How to get the cheeks less hollow

Nosecel9000

Nosecel9000

Life is about open growth plates
Hey, I have hollow cheeks but for me they are a little bit too much. I want them a little bit fuller. How to achieve this with still exercising 5x a week?
Eye Area is your biggest failo

Nosecel9000

Nosecel9000

Life is about open growth plates
Ok . My eyebrows looking better and thicker in normal light. How can I get a better eye area?
1. Eyebrows guide https://looksmax.org/threads/the-eyebrowmaxxing-guide.6406/#post-104686
2. Eyes : surgery, https://looksmax.me/threads/ultimate-guide-to-facial-flaws-and-surgeries-needed-to-fix-them.7631/#post-132911
Hey, I have hollow cheeks but for me they are a little bit too much. I want them a little bit fuller. How to achieve this with still exercising 5x a week?
Also get mouth widening surgery and a lip lift

Mansnob

Mansnob

Erudite
Bro having cheeks like that is better than me who is 0 body fat and still puffy chick faced

K

kota

Adept
You should forget about fixing your hollow cheeks and non existant 'naso folds', they are already good. If you want to do anything, you already got some good feedback here.

Leo0509

Leo0509

Apprentice
You should forget about fixing your hollow cheeks and non existant 'naso folds', they are already good. If you want to do anything, you already got some good feedback here.
Ok but the nasolabial folds are there

EternalLearner

EternalLearner

Banned
Your problems arent hollow cheeks, its low cheekbones

EternalLearner

EternalLearner

Banned
If you still want fuller cheeks, train your buccinators (suck on things like bonbons, your thumb, food, my dick...)
All that engages the buccinators, which we all tryna avoid to become big cause every normal person wants hollow cheeks

Leo0509

Leo0509

Apprentice
Your problems arent hollow cheeks, its low cheekbones
Are low cheekbones causing my nasolabial folds maybe?
Yeah you tool every human has them.

How prominent they are depends on many factors.

Look it up.
They were less prominent 2 years ago and then they got worse after I had bad depressions and cried a lot. I want them to be like before

EternalLearner

EternalLearner

Banned
Are low cheekbones causing my nasolabial folds maybe?

They were less prominent 2 years ago and then they got worse after I had bad depressions and cried a lot. I want them to be like before
Possible, not the main reason tho Id say

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Curious0 Looksmaxing 13
Lorsss Looksmaxing 24
ZUZZCEL Looksmaxing 11