How to get rid of forehead wrinkles

B

BigBoy

Kraken
How do I get rid of forehead wrinkles and undereye wrinkles?

stop raising eyebrows

How do I get rid of forehead wrinkles and undereye wrinkles?
Undereye 0.25mm 12needle Derminator2 with Vitamin E and Jojoba oil post microneedling. Forehead wrinkles: 1-1.5mm 12needle Derminator2 with Agireline, Matrixyl 3000, Pentrapeptide 18, Snap-8 (Botox precursor) and GHK-cu post microneedling + Infadolan. That's how I completely got rid of my forehead wrinkles.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, Zeta ascended, crmsxg and 6 others
I did, they didn't go away
its over then
i used to raise my brows like cuck before, i stopped that and started squinting instead, my wrinkles went away, depends how long u did it

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
Undereye 0.25mm 12needle Derminator2 with Vitamin E and Jojoba oil post microneedling. Forehead wrinkles: 1-1.5mm 12needle Derminator2 with Agireline, Matrixyl 3000, Pentrapeptide 18, Snap-8 (Botox precursor) and GHK-cu post microneedling + Infadolan. That's how I completely got rid of my forehead wrinkles.
Jeezuz I just used a 1mm dermaroller. Did the trick for now.

:feelsmega: I'm not high iq enough for this, and I'm a poorcel.

Can you give ne the basic of what to do?

its over then
i used to raise my brows like cuck before, i stopped that and started squinting instead, my wrinkles went away, depends how long u did it
I did it for like a year, its over

Jeezuz I just used a 1mm dermaroller. Did the trick for now.
I use 1mm now too. Nothing compares to Derminator 2 12 cartridge on fast mode. All other microneedling devices will cause some sort of tear.

high iq

• +1
Reactions: x30001
:feelsmega: I'm not high iq enough for this, and I'm a poorcel.

Can you give ne the basic of what to do?

I did it for like a year, its over

Use something like this after microneedling the area where you have the most stubborn lines and if you don't have acne you can include tazarotene.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I use 1mm now too. Nothing compares to Derminator 2 12 cartridge on fast mode. All other microneedling devices will cause some sort of tear.

True but it's been claimed that you just need to get the skin red with some blood. Heard this from many sources.

True but it's been claimed that you just need to get the skin red with some blood. Heard this from many sources.
Its selective autophagy essentially. The stressor is so mild that the body can heal the wounding and be prepared to keep the collagen and elastin strong so that no "attack" of a similar caliber will "harm" the body again. Your body doesn't know you're using Derminator 2.
Yeah there's no problem with that. The deeper you go, the better (with Derminator 2). But healing will take longer. The real problem is if you're creating micro tears instead of punctures.

Its selective autophagy essentially. The stressor is so mild that the body can heal the wounding and be prepared to keep the collagen and elastin strong so that no "attack" of a similar caliber will "harm" the body again. Your body doesn't know you're using Derminator 2.

Yeah there's no problem with that. The deeper you go, the better (with Derminator 2). But healing will take longer. The real problem is if you're creating micro tears instead of punctures.
Yeah tears are difficult to control with long hair. Went to hair surgeon today for my follow up after prp with acell, the results are amazing and I'm only at the stage where growth begins. So the potential for further growth is high. So stoked.

Yeah tears are difficult to control with long hair. Went to hair surgeon today for my follow up after prp with acell, the results are amazing and I'm only at the stage where growth begins. So the potential for further growth is high. So stoked.
Nice. First time I've heard someone here get PRP injections. Hairloss is all about keeping a positive proportion in terms of activity in Anagen:Catagen phases of the hair cycle. There's really not many way to sustainably increase Anagen activity so that's why most hairloss prevention treatments aim to lower Catagen activity. Peppermint oil, Derminator and PRP of course are pretty good ways to increase Anagen phase activity. GHK-cu is pretty godly at modulating activity in both Anagen and Catagen phases. OR2AT4 receptor agonism via Sandalore is quite a potent way to stimulate more Anagen activity, and Caffeine to a lesser extent. But if you don't naturally have Wnt/Beta Catenin pathway signalling then it's always gonna be pretty difficult to keep your hair.

Last edited:
We’re all gonna make it.

• Love it
Nice. First time I've heard someone here get PRP injections. Hairloss is all about keeping a positive proportion in terms of activity in Anagen:Catagen phases of the hair cycle. There's really not many way to sustainably increase Anagen activity so that's why most hairloss prevention treatments aim to lower Catagen activity. Peppermint oil, Derminator and PRP of course are pretty good ways to increase Anagen phase activity. GHK-cu is pretty godly at modulating activity in both Anagen and Catagen phases. OR2AT4 receptor agonism via Sandalore is quite a potent way to stimulate more Anagen activity, and Caffeine to a lesser extent. But if you don't naturally have Wnt/Beta Catenin pathway signalling then it's always gonna be pretty difficult to keep your hair.
Dam bro that's some heavy homework you done.

How's your regimen helped so far?

I've come a long way from just the foundational looksmaxxing routine.

Dam bro that's some heavy homework you done.

How's your regimen helped so far?

I've come a long way from just the foundational looksmaxxing routine.
I don't struggle with hair loss so I just use peppermint oil + derminator and castor oil sometimes and ghk-cu

I don't struggle with hair loss so I just use peppermint oil + derminator and castor oil sometimes and ghk-cu
So it's not one of your issues yet you use so many products?

Dam man, what is your issue and what are you doing for it?

So it's not one of your issues yet you use so many products?

Dam man, what is your issue and what are you doing for it?
There's no problem with making your hair grow thicker and fuller. And that's what I'm doing. But I don't have issues with hair loss.

There's no problem with making your hair grow thicker and fuller. And that's what I'm doing. But I don't have issues with hair loss.
Heavy bro, your routine must take a lot of time.

Hope you get the results you want.

• +1
with Vitamin E and Jojoba oil
with Agireline, Matrixyl 3000, Pentrapeptide 18, Snap-8 (Botox precursor) and GHK-cu post microneedling + Infadolan.
Do you mind running through/linking data on what each of those things do? It looks like something I can run after my Dr pen sessions?