How to get rid of Naso / Smile lines ?

tyronelite

tyronelite

Banned Till Lean - No DMs
My smile and nasolabial lines are getting worse. Has anyone successful gotten ridden of their lines without surgery or fillers etc? I don’t have folds just yet but I want to minimize it as much as possible. If you need pics I can PM.

Forward growth.

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223 and GoMadAndSTFU
Le fort 3 jfl it’s from a recessed maxilla or a fat graft but that’s just papering over the hole in the wall

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223
Le fort 3 jfl it’s from a recessed maxilla or a fat graft but that’s just papering over the hole in the wall
Forward growth.
JordanBarrettCindyCrawfordCandiceSwanepoellQNBFnQYd bl

cope

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Treasure223 and Bechadish
I’ve come to the conlusion that nl folds are a personal obsession of almost every user here but in reality the are completely unnoticed, irrelevant and invisible in most lights.

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223 and Bechadish
I’ve come to the conlusion that nl folds are a personal obsession of almost every user here but in reality the are completely unnoticed, irrelevant and invisible in most lights.
I disagree. If you’re young NL folds n smile lines make you look old as fuck. I’m talking about ones where u see creases when u stretch the skin. I have one friend who’s 20, worst NL folds I’ve seen, he looks 30+

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan, Tallooksmaxxer, HighIQcel and 1 other person
Reduce BF%, Improve collagen.

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan