How to get rid of dark circles under eyes?

Mandiblecel

Mandiblecel

Bronze
Its really pissing me off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
been using hylaron acid in high quantity and quality the last 12 months and barely (if at all) did anythjng.

Have the same problem.

Its really pissing me off
Have exact same problem and as of yet nothing has really helped. I think both of us are quite fuarked tbh since this issue is mostly genetic or due to sleep deprivation

Have exact same problem and as of yet nothing has really helped. I think both of us are quite fuarked tbh since this issue is mostly genetic or due to sleep deprivation

Well yeah im sleeping like shit, eating like shit and spend 90% of time infront of a computer so it probably doesnt help much

dark circles are a reasult of poor undereye support.

• +1
Reactions: iamgoingtomakeit
Restylene fillers are the only solution.

Restylene fillers are the only solution.

They work best where you have under eye support as well
It’s amazing but unless you get it done frequently in case of no under eye support ..
at least it didn’t last long (but I have extremly high metabolism and run a lot to the extend where it was used up faster)

wouldn’t work for me unfortunately

most impressive effect with fillers is actually the swelling after the pinch. was always disappointed after a week by the real results
no support = meh result

my experience
if however you want to pretty up for a occasion it’s great if it’s worth it to you

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
They work best where you have under eye support as well
It’s amazing but unless you get it done frequently in case of no under eye support ..
at least it didn’t last long (but I have extremly high metabolism and run a lot to the extend where it was used up faster)

wouldn’t work for me unfortunately

most impressive effect with fillers is actually the swelling after the pinch. was always disappointed after a week by the real results
no support = meh result

my experience
if however you want to pretty up for a occasion it’s great if it’s worth it to you

If youre young it is usually caused by a lack of bone support - thus you need orbital rim implant

if youre old then the bone may be there but the skin has gotten fucked so a filler is good for that

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Apple cider vingear

you might want to change your profile pic. Just sayin'

I have the same problem, but I doubt it'd help much as women find dark circles increasingly attractive on men with a good bone structure.

I have the same problem, but I doubt it'd help much as women find dark circles increasingly attractive on men with a good bone structure.
sleep more