How to go from skinnyfat to skinny?

Deleted member 2119

Deleted member 2119

Master
I’m skinny/average weight but I have a really chunky torso area, I have a visible gut and stretch lines on my stomach after sitting down for a while. How do I lose that fat and just get skinny + get some face gains by losing bf%? Could I just starve myself or do I have to do cardio as well? Because I ca starve myself if it means I’ll lose excess bf% effectively.

you could lose fat sure and become skinnycel, but at what cost to look malnourished? no thx, just cut while lifting and you'll be alright bruh

• +1
Reactions: cartr, Deleted member 6723, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
you could lose fat sure and become skinnycel, but at what cost to look malnourished? no thx, just cut while lifting and you'll be alright bruh
I want to cut first

• +1
Reactions: cartr, Deleted member 6723 and Lars
1. Lose fat
2 . Build muscle

yes cut while gyming at the same time, you'll drop weight faster + maintain whatever muscle you have and potentially gain if you're newbie.
legit doing right now! :)eating like 2300-2400 kcals a day with ppl 2x

cut down on all junk food, also count calories, and practice intermittent fasting

-eat less
-work out more

thats it, those are the only two criteria, you could do only one or you could combine them. Thats it, really, there is nothing else to it

I’m skinny/average weight but I have a really chunky torso area, I have a visible gut and stretch lines on my stomach after sitting down for a while. How do I lose that fat and just get skinny + get some face gains by losing bf%? Could I just starve myself or do I have to do cardio as well? Because I ca starve myself if it means I’ll lose excess bf% effectively.

If you already gym maxxed and still have a skinny fat body then this is your only way tbh.

What you need is "vaser liposuction" preferably in high definition to permanently cut away all the fat in the abdominal region.

You then need to hit the gym to put on muscle to create the V-Taper, if you got shitty genetics then I recommend a mild steroid cycle like 30mg anavar (which will also cut belly fat further). Maybe injecting testosterone if you really want to get into steroids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568