How to get top grades and barely study HIGH IQ GTFIH

mirin, what was it?
UCL
Basically it’s now illegal for employers to ask for your university now so on paper an Oxford degree is the same as a degree from a polytechnic
So someone from Oxford with a 2.1 will be seen as less than someone from Brighton with a first

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 6111 and DharkDC
UCL
Basically it’s now illegal for employers to ask for your university now so on paper an Oxford degree is the same as a degree from a polytechnic
I wanted to go there :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:, but empolyers are still gonna see your CV and where you attended for education

I wanted to go there :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:, but empolyers are still gonna see your CV and where you attended for education
to study what?

When you send a cv to an employer they have to, by law, remove your university and education. It is meant to stop elitism

This is an example

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and DharkDC
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
why not apply for next year or do an apprenticeship?
they fucked up my grades with the predicted shit, so i wasn't getting in either way, but you're right, i should have waited

they fucked up my grades with the predicted shit, so i wasn't getting in either way, but you're right, i should have waited
do an apprenticeship or try and resit your a levels?
At least with an apprenticeship you get paid whilst you work, then you can transfer afterwards

https://www.accesstohe.ac.uk - you have to wait a bit to apply

One really good thing about UCL is that they offer lots of support for people without A levels or mature students

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC
do an apprenticeship or try and resit your a levels?
At least with an apprenticeship you get paid whilst you work, then you can transfer afterwards

https://www.accesstohe.ac.uk - you have to wait a bit to apply

One really good thing about UCL is that they offer lots of support for people without A levels or mature students
doesn't matter now, i'm in uni

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC

This is his YT channel: tons of other stuff here, this is a guy you should watch if ur in still school:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sepharoth64

don't worry that most videos have 100k + views

99% of people don't do anything with the things they watch

so your competition is small

good luck with exams guys

Also, don't share this shit with normies, then everyone will get good grades so no one will

@BigBoy @DarkTriadPeerReview @Zygos4Life

@Reapwhatyousow

@ me if u wanna see another lifemaxxing thread

Only works in retard courses that involve rote memorization. Basically any arts major course. Engineering and pure mathematics , physics majors is all IQ

• +1
Reactions: mortis
to study what?

When you send a cv to an employer they have to, by law, remove your university and education. It is meant to stop elitism

This is an example
i dont know a single law firm that doesnt look at degree (including individual module grades) and university during initial screening

i dont know a single law firm that doesnt look at degree (including individual module grades) and university during initial screening
Ok then sue them. That’s against the law

Ok then sue them. That’s against the law
no its not. the articles you posted didnt say it was against the law, and the first article literally said that firms would still see the name of universities and schools

no its not. the articles you posted didnt say it was against the law, and the first article literally said that firms would still see the name of universities and schools
Posts 2,278

Posts 2,278
01F1C31F 92B1 4166 B5D6 F474DBCD8F25

• JFL
Reactions: Cain

This is his YT channel: tons of other stuff here, this is a guy you should watch if ur in still school:

Also, don't share this shit with normies, then everyone will get good grades so no one will

@Reapwhatyousow

This is in best of the best?
good bye GIF

Wait this is technically necroposting.

Uhh let me think of something useful to say:
The best way to memorize information is with the memory palace system all of the grandmasters of memory use it

This is in best of the best?
good bye GIF

Wait this is technically necroposting.

Uhh let me think of something
useful to say:
The best way to memorize information is with the memory palace system all of the grandmasters of memory use it
this is good too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
Damn this is the thread that helped me discover this site. The nostalgia is kicking in.

• Woah
Reactions: Acnno
The answer to this for most people is literally to not be retarded. Studying anything other than some kind of science is fucking easy.

@Reapwhatyousow

Not listening to this cuck JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611
This is the part of school that I find the easiest...

The toughest things for me have been finding the wherewithal to write 15-20 page papers and look up sources while using citations and formatting it in the proper way..

It’s technically easy as I could just be doing it for like 30 or so minutes a day with another tab open for 2ish weeks...but we all know I’m doing it 8 hours before it’s time for school.

It’s much easier to just memorize material temporarily for 8 hours, then to physically write something that is going to be reviewed that takes TIME. It requires more time, instead of a quick burst of effort that is studying. That’s why it’s harder for me.

I can study something for 12-15 hours straight in a library and then go to an exam and do well, but right after the exam I forget almost everything I’ve learned, since the mechanism of learning was to “X goes in Y place whenever you see it” opposed to actually understanding the material.
Its more conditioning then studying

Only works in retard courses that involve rote memorization. Basically any arts major course. Engineering and pure mathematics , physics majors is all IQ
Good luck getting through real analysis with menorization lol

@badg96

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
Thanks bhai for this god tier thread, should have read this before i did well in calculus and chem but fucked up my physics exam

• +1
Reactions: zsombi
How wouold you use these for stem classes like math and phys.

I probably should watch, since I’m planning to go back for my bcba or whatever the fook mane

@Reapwhatyousow

Curry didn’t read I’m ascending in 2030 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back