how to get rid of chubby cheeks

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

Silver
so when I smile my cheeks just go bulbic and shit, im not fat or chubby and im around 74kg. combined with my overbite it makes my smile retarded so i resort to smirking. is there any way to slim them down? i'm starting to drink a lot of water only, go gym everytime i can, wondering if i can get some advice than "you'll grow out of it lol"

so when I smile my cheeks just go bulbic and shit, im not fat or chubby and im around 74kg. combined with my overbite it makes my smile retarded so i resort to smirking. is there any way to slim them down? i'm starting to drink a lot of water only, go gym everytime i can, wondering if i can get some advice than "you'll grow out of it lol"

I have slightly chubby cheeks too, even though i drink water and have a healthy weight.

You should accept that it's likely a genetical fat distributional pattern if it still persists even after cutting down to a low BF percentage, drinking a lot of water and avoiding/cutting reckless habits such as smoking and drinking.

I have slightly chubby cheeks too, even though i drink water and have a healthy weight.

You should accept that it's likely a genetical fat distributional pattern if it still persists even after cutting down to a low BF percentage, drinking a lot of water and avoiding/cutting reckless habits such as smoking and drinking.
i dont really smoke, and only get horcey when its time but i smoke like 9 cones a day lol

im slim and have proper swallowing technique yet i still look kind of bloated. its mostly DNA breh

im slim and have proper swallowing technique yet i still look kind of bloated. its mostly DNA breh
Yeah, the sad truth. I’d still drop down to below 10% body fat with little water weight & see if there still aren’t any changes. If not, then OP only has surgery as an option.

There are a few things you need to be doing:
- swallowing correctly (look up mewing)
- drinking plenty of fluids
- avoid using cheeks when chewing and be careful what you eat. Certain foods almost force you to suck which really puff up the face. I was chewing regular gum a lot and developed hamster cheeks where I wasn’t careful.
- finally, work on expanding the upper jaw to bring it forward. Generally the flatter your face, the less distributed the cheeks are so they look much bigger.

This takes a long time but you’ll be chad material at the end of it

- swallowing correctly (look up mewing)
I mew all the time but how do you do the 'correct' swallowing? I have no idea how that should work and every video explains it very bad

I mew all the time but how do you do the 'correct' swallowing? I have no idea how that should work and every video explains it very bad
You just wait till you have some spit you need to swallow and then create a tiny bit of space at the roof of your mouth with your tongue, which allows the saliva to come into the opening. Then you push up with your tongue and this causes the saliva to move to the back of your mouth where you swallow

The most inportant thing is to keep the tongue pressed against the roof of the mouth from front to back. When you swallow press your tongue against the roof of the mouth and that way you shouldn’t be sucking in as you swallow. Your face shouldn’t change in the mirror as you swallow but your Adam’s apple will just come up a bit.

If you chew hard gum bro for jaw muscle hypertrophy make sure to do it with your mouth open apparently it reduces buccinator (cheeks) use.

your bf % might be higher than you think it is, but some people just have fat faces no matter how fit they are, phil kessel for example

Reduce salt, sugar and genrally carbs in your diet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Reduce salt, sugar and genrally carbs in your diet.
This, but mainly salt and sugar I'd say.
Carbs aren't as bad as people make them out to be.

Last edited: