I’m speaking to people around my age, no need to be intimidating

Yeah I get a couple every day at school, easily the best part about school. TBH you could ascend right now

i wish i could... insecure cell i want to fix my problems first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701 and dogtown

I dont think a girl is going to stop to measure your bidelt boyo. Being ntmaxx wouldnt fix thats either. Lowiqlowiqlowiq

I’m 15, I’m speaking to people around my age, no need to be intimidating
I’m 15 too, and was when I got both of those pics. The first girl said she was younger than me too, a freshman :feelsmega:

I dont think a girl is going to stop to measure your bidelt boyo. Being ntmaxx wouldnt fix thats either. Lowiqlowiqlowiq

Boyo I can’t be low inhib knowing you can’t fight for shit. JFL i can’t speak to girls who I mog be a lot but when they start to get good looking I fuck up.

I have this mindset I’m not gonna use tinder till I’m ‘perfect’

Boyo I can’t be low inhib knowing you can’t fight for shit. JFL i can’t speak to girls who I mog be a lot but when they start to get good looking I fuck up.

Tinder.... Bro any girls at all... I tried last year irl so many open oppertunites where coming my way and i declined every single one.... think about that i rejected girls... i didnt rejected them i was just there. they approached me....

Tinder.... Bro any girls at all... I tried last year irl so many open oppertunites where coming my way and i declined every single one.... think about that i rejected girls... i didnt rejected them i was just there. they approached me....

Why though l would happily fuck most girls on tinder, shit I remember you telling me in PM never mind

You didnt seem to have any problems from the chats ive seen ogre, you can literally just ascend tomorrow

Same tbh, but for whats considered good enough just seems to constantly push back for me, at this point i wont reach that level

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Sizzurp
Why though l would happily fuck most girls on tinder, shit I remember you telling me in PM never mind

iidk man, tinder just dont work over here... the pics i used where good enough but then i again i delete tinder on the same day, i never keep it for more then 24 hrs.. its because i release and then be like'' ah fuck this this is stupid why im i on here''

• +1
You didnt seem to have any problems from the chats ive seen ogre, you can literally just ascend tomorrow

Same tbh, but for whats considered good enough just seems to constantly push back for me, at this point i wont reach that level

I need to be better looking for tinder thots