How to get surgeries without anyone notice??

P

prettyboycel

Iron
I want to get some surgeries but I am too high inhib. Will get absolutely roasted to hell if anybody notice that I have done anything to my face.
But I saw that some surgeries do not look that noticeable, like some eye area surgeries, but can still make you look better.

MY PLAN is to go travel the world for a few months, do the surgery and then either take a LOT of weight or lose a lot of weight so when I come back, if they notice something different on my face, they will think its the weight change and when I will get back to normal weight the changes will not be noticed as they will get used to it.

IS THAT A GOOD PLAN FOR A HIGH INHIB LOOKSMAXXER?

picture attached is a bit too much but if his eye area wasnt so bad before, you could almost think there was nothing done if you havent seen him for a long time and he changed his weight.

Attachments

• 105516039_281538836424579_7344912471377034772_n.jpg
    105516039_281538836424579_7344912471377034772_n.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 147
  • +1
Reactions: angelo
I want to get some surgeries but I am too high inhib. Will get absolutely roasted to hell if anybody notice that I have done anything to my face.
But I saw that some surgeries do not look that noticeable, like some eye area surgeries, but can still make you look better.

MY PLAN is to go travel the world for a few months, do the surgery and then either take a LOT of weight or lose a lot of weight so when I come back, if they notice something different on my face, they will think its the weight change and when I will get back to normal weight the changes will not be noticed as they will get used to it.

picture attached is a bit too much but if his eye area wasnt so bad before, you could almost think there was nothing done if you havent seen him for a long time and he changed his weight.
Stop being gay and do it pussy

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bishop, SexyMofo, tdawg and 14 others
You got one of the biggest chances right now boyo, get it done while corona is still a thing and then just say you lost weight or something

• +1
Reactions: Lars, Deleted member 6128, CursedOne and 5 others
Gymcel and become lean. Say all facial changes are from fat loss

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, CursedOne and Rasputin
Gymcel and become lean. Say all facial changes are from fat loss
The problem is that I am already lean and gymcelled. I need to put a lot of fat if want to make a change. But my question is which specific eye area could be associated with this weight change? And make me look better?

follow faceandbbc's advice and say you needed surgery for something medically wrong with your eyes

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, CursedOne, MentalistKebab and 2 others
Show up with a bandaged face and say you had a horrible, disfiguring accident. Then you take the bandages off and claim you look different because of reconstructive surgery.
darkman.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 7173, Upwards & Onwards 🧐 and 10 others
Most surgery are not noticed as surgery

• +1
Reactions: KaczynskiCel and CursedOne
You got one of the biggest chances right now boyo, get it done while corona is still a thing and then just say you lost weight or something

who gives a shit what others think srs

even if your parents hate it they will die like 30 years before you anyways

but just say it's fat loss and for medical reasons - braces

• JFL
Reactions: Upwards & Onwards 🧐
No more quarantine where i live, i still see friends and foids everyday

Show up with a bandaged face and say you had a horrible, disfiguring accident. Then you take the bandages off and claim you look different because of reconstructive surgery.
darkman.jpg
I actually though about that, getting inti a fight and break my nose so then I can get rhino

• JFL
I actually though about that, getting inti a fight and break my nose so then I can get rhino
How can one man be so high inhib????? Who cares if you get a plastic surgery it’s your life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Upwards & Onwards 🧐 and NothingCanStopMe
Good surgery results are obvious, so I would just tell them for health reasons.

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Good_Little_Goy, CursedOne and 1 other person
Just act oblivious lol. That's what I did after visiting my ortho a year later with a fixed overbite.

How can one man be so high inhib????? Who cares if you get a plastic surgery it’s your life
When you are seen as a very confident person with a high social status, with a conservative family and a good job position, using surgeries could completely change the way people perceive you. They will think that deep down you are very insecure and superficial (even if that may be true). Sometimes its just not worth it. I am already considered attractive by most women, but if I can looksmax even for small details ill do it.

