How to get over your oneitis and never get this shitty disease

IdiAmin

IdiAmin

His Excellency President for Life Field Marshal
So, you fell in love with a girl, you think she is the one and she makes you anxious and because of this you're feeling nervous about any decision that could affect your chances of getting her? Or you didn't get her and you're sad because you think that you'll never meet another girl like her?
Well, it is a post just for you!

HOW TO GET OVER YOUR ONEITIS

In my life I had two cases of oneitis, the first one took longer than the second. I tried everything I could think of to get over my former crush and my coping that her ignoring me means that she can't express her feelings right now (lmao) and sooner or later, she will confess my love to me.

Obviously, it never happened.

And during my 2nd oneitis I made a brutal effort to get rid of it and it worked.
I consistently imagined her fucking with multiple Chads in different ways and that she enjoys it.
It sounds like some cuckold BS but it's not like it, cuz you don't do to it to make yourself horny.
You do it to make you not caring about her.
At first it's painful but later, you'll realise that you don't care about her fucking right now with someone or getting hit by a car. When you reach that level, you can stop imagining these scenarios and start living again.

HOW TO NEVER GET ONEITIS AGAIN

1. Become low inhib

It's simple, being low inhib = you don't care what anybody thinks about what you do, including the girl you like. It's a long journey that requires you lowering your cortisol level and reseting your mindset but it's worth it. Look out the testosterone maxxing threads and low jnhib maxxing threads (in my history there are 2 posts about being low inhib I think)

2. Think about the good and bad traits of every girl you like

Doing that will make you keep your both feet on the ground since you will not think about any girl as she is an angel from the Heaven but that she's only a human being.

3. Have multiple options and TREAT THEM EQUALLY

Having multiple options is an obvious advice but more important is to treat every girl you like at the same time equally. When you start to think that some girl is more worthy than another, you'll give her more attention and become more anxious about what to do next so that you don't lose her and that leads to simping and developing oneitis.
To counter that date girls who are equally rated on attractiveness by you and always remember that each of them has good and bad traits.

4. Be busy

Being busy with your work and/or hobby keeps you away from daydreaming about some girl you like. The more you daydream about scenerios with your crush, the more likely you'll develop oneitis (NOTE: thinking about fucking her is the only exception).

These are my advices to you and I hope you like them.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 12165, Lolcel and 14 others
I used to listen to sad songs at first. Then i started to listen badass rock songs. It worked for me

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Bitch, Leo0509 and 3 others
I also had 2 oneitis and i got another one at the moment and you cant control that tbh. I also hate having oneitis that feeling when your heart beat fast when you see her make life so hard.

What helped me ending the torture is making moves on them i rather get killed than keep suffering and it worked i ended the suffering and im still alive, i have no feelings for them now nothing.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
just be a cuck theory

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StressShady and IdiAmin
inject t

• Love it
Reactions: IdiAmin
The only way is to cure it is to get immunity by having other girls. If you are incel you will need to social distance and quarentine from all hoes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048
I would purposely grow my feelings for a crush to increase the thrill of being with her.
hard to know if they have/still have feelings for you

1. Put pp in different girl

1. Become low inhib

It's simple, being low inhib = you don't care what anybody thinks about what you do, including the girl you like. It's a long journey that requires you lowering your cortisol level
instructions unclear i already am low inhib and don't have any cortisol

You are not low inhib lol