How to get tinder matches?

Dogs

Dogs

Zephir
Of course FACE is the number 1 important thing by far. But other than that how do you get matches.

What's the minimum amount of pics you need. Can you get away with 3 pics, 1 selfie 2 group pictures or do you need more. What if it's not a selfie but you're by yourself in the picture. Like maybe in the mountains or something. Can girls be in your picture? Should you blur other people's faces or nah?

SeiGun

SeiGun

50% Ascended
3+ Pic that show face, body, it show that you are real.....others stuff is irrelevant
interesting background, picture setting and bio is just a lure to let women have topic to message you 1st
your strategies of standing position, social pic, professional pic, funny bio will never outperform your looks attraction

Dogs

Dogs

Zephir
3+ Pic that show face, body, it show that you are real.....others stuff is irrelevant
interesting background, picture setting and bio is just a lure to let women have topic to message you 1st
your strategies of standing position, social pic, professional pic, funny bio will never outperform your looks attraction
Should I hire a midget to stand next to me so I look taller?

Yeah I think it matters that your pic is full body and outside or something but it doesn't matter where tbh.
Thanks. Have you gone on tinder bro?

Dogs

Dogs

Zephir
why not, if it really does increase your attractiveness to women
Plus I have a cute dog, imma buy a tripod and try and take some decent pics of me that seemed like someone else took them jfl

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
Why do you think they have a bio on tinder girls don't care about looks
And who do you think they swipe on? You know, were all human following our nature at the end of the day.

G

Gosick

gave up
all u need is your face tbh, mirror selfie as the 1st pic and other selies

face is all that matters

toolateforme

toolateforme

The person that they like the best be it how cool their hobbies are and how fly their cloths look
It can be counted on, but I still doubt it can be the priority. They will not swipe on Eggy or ugly gook.

Dogs

Dogs

Zephir
It can be counted on, but I still doubt it can be the priority. They will not swipe on Eggy or ugly gook.
If you don't look misogynistic they'll swipe on you girls care about personality
all u need is your face tbh, mirror selfie as the 1st pic and other selies

face is all that matters
I also agree that face > everything else, but you can't tell me that girls are gonna swipe on this guys profile https://looksmax.me/threads/thoughts-about-my-tinder-pics.60973/ jfl his pics are killing any chance he had.

It looks like he's in a basement held captive by gunpoint.

toolateforme

toolateforme

If you don't look misogynistic they'll swipe on you girls care about personality
There is an experiment that chad wrote on bio that he raped little kid and he is misogynist, he got fuck ton of matches and girls begging to suck his dick for once.

Dogs

Dogs

Zephir
There is an experiment that chad wrote on bio that he raped little kid and he is misogynist, he got fuck ton of matches and girls begging to suck his dick for once.
I know I'm just fucking with you bro

toolateforme

toolateforme

toolateforme

toolateforme

That's literally the one true cope bro, and the question was legit tbh.
How do you know it's true though, do you think you would've believed if many people didnt believe? There is no true evidence which separates it from other pseudo religions since religions never have single true proof.

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

Zephir
Should I hire a midget to stand next to me so I look taller?

Yeah I think it matters that your pic is full body and outside or something but it doesn't matter where tbh.

Thanks. Have you gone on tinder bro?
No I haven't, I'm nowhere near good looking enough. I gotta lose the weight first and foremost. Saw my old license and I actually have pretty decent bones but my face is bloated rn so that's priority one. Then build muscle, then anti-norwoodmaxx...
Part of me wonders if there will be no end of things to fix before I feel comfortable in my skin though.
to be fair all the girls seemed pretty fucked themselves in some way, I've never thought that experiment was too convincing

Last edited:
xit

xit

Parabiotic Dream
you only need one or two pics as long as you look good

Depressed Twink

Depressed Twink

Instructor
Its all cope. I managed to get hundreds of matches with a side profile pic in a fucking bathroom. If youre gl in the pic youre using, girls dont care about bio or whatever.

Dogs

Dogs

Zephir
Its all cope. I managed to get hundreds of matches with a side profile pic in a fucking bathroom. If youre gl in the pic youre using, girls dont care about bio or whatever.
But how good do you look?

Depressed Twink

Depressed Twink

Instructor
But how good do you look?
My front is shit my side is fine and mogs the entire psl forum. Girls dont care as long as you look good in the the pic you use.

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
That's only because he was a giga chad

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

In a better place
This is in the wrong section
My front is shit my side is fine and mogs the entire psl forum. Girls dont care as long as you look good in the the pic you use.
I'd like to see the pic you used

Depressed Twink

Depressed Twink

Instructor
You literally just used a profile pic and got matches from that wtf lmao
Yea if your side is top 0.01% and isnt taken profesionaly, girld will swipe to you.

Screenshot_20191108-102039_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20191108-102224_Photo Editor.jpg

Screenshot_20191108-102330_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20191108-102501_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Depressed Twink

Depressed Twink

Instructor
Post your side profile here then

Posted it hundreds of times in lookism. No need for any other validation and i am happy that the site got nuked, my pics are not in the internet anymore, luckily.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lorsss Success 9