How to grow in overall size in late puberty/early adulthood?

maxmendietta

maxmendietta

busy being a cuck
Do you think gym + swimming + hgh/peptides would help me increase overall in size? (skull, clavs, general body).
I'm 18 with younger bone age. I don't care about height. I was kind of a late bloomer.

start cycling (bike riding) a shit ton at fast speeds, you will grow to age 21-23 as a male.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and stuckneworleans
start cycling (bike riding) a shit ton at fast speeds, you will grow to age 21-23 as a male.
does it matter with an static bike? or active bike son?

if there is no mpb in your family blasting test,tren,hgh is your best bet for bone mass. there is a guy at my gym who literally is a fucking comic book character because of his tren jaw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers and Chadelite
yeah except no biking will fuck with ur balls stick to swimming peptides good sleep good diet etc

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
if there is no mpb in your family blasting test,tren,hgh is your best bet for bone mass. there is a guy at my gym who literally is a fucking comic book character because of his tren jaw.
My grandpa is like 85 and has barely nw2.
My dad is 52 and hasnt is nw1. shoud i be safe son? i have a near perfect nw0 squared gigachad hairline.

you should get a mountain bike and roam the streets at hella fast speed for like 30-50 miles a day. you will grow and eat a shit ton

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
I've already grown son. I will get LL surgery in 3-4 yrs so no point in me coping for height increase.
you should get a mountain bike and roam the streets at hella fast speed for like 30-50 miles a day. you will grow and eat a shit ton
nigga r u tryin to kill me?
yeah except no biking will fuck with ur balls stick to swimming peptides good sleep good diet etc
why will it fuk up my balls son. i have 2 big bowlin balls.

My grandpa is like 85 and has barely nw2.
My dad is 52 and hasnt is nw1. shoud i be safe son? i have a near perfect nw0 squared gigachad hairline.
you would 99% won't lose any hair if your maternal side also has no mbp but you can still try it with test only to see if you shed and stop it without any unrecoverable damage is done. i would be roiding so hard if it wasnt for my dads widow peak

I've already grown son. I will get LL surgery in 3-4 yrs so no point in me coping for height increase.
Why would you get LL if you still have potential? You're a late bloomer you said. So listen to the other guys and blast some hgh, swim and bike.

Why would you get LL if you still have potential? You're a late bloomer you said. So listen to the other guys and blast some hgh, swim and bike.
I'm from a genetically gigamanlet family. I'm 177cm rn in mexico so im above avg lol. its mog or be mogged son.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I'm from a genetically gigamanlet family. I'm 177cm rn in mexico so im above avg lol. its mog or be mogged son.

¿Dónde está la cocaína en

177 in mexico isnt that bad yeah. you may even grow a little bit more.

swimming and pullovers for ribcage

mk677

vit d3

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
biking makes you tall? what does it do? can i use the fake bikes at the gym?

7.5-10iu's of growth daily.

everything else is gigacope.

• +1
Reactions: callisto, BackFromTheMogging and forwardgrowth
That sounds fun as fuck

srs?

gigachad jaw

• +1
Reactions: basedcircassian