How to get out of depression???

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

On the way to find myself.
Seriously hate living like this and am too pussy to rope now. Any things I can do to get out of depression without taking jew pills or going to a psychologist?
I'm asking this very seriously. Life sucks for me not only because of looks but also because of my depression and no energy cant even cope like that.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Time Travel
Try high dose LSD, it has a risk of actually making you rope but it can show you perspectives you never thought as possible and lift you out of depression.
At least for me, during the trip i see life and death differently from normal.

• +1
Reactions: nausea
Try high dose LSD, it has a risk of actually making you rope but it can show you perspectives you never thought as possible and lift you out of depression.
At least for me, during the trip i see life and death differently from normal.
am not a druggie and dont know where to get them

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22, turkproducer, Deleted member 2227 and 7 others
1.5-2g of shrooms. Then you can work your way up to 4-5g.

am not a druggie and dont know where to get them
Then try Eckhart Tolle's Power Of Now.
It's a good book, take it too seriously and you'll lose grip on reality, take the main points out of it and it'll increase your life quality.

SSRIs

dont fall for the antidepressants are jew propaganda meme

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 2587 and 3 others

1.5-2g of shrooms. Then you can work your way up to 4-5g.

It's not that easy lol. You're asking it like it's like walking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
Drink more water bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rockndogs, pisslord, HighTGymcel and 1 other person
stoicism
try benzos
Drink more water bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
fix what is the cause not result

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Ive done shrooms before and it didnt change shit

i probably took too much because i dont even remember the first part of it except I remember it being really bright out side like it was broad daylight with no clouds even though it was like ten o clock

that shit was wild, but JFL at joe rogan tier broscience if you think doing psychadelics, or smoking weed or no fap or dopamine fasting or what the fuck ever will cure your problems

thats all hippie bullshit or them just trying to remove the stigma from drugs

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
You can’t “cure” depression. Depression isnt like food poisoning or a cold, something your body will just fix on it’s own given time. Being depressed is your brains response to something being so fundamentally wrong with the way you are living, the difficulty is first identifying what it is (because its usually not obvious to us, and this is where an therapist becomes useful). Antidepressants are a good pain relief and should be treated more as a band aid than a cure, so help sooth the pain till you can figure out the true cause. Goodluck

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Over and Ritalincel
You can’t “cure” depression. Depression isnt like food poisoning or a cold, something your body will just fix on it’s own given time. Being depressed is your brains response to something being so fundamentally wrong with the way you are living, the difficulty is first identifying what it is (because its usually not obvious to us, and this is where an therapist becomes useful). Antidepressants are a good pain relief and should be treated more as a band aid than a cure, so help sooth the pain till you can figure out the true cause. Goodluck
damn I would like to go to a therapist but am too high inhib also I dont want to be bullied for being mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
become less ugly and aquire female and male attention

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and HighTGymcel
Cold shower

Or a gf

Testosterone might be the underlying problem.

SSRI's might be good

Psychedelics, maybe. They might also destroy your brain

I find it helpful to have super-low expectations of life

leaving this subhuman forum is a start to recovery from depression. this is the ultimate blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel
You can't.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and HighTGymcel
Stop doing things that make you hate yourself. Push yourself to do things that you think are ideal, that you'd recommend to someone that isn't you if you wanted to better their life.

By making better choices you put yourself in a better position to reflect more positively opposed to negatively.

• +1
Before ssri try some triciclyc antidepressant like amitriptilyne or mirtazapine or tianeptine as they dont mess with libido.

Ritalin is helping me aswell
Magnesium vitamin d, k2, E, aspirin and gymcelling may help

Testosterone

Before ssri try some triciclyc antidepressant like amitriptilyne or mirtazapine or tianeptine as they dont mess with libido.

Ritalin is helping me aswell
Magnesium vitamin d, k2, E, aspirin and gymcelling may help
Ritalin is obviously going to help anybody, would caution OP about the weight gain associated with the 2 drugs you mentioned btw, they work though.

be goodlooking

Try think back to when your depression started, was there a trigger point which caused you to start feeling depressed say for example did your parents split up.

• +1
Reactions: Halotestin
Ritalin is obviously going to help anybody, would caution OP about the weight gain associated with the 2 drugs you mentioned btw, they work though.
Yes. If you stack them with ritalin they effect on weight will likely be neutralized.

Yes. If you stack them with ritalin they effect on weight will likely be neutralized.
Very true. Do you use them? Have you noticed any difference with the anti depressants?

Video games, alcohol and smoking helps for some.

This is my case, or used to be, there might have been brain damage lol. Not even being good looking can save you from certain types of childhood when it comes to the level of inner fulfilment you can achieve compared to someone else.

The most fucked up thing is to realize you can't change shit, therefore no matter how much you know or Identify the cause, you'll always remain with that part of you.

youth and love. that's it. Otherwise just rope.

• Woah
I was very depressed when I was a meet, now that I go to uni again I'm less depressed because it brings me closer to leaving this shithole.

Exercise
Nofap (super legit for mental health maxxing)
Set a goal, divide into lots of small steps and do each day part of it, you will build your confidence
Mental healthmax (avoid negativity, avoid women if ur truecel as it will spike your cortisol, looks for ways to remind how awesome you are and how you mog 80% of world population)
Do more than think
Rope (last option)

This is my case, or used to be, there might have been brain damage lol. Not even being good looking can save you from certain types of childhood when it comes to the level of inner fulfilment you can achieve compared to someone else.

The most fucked up thing is to realize you can't change shit, therefore no matter how much you know or Identify the cause, you'll always remain with that part of you.
Thats really shit man, sorry to hear that. Sometimes the solution can take a long time. If you had a fucked childhood maybe when you’re in a position to have your own children you can raise them to have the experience you never did. That might give some kind of relief.

Thats really shit man, sorry to hear that. Sometimes the solution can take a long time. If you had a fucked childhood maybe when you’re in a position to have your own children you can raise them to have the experience you never did. That might give some kind of relief.
The Blackpill is that there's no relief neither scape. It's a part of you, you have to own it and make the best of it.