How to get the cheeks less hollow

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
Hey, I have hollow cheeks but for me they are a little bit too much. I want them a little bit fuller. How to achieve this with still exercising 5x a week?

Attachments

• DB7F4B6D-9207-4606-AE8B-F2FBED3A320F.jpeg
    DB7F4B6D-9207-4606-AE8B-F2FBED3A320F.jpeg
    65.4 KB · Views: 425
  • 7EEEFA13-3F69-4E96-9464-79F49F45297A.jpeg
    7EEEFA13-3F69-4E96-9464-79F49F45297A.jpeg
    117.2 KB · Views: 428
Why though?

You could just eat more bloat foods. But again, why would you want to do that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Dicklet.4.3, Richard_Hungwell and 5 others
Why though?

some people dont like the look.

he probably got called gaunt by someone who was jealous and took it to heart.

Hollow cheeks are ideal OP
but if you must just raise your body fat slightly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 2012 and 6 others
Why though?

Because I look very thin but I have a good weight

no cheekbones for ur eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 470
How narrow is your palate?

Hey, I have hollow cheeks but for me they are a little bit too much. I want them a little bit fuller. How to achieve this with still exercising 5x a week?
Eye Area is your biggest failo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Jones, UglyMan and 3 others
jfl at op wanting hollow cheeks when he has those eyes and philitrum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psl7 fatty, Deleted member 1862 and Slob
Ok . My eyebrows looking better and thicker in normal light. How can I get a better eye area?
1. Eyebrows guide https://looksmax.org/threads/the-eyebrowmaxxing-guide.6406/#post-104686
2. Eyes : surgery, https://looksmax.org/threads/ultima...urgeries-needed-to-fix-them.7631/#post-132911
Also get mouth widening surgery and a lip lift

• +1
Reactions: shakmax and Deleted member 2486
NO HOLLOW CHEEKS FOR CUCK EYE AREA!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Slob
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UglyMan, Mr manlet and Pietrosiek
Bro having cheeks like that is better than me who is 0 body fat and still puffy chick faced

You should forget about fixing your hollow cheeks and non existant 'naso folds', they are already good. If you want to do anything, you already got some good feedback here.

You should forget about fixing your hollow cheeks and non existant 'naso folds', they are already good. If you want to do anything, you already got some good feedback here.
Ok but the nasolabial folds are there

Your problems arent hollow cheeks, its low cheekbones

Ok but the nasolabial folds are there
Yeah you tool every human has them.

How prominent they are depends on many factors.

Look it up.

If you still want fuller cheeks, train your buccinators (suck on things like bonbons, your thumb, food, my dick...)
All that engages the buccinators, which we all tryna avoid to become big cause every normal person wants hollow cheeks

Your problems arent hollow cheeks, its low cheekbones
Are low cheekbones causing my nasolabial folds maybe?
Yeah you tool every human has them.

How prominent they are depends on many factors.

Look it up.
They were less prominent 2 years ago and then they got worse after I had bad depressions and cried a lot. I want them to be like before

Are low cheekbones causing my nasolabial folds maybe?

They were less prominent 2 years ago and then they got worse after I had bad depressions and cried a lot. I want them to be like before
Possible, not the main reason tho Id say

What could be the reason?
Amongst others rapid weight loss, sun exposure, smoking, loss of collagen, overall lean, enviromental pollution

Amongst others rapid weight loss, sun exposure, smoking, loss of collagen, overall lean, enviromental pollution
Ok thanks. Do you think my nasolabial folds are good or too deep?

Attachments

• 944C5188-FBE4-4A26-8C9E-3215BDC539F4.png
    944C5188-FBE4-4A26-8C9E-3215BDC539F4.png
    61.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 2D21DD5A-2AF1-43BC-9D2A-74374728EE76.jpeg
    2D21DD5A-2AF1-43BC-9D2A-74374728EE76.jpeg
    31.4 KB · Views: 40
I suspect this is a bad humblebrag attempt. Those arent even "too much" hollow cheeks, the last post of yours here about naso folds shows very low concavity actually. Also any guy with 2 functioning neurons knows that a fuller face is a BIG negative impact for looks, specially if you are on this site, you are supposed to know a basic thing such as this.

this thread is the same as someone complaining about a 8 inch dick being unconfortable and that they would prefer a 5 inch one. With the exception that you dont even have the "8 inch" equivalent of cheek concavity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
You are a rare case of having too big cheekbones

You are a rare case of having too big cheekbones
Is this a good or bad thing?
I suspect this is a bad humblebrag attempt. Those arent even "too much" hollow cheeks, the last post of yours here about naso folds shows very low concavity actually. Also any guy with 2 functioning neurons knows that a fuller face is a BIG negative impact for looks, specially if you are on this site, you are supposed to know a basic thing such as this.

this thread is the same as someone complaining about a 8 inch dick being unconfortable and that they would prefer a 5 inch one. With the exception that you dont even have the "8 inch" equivalent of cheek concavity.

What do you mean with concavity about the naso folds? I‘m from germany and I don‘t understand this? Sorry

Is this a good or bad thing?

What do you mean with concavity about the naso folds? I‘m from germany and I don‘t understand this? Sorry
Bad. Facial features should be proportional