How to get thicker,more muscular, stronger neck

M

Milos milojevic

Iron
I don't exactly have a good neck to say, i want to learn what i should train to get stronger,thicker,more muscular neck.
Any techniques to do it?

Neck curls. Every day. High rep. Then start putting a little weight on your forehead. You can also do side curls I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 2968 and Milos milojevic
I don't exactly have a good neck to say, i want to learn what i should train to get stronger,thicker,more muscular neck.
Any techniques to do it?
Serbcel?

fucking greycel, this has been discussed 1000 times. Just search for it.

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, HighIQcel, Deleted member 2968 and 2 others
Don’t be a Serbcel, be a Kosovo chad

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 7866 and Deleted member 2968
Not exactly, just want to fix something like neck , and not really interested in girls,want to work on myself to be the best i am

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
You only need 2 exercises, neck curl and reverse neck curl. Start with 5lb plate then very slowly progress up, do it in 3x20

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7042 and Deleted member 2968
Any techniques to do it?
Reps.
First day of first week
10 x 10 lbs
20 x 10 lbs second day
30 x 10 lbs third day
40 x 10 lbs fourth day
50 x 10 lbs fifth day
Weekend break
Then increase the next week 20 lbs and then next week 30 lbs. If you're a kid stop at 30, if you're an adult go to 50

• +1
Reactions: Milos milojevic
Neck red
aim to this type of neck tho , dont overdo it , u need defined neck especially so do slow as fuck repetitions , time under tension , train traps too or would look strange

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
Not exactly, just want to fix something like neck , and not really interested in girls,want to work on myself to be the best i am
dont lie. we know you want girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and HighIQcel
I don’t think reverse neck curls are necessary just train your traps and that will make your neck thick from the back,
Meanwhile front neck curls will grow your neck from front and from the side.

• +1
Reactions: androgenic
fucking greycel, this has been discussed 1000 times. Just search for it.
my friending is a greycel himself but ok

You only need 2 exercises, neck curl and reverse neck curl. Start with 5lb plate then very slowly progress up, do it in 3x20
I disagree. You want width so you want to train the sides of your neck. So side movements are more important.
Neck forward works the front of the neck muscles

think of the analogy to working side deltoids with lateral raises vs front raises.

whenever i train neck, i feel like i get worse drawbacks:

cant train front neck = too much pressure on the thyroid, stomach upset pain and hypothyroidism
cant train side neck = sleep apnea, disrupts posture to compensate with forward head, leading to worse mewing habits = recessed maxilla
what do? if i train back neck, i get funky looking traps that make it look like i have even smaller shoulders

• +1
Reactions: Milos milojevic
Neck curls 15 - 30 controlled reps x 2 sets. Neck extensions 15 - 30 controlled reps x 2 sets. 3x a week ideally.

The lack of a question mark made me think you actually had a method or something

neck curls and extensions with your regular workout that’s it