How to get tinder matches?

Idk I've never tried tinder but it seems very logical and legit to me. He has data to back him up and says that he was able to drastically increase his own matches. It all makes sense to me but if you disagree I'd like to hear your thoughts
Yeah seems like there is some good info in there.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
ldar and rope

those are the only 2 options for us incels. no point trying boyo

Again and again and again

Step 1- be attractive
Step 2- dont be unattractive

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
If i ever had cellphone again and took pictures i can get good ones, especially with frauding i can get hunter eyes... but if i manage to see the girl in real life? What i do?

I got about 30 matches in a week with edgy mirror selfies. Is that good? All my matches are girls with dyed hair, piercings, tats ,etc. because that's what I'm going for. I also did some Nick Squintman and Crisick level of frauding in my pics, so even though they're aspie selfies, I still mog the average guy to death.

You have to be a 9/10 at least, have a good bio and "look fun"
I got about 30 matches in a week with edgy mirror selfies. Is that good? All my matches are girls with dyed hair, piercings, tats ,etc. because that's what I'm going for. I also did some Nick Squintman and Crisick level of frauding in my pics, so even though they're aspie selfies, I still mog the average guy to death.
That's terrible.
I got 33 matches in a month and 2 likes, not including the ones who added me, but later unmatched me. I live in a city with 250,000 population. I am an incel. 24 year old man who never had sex.

You have to be a 9/10 at least, have a good bio and "look fun"

I got 33 matches in a month. I am an incel. 24 year old man who never had sex.
aren't you black?

35 matches is decent. I get less
True, the fact that I got 35 matches and 7-8/10 on good photos on photofeeler is pretty telling that perhaps I am not doing enough approaching in real life which explains my lack of sex.

A 6/10 Asian girl at my grad, school is interested in me. This is good news.

Last edited:
True, the fact that I got 35 matches is pretty telling that perhaps I am not doing enough approaching in real life which explains my lack of sex.

A 6/10 Asian girl at my grad, school is interested in me. This is good news.
have you met her yet?

• +1
Reactions: johnnydeep222
have you met her yet?
Yeah we talked some times. She told me she needed to "pee" one time. Another time she she told me that there was a "tight" spot between me and the chair next to me, and began to giggle/laugh a lot. She also starts conversations with me sometimes.

There was another 9/10 blonde bitch who would also talk to me and giggle some times, but rejected me in the end. So who the fuck knows if she is actually interested? I will keep talking to her to see how things go.

• +1
Just be psl 6 bro.

You need good pictures, social pictures that show that you are not creepy

That's not the average couple lol
IMG-2019-11-07-10-15-12.jpg

this is the average couple in 2019, so unless you aren't a chad, you have 0 chance
Yeah we talked some times. She told me she needed to "pee" one time. Another time she she told me that there was a "tight" spot between me and the chair next to me, and began to giggle/laugh a lot. She also starts conversations with me sometimes.

There was another 9/10 blonde bitch who would also talk to me and giggle some times, but rejected me in the end. So who the fuck knows if she is actually interested? I will keep talking to her to see how things go.
Thing is you never know lol

Don't bother putting a pic, height is 100% of female attraction
also
Lifestyle, success, power, confidence, money, investing, and luxury

True, the fact that I got 35 matches and 7-8/10 on good photos on photofeeler is pretty telling that perhaps I am not doing enough approaching in real life which explains my lack of sex.
That's not the average couple lol

Thing is you never know lol
They could be interested one day, and uninterested the next.lol

IMG-2019-11-07-10-15-12.jpg

this is the average couple in 2019, so unless you aren't a chad, you have 0 chance
No. This is the average couple in 2019
article-2343846-1A61F8AE000005DC-307_634x757.jpg

an-overweight-woman-walking-with-a-thin-man-P6WDDC.jpg

Thanks to online dating, women can get Chad and average males have to settle with obesity. You have to be a 9/10 just to get with a 7/10 these days.

• JFL
Reactions: prgfromnl and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

Thanks to online dating, women can get Chad and average males have to settle with obesity. You have to be a 9/10 just to get with a 7/10 these days.
IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE WHITE YOU DUNCE

alright then mate

Yap the standard has risen so much min 6 feet/5 psl face/fit body to get a non deformed foid

>lol u look so gay!
i got 300 matches in 2 days in one city.
protip look like me

I could write a guide on tinder for most men here. I've had nearly 50 lays from it and countless dates, and I'm a 4/10 in the face. I also know what NOT to do.
I should write a book tbh. If a good looking guy used it the way I do they could get countless lays very easily.

No group pics

I could write a guide on tinder for most men here. I've had nearly 50 lays from it and countless dates, and I'm a 4/10 in the face. I also know what NOT to do.
I should write a book tbh. If a good looking guy used it the way I do they could get countless lays very easily.
Share your mystery method, Mr. 4/10.

Xit

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, Dogs and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
You are probably much better looking than you think.

Share your mystery method, Mr. 4/10.

View attachment 160020

- Have realistic standards and be fully aware that this is a numbers game for non chads - 90% of your matches over time will probably go nowhere.
- Don't be overtly sexual unless you're willing to lose most of your matches. If you are not chad you cannot get away with this.
- Make sure your face looks the best it can possibly be in the first pic no matter what - even if it's a selfie, doesn't matter.
- Fraud your photos somewhat, including morphing (Make it SUBTLE though). Women fraud like fuck as well, so play them at their own game.
- Don't compliment them much, if at all.
- During conversation, make statements as much as possible instead of asking lots of questions.
- Get tinder gold and use boots and super likes. I got my last GF from a superlike.
- Don't invest time or energy in any of them and don't assume they're even attracted to you just because they swiped.
- On the date make sure you get physical early and don't go to lame places.

• +1

Thank you finally.
Ya this is the average guys Future

@Captainugly write us a thread bro about tinder and tag me in it

Maybe one day. The problem is that I don't fuck high quality girls from tinder so i'd feel like a bit of a fraud saying I'm an expert. It's so fucking hard.

• So Sad
tinder is for chads, sky is blue

exactly, white men are subhuman
Sorry, on this site people worship white men like they are gods, so I assumed that you were saying something GOOD about whites,

Idk but I got 75 likes and 50 matches in 1 day;)