How to get rid of Bimax Protrusion?

shyguy19

shyguy19

Banned
That and my chin are the two features that failo me hard. Will Trimax fix it or will I need to get another surgery to get rid of it? Or are there any ways to at least lessen it with surgery.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, sloopnoob and Taylorswift
Can you advance your upper maxilla through modified lf3?

unfortunately can’t unless u find a way to magically move your alveolar ridge/teeth back without moving your bones. but ofc you can camouflage by premolar extractions and retraction. But this leads to negative facial side effects and breathing issues

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 8486
unfortunately can’t unless u find a way to magically move your alveolar ridge/teeth back without moving your bones. but ofc you can camouflage by premolar extractions and retraction. But this leads to negative facial side effects and breathing issues
Would I be better off just moving the rest of my face forward with trimax and a midface implant to at least camoflauge the prognathism a bit? I was looking into getting the extractions but I don’t want a recessed face. If I do get them it’ll be only if the Trimax doesn’t give me the result I want. What kind of negative affects do they have?

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
Bimaxillary protrusion doesn’t exist. You should get a lefort 3 (pipe dream) and BSSO + genioplasty and your mouth area would no longer look protrusive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Subhuman trash, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
lefort 3 (pipe dream) and BSSO + genioplasty and your mouth area would no longer look protrusive.
Wouldn’t a custom midface implant + Trimax give the same effect of a lefort 3? Or at least somewhat close

Would I be better off just moving the rest of my face forward with trimax and a midface implant to at least camoflauge the prognathism a bit? I was looking into getting the extractions but I don’t want a recessed face. If I do get them it’ll be only if the Trimax doesn’t give me the result I want. What kind of negative affects do they have?
Ur better off with anything that moves your lower jaw forward but doesn’t move your teeth like sliding genioplasty or a regular genioplasty. Then for the nose, I would do maybe a rhinoplasty that makes your nose farther forward. but idk if that’s a thing... that can camouflage your Bimax protrusion without extractions.

Extractions move both your jaws backward, which obviously makes your face more recessed and your tongue will move backward as well which might make you develop OSA (sleep apnea)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486, shyguy19 and Taylorswift
Wouldn’t a custom midface implant + Trimax give the same effect of a lefort 3? Or at least somewhat close
Probably. This is lefort 1 + midface implants including zygos and it looks good.
EBD2E89C CE9A 46A5 A9A3 D5F144922868

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, sloopnoob and shyguy19
Bimaxillary protrusion doesn’t exist. You should get a lefort 3 (pipe dream) and BSSO + genioplasty and your mouth area would no longer look protrusive.
I think midface implants should be better, since you're already getting implants you can get better bigger zygos compared to your present puny zygos that will only move forward after a major surgery and this is someone talking who has had consultation already done for mlf3.
Midface implants will also include paranasal area to bring nose forward.
10/10 Will believe this girl got modified lefort 3 to fix her protrusion

and with the added benefit of going from this

to this
I think in over all aesthetics well customized and planned implants can mog modified lefort 3 but the only major problem is poor implant materials. If only we could get implants that converted to bone I will get them asap no matter the cost

• +1
Reactions: shyguy19
I think midface implants should be better, since you're already getting implants you can get better bigger zygos compared to your present puny zygos that will only move forward after a major surgery and this is someone talking who has had consultation already done for mlf3.
Midface implants will also include paranasal area to bring nose forward.
10/10 Will believe this girl got modified lefort 3 to fix her protrusion
View attachment 710004
and with the added benefit of going from this
View attachment 710007
to this
View attachment 710009.
I think in over all aesthetics well customized and planned implants can mog modified lefort 3 but the only major problem is poor implant materials. If only we could get implants that converted to bone I will get them asap no matter the cost
I think PEEK is pretty good tbh I wouldn’t get any other material

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
I think PEEK is pretty good tbh I wouldn’t get any other material
That is what my surgeon suggested before I convinced him for modified lefort 3. The thing is aspies will always say lf3 is better but it necessarily is not, only reason being since its so hard to get people think it should be better. You see what I'm getting at? Only because it is harder to get, more expensive, more dangerous doesn't mean it will give better results. I am having a hard time deciding between implant and surgery rn. Implants are so much more customize-able(for example someone might have good zygos but really bad infra moving the whole maxilla for just better infra might make their zygos look off) ngl you can selectively have more forward grown area while u can only move the whole thing in the surgery plus control of shape like sharper zygos or stuff.

Also what if the regular psl aspie being the aspie he is decided to get implants after surgery just coz he doesn't like the zygo size and shape and wants implants either way? You still end up with implants after a major surgery while you could've pulled of the same if not better results with whole midface implants.

I am looking for one good reason to get mfl3 and not implants.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
That and my chin are the two features that failo me hard. Will Trimax fix it or will I need to get another surgery to get rid of it? Or are there any ways to at least lessen it with surgery.
Braces & surgery. Are you Asian by any chance?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: doll and sloopnoob
Im black and white, I already had braces but still have mild protruding
Yeah just get surgery that's what East Asians do. West Africans/East Asians tend to have bimax protrusion.

• +1
Reactions: shyguy19 and SPFromNY914

Attachments

• 1496614571462.jpg
    1496614571462.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 82
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr and sloopnoob
Mine is like P1 do you think it’ll fail me hard since I’m trying to look like mulatto prettyboy type?
P1 is mild prognathism so it's not that bad tbh.

Brutal if youre black and dont look like the left
1E04C67B 1370 4968 9C5B 9F982E6F6936

• So Sad
Reactions: shyguy19
Your nose us probably super short

Mine is like P1 do you think it’ll fail me hard since I’m trying to look like mulatto prettyboy type?
If yours is P1, it’s totally fine.

what class of bimax? are you asian?

Last edited: