• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Its not possible and its not desirable.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Fraud with socks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
foids love a long flaccid peen, i remember i read some chick saying she prefers showers bc she gets hot and bothered seeing a long soft ween flop around
it's over then

• +1
Reactions: Bromose
too much effort

foids love a long flaccid peen, i remember i read some chick saying she prefers showers bc she gets hot and bothered seeing a long soft ween flop around

growers get higher quality erections.

what if she unzips and those socks fall out and shes met with a tiny flaccid, sex ends before u get to show her ur true power
If you're having sex remove the socks without her seeing you , also i wouldn't recommend pre marriage sex , its just problems , fapping is better

growers get higher quality erections.
theres exercises to increase erection quality anyways, being a shower is the most out of bed presence a pp could have and adding to the equation of face, height, and frame

Last edited:
  • +1
theres exercises to increase erection quality anyways, being a shower is the most irl presence a pp could have and adding to the equation of face, height, and frame

It literally does not matter because zero girls care about dick outline through gray sweats, its just a meme. Having a shower is just impractical and disappoints women by the lack of growth.

It literally does not matter because zero girls care about dick outline through gray sweats, its just a meme. Having a shower is just impractical and disappoints women by the lack of growth.
have you not seen prank videos with bulges? it easily gets girls attention. and they wouldnt care if its already at a good size when flaccid

have you not seen prank videos with bulges? it easily gets girls attention. and they wouldnt care if its already at a good size when flaccid

Who cares about prank videos? Getting attention by putting massive cucumbers in pants literally says nothing about what is preferable.

Who cares about prank videos? Getting attention by putting massive cucumbers in pants literally says nothing about what is preferable.
welp i just read a survey and girls massively prefer growers. guess it doesnt matter then

• +1
Lose weight and jelq

Idk about showing but i have a shower here

You don’t. It’s genetic