How to get tinder matches?

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
Of course FACE is the number 1 important thing by far. But other than that how do you get matches.

What's the minimum amount of pics you need. Can you get away with 3 pics, 1 selfie 2 group pictures or do you need more. What if it's not a selfie but you're by yourself in the picture. Like maybe in the mountains or something. Can girls be in your picture? Should you blur other people's faces or nah?

3+ Pic that show face, body, it show that you are real.....others stuff is irrelevant
interesting background, picture setting and bio is just a lure to let women have topic to message you 1st
your strategies of standing position, social pic, professional pic, funny bio will never outperform your looks attraction

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
3+ Pic that show face, body, it show that you are real.....others stuff is irrelevant
interesting background, picture setting and bio is just a lure to let women have topic to message you 1st
your strategies of standing position, social pic, professional pic, funny bio will never outperform your looks attraction
Should I hire a midget to stand next to me so I look taller?

Yeah I think it matters that your pic is full body and outside or something but it doesn't matter where tbh.
Bro I found that guide I was telling you about
Thanks. Have you gone on tinder bro?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1212, Mateusz74 and born2shitforced2wipe
why not, if it really does increase your attractiveness to women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: National Rodgerism, Sweboy, born2shitforced2wipe and 2 others
why not, if it really does increase your attractiveness to women
Plus I have a cute dog, imma buy a tripod and try and take some decent pics of me that seemed like someone else took them jfl

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun
Just be good looking bro !😂😂

• +1
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe
Why do you think they have a bio on tinder girls don't care about looks
And who do you think they swipe on? You know, were all human following our nature at the end of the day.

• +1
Reactions: TylerDurden
all u need is your face tbh, mirror selfie as the 1st pic and other selies

face is all that matters

• +1
And who do you think they swipe on? You know, were all human following our nature at the end of the day.
The person that they like the best be it how cool their hobbies are and how fly their cloths look

• +1
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe
The person that they like the best be it how cool their hobbies are and how fly their cloths look
It can be counted on, but I still doubt it can be the priority. They will not swipe on Eggy or ugly gook.

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun
It can be counted on, but I still doubt it can be the priority. They will not swipe on Eggy or ugly gook.
If you don't look misogynistic they'll swipe on you girls care about personality
all u need is your face tbh, mirror selfie as the 1st pic and other selies

face is all that matters
I also agree that face > everything else, but you can't tell me that girls are gonna swipe on this guys profile https://looksmax.org/threads/thoughts-about-my-tinder-pics.60973/ jfl his pics are killing any chance he had.

It looks like he's in a basement held captive by gunpoint.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
If you don't look misogynistic they'll swipe on you girls care about personality
There is an experiment that chad wrote on bio that he raped little kid and he is misogynist, he got fuck ton of matches and girls begging to suck his dick for once.

• +1
There is an experiment that chad wrote on bio that he raped little kid and he is misogynist, he got fuck ton of matches and girls begging to suck his dick for once.
I know I'm just fucking with you bro

I cant really know since you were posting megacope religion thread.
That's literally the one true cope bro, and the question or statement or whatever was legit tbh.

That's literally the one true cope bro, and the question was legit tbh.
How do you know it's true though, do you think you would've believed if many people didnt believe? There is no true evidence which separates it from other pseudo religions since religions never have single true proof.

Yeah I think it matters that your pic is full body and outside or something but it doesn't matter where tbh.

Thanks. Have you gone on tinder bro?
No I haven't, I'm nowhere near good looking enough. I gotta lose the weight first and foremost. Saw my old license and I actually have pretty decent bones but my face is bloated rn so that's priority one. Then build muscle, then anti-norwoodmaxx...
Part of me wonders if there will be no end of things to fix before I feel comfortable in my skin though.
to be fair all the girls seemed pretty fucked themselves in some way, I've never thought that experiment was too convincing

Last edited:
you only need one or two pics as long as you look good

Its all cope. I managed to get hundreds of matches with a side profile pic in a fucking bathroom. If youre gl in the pic youre using, girls dont care about bio or whatever.

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin and Dogs
Its all cope. I managed to get hundreds of matches with a side profile pic in a fucking bathroom. If youre gl in the pic youre using, girls dont care about bio or whatever.
But how good do you look?

But how good do you look?

My front is shit my side is fine and mogs the entire psl forum. Girls dont care as long as you look good in the the pic you use.

My front is shit my side is fine and mogs the entire psl forum. Girls dont care as long as you look good in the the pic you use.
You literally just used a profile pic and got matches from that wtf lmao

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
You get a fair amount of matches right?

That's only because he was a giga chad

This is in the wrong section
I'd like to see the pic you used

Yea if your side is top 0.01% and isnt taken profesionaly, girld will swipe to you.

Screenshot 20191108 102039 Gallery

Screenshot 20191108 102224 Photo Editor

Screenshot 20191108 102330 Gallery

Screenshot 20191108 102501 Gallery

Last edited:
Post your side profile here then

Posted it hundreds of times in lookism. No need for any other validation and i am happy that the site got nuked, my pics are not in the internet anymore, luckily.

Not even 1? Cause I can get SOME matches but the hard part is that they don't respond back or want to go on a date

I could easily but no point in meeting girls that swiped me based on my side. I get more matches with my side than with my front. Pretty sad actually

Not even 1? Cause I can get SOME matches but the hard part is that they don't respond back or want to go on a date
That's surprising tbh, in the photo you posted here once I thought you were pretty good looking. I guess I'm never getting Tinder after all then

I could easily but no point in meeting girls that swiped me based on my side. I get more matches with my side than with my front. Pretty sad actually
But how do you know that you can get them on dates easily if you never tried tbh

Just sit next to them and face forwards. Avoid eye contact and turn your head to the side when you need to stand up. Easy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Mateusz74 and 2 others
That's surprising tbh, in the photo you posted here once I thought you were pretty good looking. I guess I'm never getting Tinder after all then
Shit was depressing, people are telling me to try again man but I'm afraid it's just gonna be the same result. Maybe it's my location I dunno.

Shit was depressing, people are telling me to try again man but I'm afraid it's just gonna be the same result. Maybe it's my location I dunno.
What's your location?

But how do you know that you can get them on dates easily if you never tried tbh

Well they text first
Just sit next to them and face forwards. Avoid eye contact and turn your head to the side when you need to stand up. Easy.

Thats how I was in my daily life once people told me that my side mogs my front lmao. Good then i am over that time.

Well they text first
Slayer, tho the 2 matches that texted me first nothing came of either of them not even a small conversation. One of them texted me all of a sudden yo you wanna meet up but I responded I was busy cause I was, and then they never messaged me again.

Slayer, tho the 2 matches that texted me first nothing came of either of them not even a small conversation. One of them texted me all of a sudden yo you wanna meet up but I responded I was busy cause I was, and then they never messaged me again.
Slayer

• JFL
Professionalphotomaxx is obligatory if you wanna get matches constantly. A lot of normies can get matches with good pics taken with cool backgrounds. Whether your matches will reply is another question.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Lifestyle, success, power, confidence, money, investing, and luxury.

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
IMG-2019-11-07-10-15-12.jpg

this is the average couple in 2019, so unless you aren't a chad, you have 0 chance

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bluepill, Gosick and Deleted member 616
Is this legit or are we making fun of it?
Idk I've never tried tinder but it seems very logical and legit to me. He has data to back him up and says that he was able to drastically increase his own matches. It all makes sense to me but if you disagree I'd like to hear your thoughts