How to get nudes

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Have you tried getting any to meet up though

I had the asian girl and some 25 year old hoe who were both willing to fuck, on different site. When
my friend catfished with my pictures (I let him) he just said memes and shit so I’m not sure about tinder until I get the right pics and skin max

You’re perfect just the way you are :bluepill:

User name checks out

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Deleted member 701
I had the asian girl and some 25 year old hoe who were both willing to fuck, on different site. When
my friend catfished with my pictures (I let him) he just said memes and shit so I’m not sure about tinder until I get the right pics and skin max

User name checks out
And ur being meancel because im not on tinder lmao. Your skin seems fine tbh. Your friends ogered you ngl

User name checks out
Lool wtf 25 year old? Did it say you were 15 or older..yea age def matters :lul::lul::lul::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and RichardSpencel

User name checks out

i tried that app.... didnt even fuckin work.. never got a SMS code.. tried the call. never called me. Even robots dont want contact with me..

• +1
Lool wtf 25 year old? Did it say you were 15 or older..yea age def matters :lul::lul::lul::feelsuhh:

Yeah but she was dead average nothing special, I said I was 18, she probably knew I wasn’t, but who knows

And ur being meancel because im not on tinder lmao. Your skin seems fine tbh. Your friends ogered you ngl

My skins is ogre, you can’t see it as well in pictures but I will look a lot better with it ascended
i tried that app.... didnt even fuckin work.. never got a SMS code.. tried the call. never called me. Even robots dont want contact with me..

ITS FUCKING OGRE

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp

Yell at tinder support tbh. Its an important tool mayne, espcially id you dont go out often
Yeah but she was dead average nothing special, I said I was 18, she probably knew I wasn’t, but who knows

My skins is ogre, you can’t see it as well in pictures but I will look a lot better with it ascended

ITS FUCKING OGRE
Then just contine using the pics where your skin looks fine u ogre

Yell at tinder support tbh. Its an important tool mayne, espcially id you dont go out often

Then just contine using the pics where your skin looks fine u ogre

If my skin is good enough though I get more matches, higher chance at a better looking fuck buddy

ITS FUCKING OGRE

FUCK IT ALL IM ROPING NOW!
Jump roping

• +1
If my skin is good enough though I get more matches, higher chance at a better looking fuck buddy
It looks fine in your first two pics.getting a fwb is probably hard tbh

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp and Deleted member 701
Well it’s not impossible, plus I’m banned from tinder remember
Was hitler shit posting don’t judge

Ogered yourself ngl

• +1
Silly OP Nudes are for Chads
gosh im proud of this post. Guise keep the likes up. Lets make it the most liked post in looksmax history. (kind of like IG viral egg)

gosh im proud of this post. Guise keep the likes up. Lets make it the most liked post in looksmax history. (kind of like IG viral egg)
Slayer tattoos in avi I’m gonna get tats like that and ascend :feelsgood:

“Gif god”
When u get ur first kiss

@dogtown @TurboAutist45 Should i drop [Season 2]? This one contains some rather extra spicy stuff i would say.

Last edited:
  • +1