How to grow hair faster?

Pussyslayer

Pussyslayer

PUSSYSLAYER
Hey guys. I went to the barber today. (I know should have gone to a stylist, but too expensive), and the lady cut my hair too short. I had some curtains action going on but now I have to regrow it. Was wondering what are some legit methods to grow hair faster?

Caffeine shampoo.

A guy i know who's deep in this kind of things suggest msm

• +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer
"bee urself man"

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Hey guys. I went to the barber today. (I know should have gone to a stylist, but too expensive), and the lady cut my hair too short. I had some curtains action going on but now I have to regrow it. Was wondering what are some legit methods to grow hair faster?
castor oil and coconut oil

Castor Oil + Any other cooking oil (olive, coconut). It takes about 30 days if you want your hair to get thicker, hair grows pretty fast in length though

human hair grows 1cm a month, which is pretty fast. however hair growth is mostly genetical and different in every person.
probably minoxidil would increase hair growth because it increases the nutrients the follicle gets, and increases the hair growth during the anagen phase
Castor Oil + Any other cooking oil (olive, coconut). It takes about 30 days if you want your hair to get thicker, hair grows pretty fast in length though
what is the best percentage of castor oil to mix with cooking oil?