• +1
when I had otoplasties and came back with swollen ears, I told people I underwent angioma removal from my ears

List of surgeries:
Bimax Surgery swelling: I had a functional surgery to get rid of jaw pain

Hair transplant: I started taking vitamin B supplement and my hair grew back

cheekbone implant: I lost weight and my cheekbones got more defined

rhinoplasty: I had septoplasty to breath better

canthoplasty swelling and flushing: I did not sleep so I got dark circles under my eyes

genio, lip lift, UEE fillers, rhinofiller, orbital rim implants:
no one will ask. In the worst case they will tell you "you look different" but without noticing the reason why you look different

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Upwards & Onwards 🧐, Good_Little_Goy, KDA Player and 5 others

Fuck that’s life fuel was this taban?

Just move out of your city for 2 years and then come back with a different face

• +1
Reactions: Upwards & Onwards 🧐 and CursedOne
If anyone asks I'm saying it was all mewing :lul:

also why would you want a surgery to not change your face? There's not much point if no-one would notice

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Good_Little_Goy, CursedOne and 1 other person
The whole point is for people to notice jfl. If your parents ask call them jews

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Upwards & Onwards 🧐, Jerzy Bondov, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others

also why would you want a surgery to not change your face? There's not much point if no-one would notice
AstroSky.
Salludon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted, Good_Little_Goy and Romnel

It can be something subtle that can be seen as due to weight loss, weight gain, better posture, better skin, chewing, etc... that you will look better without necessarely look like a surgery

necessarely
I get your point, but if it's just for a subtle change you might as well try weight loss, weight gain, better posture, better skin, chewing, etc.
I don't think surgery is worth the insane cost unless it's actually going to improve your life.

I dont give a fuck what normies will think
High inhib if you care

• +1
Reactions: Upwards & Onwards 🧐, NothingCanStopMe, Jerzy Bondov and 2 others
Bro, dont give a fuck. People will still chat shit regardles. Live your life, live your best life. We only have one shot at this short life, make the most of it. Fuck the haters.

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, HighIQcel, KDA Player and 1 other person
Im planning like 20 surgeries and then change my voice and my name. If someone recognizes me Im gonna say "huh, I dont know you."
no joke. dont care what other people say

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, KDA Player and Romnel
when I had otoplasties and came back with swollen ears, I told people I underwent angioma removal from my ears

List of surgeries:
Bimax Surgery swelling: I had a functional surgery to get rid of jaw pain

Hair transplant: I started taking vitamin B supplement and my hair grew back

cheekbone implant: I lost weight and my cheekbones got more defined

rhinoplasty: I had septoplasty to breath better

canthoplasty swelling and flushing: I did not breath so I got dark circles under my eyes

genio, lip lift, UEE fillers, rhinofiller, orbital rim implants:
no one will ask. In the worst case they will tell you "you look different" but without noticing the reason why you look different
Why not getting face transplant instand? Would be easier. Im planning like 20 surgeries and sometimes I think like "why not simply changing your face"?

darkman.jpg
be squidward theorie

Im planning like 20 surgeries and then change my voice and my name. If someone recognizes me Im gonna say "huh, I dont know you."
You must an have absolute shitty social life to do this tbh

Just do it man, no one's paying attention to you anyway. Not even being funny.

• +1
“Went into a fight which resulted in broken orbital bones (or whatever part you want to get surgery on). Had to get surgery to fix me.”

• +1
Reactions: Upwards & Onwards 🧐 and Good_Little_Goy

who fucking cares what other people think. 1st rule to low inhibition: do what is best for YOU, not what is best for people around you or other people in general. if this is our only life would you rather ponder about doing or not doing something because others may notice, or do it and live your best life?

Most people will not be able to tell what it was that changed about you they will legit just say, "You look happier" "Have you been hitting the gym?"

• JFL
Reactions: NorwoodMilitant

Your mentality is very poor here.

We are looksmaxing to improve ourselves not others. The only people who will dislike you getting surgery are people with ignorance and jealousy. Those who get mad at what they don't understand and those who see you surpassing them and feel threatened. No other reason can be given as to why someone would be mad at you for improving.

Keep in mind that no matter how attractive you become inhibition is always a downfall and living in fear is a weak trait that people can see just like plastic surgery.

As far as whats noticeable and whats not that's just a matter of perception, but I would suggest perfecting your inner bones first and working out. Its almost like building a house. The mouth/palate/bite is your foundation.

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe
Give me the money instead. I'll do it for you.

• +1
Same man

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne