how to get rid of bloated tear trough

Apex

Apex

moroccan badboy
this is the only legit post i will make on the entire forum. no troll answers. if u dont know the answer then dont reply because not even i know the answer, 150+ iq people only

stop taking minoxidil or injecting testo
i dont do either u utter fool. im not stupid, obviously tear trough bloat is big side effect of bloat.
u need to get it thru ur head that i am smarter than u, no 100iq response will satisfy me becasue i already thought of it. u need to think harder

reduce sodium intake
increase potassium intake
stop eating processed crap like tv dinners and mcdonalds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
reduce sodium intake
increase potassium intake
stop eating processed crap like tv dinners and mcdonalds
more braindead advice. discarded. i already know of this u stupid dog. stop talking to me with cookie cutter advice like i havent already thought of it holy fuck. i feel like a math teacher and a student is telling me that 2+2 = 4 like he is trying to help me

It’s soft tissues and fat due to lack of bone/forward growth of your orbital bones

It’s soft tissues and fat due to lack of bone/forward growth of your orbital bones
no. yet another idiot response. i have good infraorbitals, its just bloated. in that area only. for like the past week. nowhere else am i bloat just there

no. yet another idiot response. i have good infraorbitals, its just bloated. in that area only. for like the past week. nowhere else am i bloat just there
Post eye area pic faggot :unsure::unsure:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Maybe upload a pic and tell us what you have already done to improve

more braindead advice. discarded. i already know of this u stupid dog. stop talking to me with cookie cutter advice like i havent already thought of it holy fuck. i feel like a math teacher and a student is telling me that 2+2 = 4 like he is trying to help me
Has your tear trough always been bloated?

i havent done shit to improve, if i improved it this thread wouldnt exist
You can do somethIng to try to improve and still fail,

if you don't share what you are already doing you can keep complaining about suggestions you already know about

You can do somethIng to try to improve and still fail,

if you don't share what you are already doing you can keep complaining about suggestions you already know about
i didnt do nothing, because its a weird problem, and if i knew the answer to fix it this thread would not exist.

i didnt do nothing, because its a weird problem, and if i knew the answer to fix it this thread would not exist.
But maybe share what you know already and don't need to hear, so you don' have to shit on people that are actively trying to help you

5’2 though...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656