How to get small wavy hair instead of loose/big wavy hair?

D

Deleted member 8632

Silver
Sorry for the spam xd but i got lots of questions about my hair.
I got type 2b hair (natural wavy) and my hair is thick and dense. Should i trim the density and it will have more tight waves or let it dense ?

Like i dont want big/loose wavey but small and defined wavy hair

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and alriodai
Nigga are you really asking how to get defined waves on a nigger hating website?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
Nigga are you really asking how to get defined waves on a nigger hating website?
How is my question related to nigaaaaas? Im white

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, TheChosenChad, alriodai and 1 other person
NOBODY'S HATIN' ON A NIGGA HERE WE HATE EVERYBODY.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: paranakee, Deleted member 7313, Deleted member 8632 and 1 other person
because waves are not the same as wavy hair :lul:
I edited it and wrote wavy hair , wdym waves and wavy hair arent the same?

• JFL
Reactions: manletofpeace81
I edited it and wrote wavt hair , wdym waves and wavy hair arent the same?
Nigga JFL this is waves
9ab94cb7be168a7a3bb6ed577d59b210.jpg

and this is wavy
whitneyvermeer-haircuts-for-wavy-hair-men-burst-fade-haircuts.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5746, here and 3 others
Usually I don't shower my hair for weeks / months (but put cologne on it so it can smell good at least) and it looks way more defined naturally, try to curl it up like you see whenever you're not doing shit try to curl some of your wavy hair if you know what I mean, that's what I do

Also if you do what I tell you it's gonna take a few months (3 or 2) but the results gonna be nice, you gonna go through an embarassing phase where some of your hair will look weird but after it will look amazing, I don't know how your hair reacts to things so I don't promise u anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8632
Usually I don't shower my hair for weeks / months (but put cologne on it so it can smell good at least) and it looks way more defined naturally, try to curl it up like you see whenever you're not doing shit try to curl some of your wavy hair if you know what I mean, that's what I do
I get u, mt question was something like how to get more tight waves not loose waves , my fucking english is so bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and alriodai
I get u, mt question was something like how to get more tight waves not loose waves , my fucking english is so bad
Yup like I said, I know what u mean, you gotta not shower ur hair because if u shower it will go all oily, and curl ur hair so it will be tight, don't forget to put perfume on ur hair so it won't smell bad

• +1
Yup like I said, I know what u mean, you gotta not shower ur hair because if u shower it will go all oily, and curl ur hair so it will be tight, don't forget to put perfume on ur hair so it won't smell bad
No ty xd

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Yeah but if you got natural wavy / curly then after you don't shower your hair gonna take the form of tight waves and after that you can shower your hair and it gonna be like u want

• +1
Wats ur hair type

If your hair can curl you can get waves. I see plenty of white guys with it. Just takes longer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 8632
If your hair can curl you can get waves. I see plenty of white guys with it. Just takes longer
my hair is natural wavy, but idk how to explain i dont want loose and barely visible waves, i want something like my avi, he has small wavy hair

so cant i make it more like my avi like small wavy instead of loose/big wavy hair?
No your hair needs a consistent curl pattern. Why do you want waves anyway?

guy from my avi has wavy hair not curly. I wrote by mistake waves , i thought waves and wavy are the same. I already have wavy hair but i was wondering if i can make the waves tighter.

not like this:
Maxresdefault

but more like this
8bb82d42 475f 48c8 944c 409d6d6b863d rw 1200
Ec1o5eNWkAEYmJV

Idk how to explain fuck this thread xd

broh.

you are trying to look like character that doesn't exist

• JFL
broh.

you are trying to look like character that doesn't exist
xd no , i just dont know the name of the haircut or how to achieve it and hes the only inspiration for that haircut, if u can name the haircut i will be thankful

Hes not native english speaker, he thinks wavy hair = waves :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 8632